The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
empire999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sister in law

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcyeoh View Post
How i lov singpaorean that keep on suggesting that i hate singpaorean guys and girls because i got fucekd by them......how stupid. i like it cause i enjoy it happy..so fuck you sg guys and your dumb ass profile. bitch please. profile properly and i do like to give a clap on sayig that we wont meet each other and me as a keyboard warior. how about you guys, dont lie.. dont give me a shit about saying you guys are not keyboard warrior as clearly you guys are insecure enough to ask stupid questions and give stupid outline about this shit...funny singaporean.

btw, do you think im angmo or even asian, Djandi, think three times before you reply, stupid ass.
I think u r that one or ur gal/wife/mother been fuck by sg guy already,dun care u from where n dun wish to know,just know that u n ur family hv been fuck by sg guy that y u so angry.....so u just be ur keyboard warrior ok,dun come out meet sg guy,if not they will fuck ur backside again......hahahahaha
Old 03-01-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by empire999 View Post
I think u r that one or ur gal/wife/mother been fuck by sg guy already,dun care u from where n dun wish to know,just know that u n ur family hv been fuck by sg guy that y u so angry.....so u just be ur keyboard warrior ok,dun come out meet sg guy,if not they will fuck ur backside again......hahahahaha
hahaha, empire999, really you believe what i said, this is how gullible sg guys are, no wonder my sg employee are so funny and dumb....this tells me that how sg guys like you are dumb and tell me that you use to work for guy that treat you badly..stupid singpaorean

i have the last said
Old 03-01-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
empire999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcyeoh View Post
hahaha, empire999, really you believe what i said, this is how gullible sg guys are, no wonder my sg employee are so funny and dumb....this tells me that how sg guys like you are dumb and tell me that you use to work for guy that treat you badly..stupid singpaorean

i have the last said
U believe wat I say also meh,then u must be dumber then ur sg boss,hate sg guy still work for them,low class dumber....hahahahaha

I have the last said

Hahahahaha
Old 03-01-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
crisp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looks like your jie wore the same undies as the playground shots
Old 03-01-2014, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 11
Dancan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDancan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDancan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I wonder why these commotion are all about.
I believed everyone here have their own perspectives.
So be it.. right or wrong it just some harmless downblouses and upskirt shots taken in my point of views.
Furthermore I believed that everyone here before have capture glimpse of other's girls downblouses and upskirts either by accidentally or with intentions in the past.
So why the fuss??

Also I believed everyone here have their own fantasy in some way or another.
However we just have to ensure our limit and so will be my pals.
If not why even bother to log on this forum.
$$$$$$$$$$$$ will be a better choice to voice your stand or to mock at others

By the way I had just purchased a portable spy cam in Sim Lim out from my own pocket.
Stay tuned for more updates. .and yes I will be careful in protecting my Jie identity, thanks for some bros kind advise
Kind words would be much appreciated on my sharing in this thread
Let's keep this thread happenings....
Old 03-01-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 21
edvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to behold

There are only two classes of FT in Singapore.

One is useful, example, those doing manual works, like sweepers , construction workers, waiter and etc..or the female FT who ply their trades along geyland and etc, which we most welcome.

The other is useless, which laymen term we call Foreign Trash, example mcyeoh here that kpkb all over this forum wasting bandwidth. Pity the parent why they spend time and effort raising up mcyeoh whose only aim in life is to kpkb in an adult forum...sigh..
Old 03-01-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Carry on the story please..
Old 03-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

Dancan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDancan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDancan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

"bro im a true supporter of your pic thread...lol somehow i got a feeling she know n she love all the attention given..... anyway im not gonna probe into tat....juz test her.check if she wear bikini when she swim.then ask her for a swim...lol u know wat to do ...rite. thks for sharing"

One of our supporting bro is asking the above question.

Unfortunately my Jie wear something like a full suit when she goes swimming
Here is one photo taken quite sometimes back last year in one of our photo album

http://b9.imgsrc.ru/d/dancan08/1/35589091fsP.jpg

By the way I am still pondering whether to place the spy-cam in my Jie's bedroom, chances of getting caught is really high and I will be in very deep shit if my brother or my Jie will to find out.
For the cam I bought seem to be quite bulky something like the one below

http://www.digimartz.com/images/v/20...2707874700.jpg
Old 03-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Gonenow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story bro! Dont stop!
Old 03-01-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by empire999 View Post
U believe wat I say also meh,then u must be dumber then ur sg boss,hate sg guy still work for them,low class dumber....hahahahaha

I have the last said

Hahahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by edvil View Post
There are only two classes of FT in Singapore.

One is useful, example, those doing manual works, like sweepers , construction workers, waiter and etc..or the female FT who ply their trades along geyland and etc, which we most welcome.

The other is useless, which laymen term we call Foreign Trash, example mcyeoh here that kpkb all over this forum wasting bandwidth. Pity the parent why they spend time and effort raising up mcyeoh whose only aim in life is to kpkb in an adult forum...sigh..
Bros, I think we just ignore this "mcyeoh". Just let him say whatever he want. He love to condemn & criticize Singaporeans just let him be. Eventually he need to responsible for his own actions & pay back for his own Karma. Dun believe? Just ask him slowly observe how's his life going from now on.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hunkyripples deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dancan, 1stly thanks for your great story and contribution. But dun risk putting the spycam, especially when your bro is back from overseas trip. Maybe when he is not around, the risk is lower and you can hide it in her room temporarily.

Or, better hide it in your room and find opportunity to have her come over. Let her discover you got condom or female sex toy in your room and capture her reaction...maybe when she see's nobody ard, she will play with it leh? lol...

And, ignore the critic ( you know who you are)...
Old 04-01-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancan View Post
For the cam I bought seem to be quite bulky something like the one below

http://www.digimartz.com/images/v/20...2707874700.jpg
bro forget abt the spycam....too risky thks for the pic
Old 04-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

Since I had already bought the spycam, I decided to at least use once to make my $ worth.
I discreetly went to plant the cam in the master bedroom while my Jie is out to work.

The wait on her return is torturing and I almost suffer a nervous breakdown all these while as I am afraid that she will find out because I can only able to retrieve the spy cam next morning as my Jie will lock her room once she gotten back.

However the price to pay on this are bundle with the excitement and the anticipation when I heard the showering meaning that she will be changing.

Indeed the reward prove to be fruitful, however due to the poor angle positioning of the cam, unable to capture more.

Here is one shot extracted out.
Upz me to support....

http://b9.imgsrc.ru/d/dancan08/3/35599613BGr.jpg
Old 04-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
unclelim8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkyripples View Post
Dancan, 1stly thanks for your great story and contribution. But dun risk putting the spycam, especially when your bro is back from overseas trip. Maybe when he is not around, the risk is lower and you can hide it in her room temporarily.

Or, better hide it in your room and find opportunity to have her come over. Let her discover you got condom or female sex toy in your room and capture her reaction...maybe when she see's nobody ard, she will play with it leh? lol...

And, ignore the critic ( you know who you are)...
ya... ts can try this one as well.... damn cool the idea... btw... share the video if possible
Old 04-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
Djandi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More more more.. U r e man!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1