The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 16
Suck-Pussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MILF PDMM Lu Lu - Solid Massage plus more....

Bros jackson9829, sinkwc & jasongay :-

Please check your inbox for Lu Lu contact. Hope bros will enjoy your session with Lu Lu. Kindly post your FR after trying her so that this thread can keep going. If you have any comments or feel Lu Lu need to improve in any other area, put it in your FR as well as requested by Lu Lu.

Please note that I'm not Lu Lu OKT, just helping her as requested by her. I'm here to share any good FL that I had tried and feel it is worth the $ as now economic is bad. Hope bros will like it. Happy cheonging and bonking.

I wish all brothers here a Happy CNY and hope all bros cheonging like a cow in 2009.

I'm not Lu Lu OKT, just helping her only without any benefit from her. As Lu Lu is not a SYT, bros who are looking for SYT can skip her. I'm here to share with bros a good lobang, that's all.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 22
sinetron is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinetron is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to bro SP for Lu Lu's contact. Here is my brief FR -

Lu Lu has nice long hair & a ready smile. Cheery & friendly, these made up for the lack of looks. After shower, she started the massage first pressing the points. It was quite nice though a bit too light . Finally, it was time to turn over, I wanted to touch her nice breasts but she stopped me & continued pressing on my legs & certain points near the bladder area.

Next, she put a cap on my "didi" & then did bj. Now, it was my chance to play with her nicely shaped breast & her nips. However, she would brushed my hands away from her breast & vagina. I started with doggie position & then finished the session with me on top. After showering, I paid her & she left.

Looks : 5.5/10. Not a chio bu but cheerful personality.
Body : 7/10. Just a hint of tummy. Big B cup, nice breasts.
Massage : 6/10. It was OK but had better ones.
BJ : 6/10. Would have like a bbbj.
FJ : 6.5/10. OK but SOP.
Overall : 6.5/10. Nice & hardworking.
Damage : 70/1/2hrs with massage + tips.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kiko79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suck_Pussy Bro tks alot just finish a session with her, like abt an hour ago. I did enjoy her massage and etc..etc... Better than most of the TN some how is a reasonable price! Worth fer value i like her sucking so wet and gd, her pussy at her age is gd oyster although is dark abit, but it's wet and gd just like slurping a fresh oyster man is gd!!! guys although she have no looks just two thing gd abt her first masssaging better than most of the TN i go, second the SEx drive and moan goes sop and crazy but u need to tok abit more to get her comfortable there. all held to LuLU and wet cock sucker
Old 02-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko79 View Post
Suck_Pussy Bro tks alot just finish a session with her, like abt an hour ago. I did enjoy her massage and etc..etc... Better than most of the TN some how is a reasonable price! Worth fer value i like her sucking so wet and gd, her pussy at her age is gd oyster although is dark abit, but it's wet and gd just like slurping a fresh oyster man is gd!!! guys although she have no looks just two thing gd abt her first masssaging better than most of the TN i go, second the SEx drive and moan goes sop and crazy but u need to tok abit more to get her comfortable there. all held to LuLU and wet cock sucker
Bro kiko79,

Thanks for your FR. Happy cheonging in 2009.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

Bros kangkang83, varero & nhp69 :-

Please check your inbox for Lu Lu contact. Hope bros will enjoy your session with Lu Lu. Kindly post your FR after trying her so that this thread can keep going. If you have any comments or feel Lu Lu need to improve in any other area, put it in your FR as well as requested by Lu Lu.

Please note that I'm not Lu Lu OKT, just helping her as requested by her. I'm here to share any good FL that I had tried and feel it is worth the $ as now economic is bad. Hope bros will like it. Happy cheonging and bonking.

I wish all brothers here a Happy CNY and hope all bros cheonging like a cow in 2009.

I'm not Lu Lu OKT, just helping her only without any benefit from her. As Lu Lu is not a SYT, bros who are looking for SYT can skip her. I'm here to share with bros a good lobang, that's all.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinetron View Post
Thanks to bro SP for Lu Lu's contact. Here is my brief FR -

Lu Lu has nice long hair & a ready smile. Cheery & friendly, these made up for the lack of looks. After shower, she started the massage first pressing the points. It was quite nice though a bit too light . Finally, it was time to turn over, I wanted to touch her nice breasts but she stopped me & continued pressing on my legs & certain points near the bladder area.

Next, she put a cap on my "didi" & then did bj. Now, it was my chance to play with her nicely shaped breast & her nips. However, she would brushed my hands away from her breast & vagina. I started with doggie position & then finished the session with me on top. After showering, I paid her & she left.

Looks : 5.5/10. Not a chio bu but cheerful personality.
Body : 7/10. Just a hint of tummy. Big B cup, nice breasts.
Massage : 6/10. It was OK but had better ones.
BJ : 6/10. Would have like a bbbj.
FJ : 6.5/10. OK but SOP.
Overall : 6.5/10. Nice & hardworking.
Damage : 70/1/2hrs with massage + tips.
Bro sinetron,

Thank for your FR. Slow and steady will get you what you want. Happy cheonging in 2009.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
canon30d deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thnks TS for his kind ctc.. acquired LuLu for her service yesterday.. here is the brief fr as promised..

She arrived hotel room shortly after i sms her rm no.. 1st impression ok, average looking. After short chat for a while to lighten atmosphere, we started the business. i proceed with a bath as weather is hot.. she also start stripping.. sexy black color top and red bottom. once she unbuckled her black bra, her nice c cup breast was beautiful.. she washed me thoroughly, especially my little bro. When she kept on cleaning my little bro, i started to caress her body and my bro harden. Chop chop we finished bath and proceed to bed. both of us started to turn and twist on bed, foreplay for 5 to 10 mins and loading of my bullet. Her figure was good, nicely maintain. complexion was smooth and fair.. really nice to rub.
Then she proceed body/leg/head massage for me. Overall her massage skill was average. when almost time up, she hj for me and i finished up with breast fuck. Then she bath me again and kiss goodbye.
overall, LuLu still provide a good massage..

name: LuLu
attitude: 7/10 - friendly and chattable.
massage: 6/10 - not bad, got strength.
body: 7/10 - well maintain, fair and smooth
boobs: 7/10 - beautiful (should be c cup)
bj: no try
fj: 7/10 - moaning loud and make u more high..
damage: $70 + tip + $30 hotel ( price increased ?? now hotel rm also increase price, everything price go up but suffer pay cut, sigh.. :-( )

thnks again to ts for his ctc..
Old 03-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canon30d View Post
thnks TS for his kind ctc.. acquired LuLu for her service yesterday.. here is the brief fr as promised..

She arrived hotel room shortly after i sms her rm no.. 1st impression ok, average looking. After short chat for a while to lighten atmosphere, we started the business. i proceed with a bath as weather is hot.. she also start stripping.. sexy black color top and red bottom. once she unbuckled her black bra, her nice c cup breast was beautiful.. she washed me thoroughly, especially my little bro. When she kept on cleaning my little bro, i started to caress her body and my bro harden. Chop chop we finished bath and proceed to bed. both of us started to turn and twist on bed, foreplay for 5 to 10 mins and loading of my bullet. Her figure was good, nicely maintain. complexion was smooth and fair.. really nice to rub.
Then she proceed body/leg/head massage for me. Overall her massage skill was average. when almost time up, she hj for me and i finished up with breast fuck. Then she bath me again and kiss goodbye.
overall, LuLu still provide a good massage..

attitude: 7/10 - friendly and chattable.
massage: 6/10 - not bad, got strength.
boobs: 7/10 - beautiful (should be c cup)
bj: no try
fj: 7/10 - moaning loud and make u more high..
damage: $70 + tip + $30 hotel ( price increased ?? now hotel rm also increase price, everything price go up but suffer pay cut, sigh.. :-( )

thnks again to ts for his ctc..
Hi Bro canon30d,

Thanks alot for your GOOD FR. Happy cheonging.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:53 PM
Samster

Bros Gliadro & spiderpig :-

Hear from Lu Lu that her former tarma partner Lucy will be back to S'pore on 16th this month. Will update bros after confirmation.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ironmask deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

Thanks for sharing this cool MILF, mind sending me her contact :-)

Thank you, once again~

Ironmask
Old 03-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Samster

Bros Ironmask & 1302 :-

Old 04-02-2009, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
newcomer is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suck-Pussy View Post
Bros Ironmask & 1302 :-

Hi, can let me have her contact? I would like a good play after a good massage. thanks!
Old 04-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
goodluck5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you bro SP.

Overall I rated her as a service-oriented person and I like her attitude very much. After she entered the room and I told her I go for a quick bath but she insisted to bath me. She gave me a good rub on my back, damn shiok. After bath, we proceed for massage and again it was a good one. Definitely not those light touching type of massage but a good pressing, esp on my neck and shoulder. Although she has many calls and sms but she was not in hurry to leave after the session. It was a wonderful session I had recently.

attitude: 9/10 – insist to bath me 2 times
massage: 8/10 - good
boobs: 7/10 – handful
bj: good and wet
fj: 7/10 – loud moaning when thrust deep
damage: $70 + tip + $20 hotel
rtf: sure
Old 04-02-2009, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodluck5 View Post
Thank you bro SP.

Overall I rated her as a service-oriented person and I like her attitude very much. After she entered the room and I told her I go for a quick bath but she insisted to bath me. She gave me a good rub on my back, damn shiok. After bath, we proceed for massage and again it was a good one. Definitely not those light touching type of massage but a good pressing, esp on my neck and shoulder. Although she has many calls and sms but she was not in hurry to leave after the session. It was a wonderful session I had recently.

attitude: 9/10 – insist to bath me 2 times
massage: 8/10 - good
boobs: 7/10 – handful
bj: good and wet
fj: 7/10 – loud moaning when thrust deep
damage: $70 + tip + $20 hotel
rtf: sure
Bro goodluck5,

Thanks for your GOOD FR. Happy cheonging in 2009.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Samster

Bros Ironmask, newcomer, yeahoo, sexfun888 & peterong89 :-

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1