The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatureLover12 View Post

Just went here to recce, Reopening on 15 May 2022!

Fellow bros can help up my points rep thanks!
Up you for good share !!

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 02-05-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatureLover12 View Post

Just went here to recce, Reopening on 15 May 2022!

Fellow bros can help up my points rep thanks!
Upzz for good share
Old 02-05-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
That was so long ago. Maybe that is why those spas are no longer around.
What happened to those spas?
Old 02-05-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
What happened to those spas?
Angel spa closed down.
Amansari spa also closed down.
Magic spa became known as VIP spa..... now change name again to Sentosa Paradise few days ago.
Old 03-05-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of

Never been in hotel spa since involved in this arena.. any samsters can review fulltime ML in gbw..numbers, service and recommendation to give it a go. Would love to try one time as my only field always MP shop. Thanks bros
Old 03-05-2022, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
Never been in hotel spa since involved in this arena.. any samsters can review fulltime ML in gbw..numbers, service and recommendation to give it a go. Would love to try one time as my only field always MP shop. Thanks bros
Nobody can give review now coz GBW spa not open yet. They will only start operations on 15 May. Maybe you can ask again after the 15th.
Old 07-05-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post
Hope to see 55 when bluewave opens back
huat ah
Old 08-05-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Update on GBW spa.

The opening date may be pushed back to 20th May instead of 15th May.

GBW is unique in that all the ladies are locals... they do not have any foreigner tomyum or popiah and intend to keep to this working model. However they now have difficulty recruiting new locals to work for them and although they have reached out to their previous batch of ladies..... the response from the old employees have been disappointing.
Many have gone back to their hometowns and gotten other employment..... those still in JB do not seem enthusiatic about returning to GBW. Even their previous angpais 122 & 98 are reluctant to return as they are now doing very well in GP spa.

Currently they only have 4 ladies confirmed and will push back the opening date to 20th if they cannot get more ladies by the 15th.
Another option is to break with tradition and start recruiting foreigner ladies if really really cannot get local ah mois.
Old 08-05-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
Massage ladies are different from full package ladies.
Currently HV have 5 full time massage ladies.... all very experienced with decades of experience. Of course dun expect SYTs.... all 5 of them are MILFs. No selection of massage ladies as they are rostered on round robin system. I dare to say these massage ladies skills are better than many of those outside massage shops. Not surprisingly there is often a queue for these massuers as seasoned cheongsters know they get better massages here than in those outside massage shops.

#20 is a veteran of HV..... been working here since the beginning. Most popular and skillful amongst the 5 masseurs.

#06 is a Sabahan malay lady. Used to be #02 before covid19 but return 2 weeks ago and was given new badge #06 . She is very experienced with 13 yrs in GBW followed by 3 yrs in GP and finally coming to HV in 2017.
She can do juagen & urut batin (the malay traditional style). Not a looker though with kinda langga type of face... please tell her to keep her mask on if looks are important to you. Will recommend her if service is your priority.
Hi bro. Plan to try on HV Spa soon. May i know this 5 milf are local is it. Besides this 2 numbers, who has a good figure. Never been at official spa but want to try if good massage and facility
Old 08-05-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maldiniyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Update on GBW spa.

The opening date may be pushed back to 20th May instead of 15th May.

GBW is unique in that all the ladies are locals... they do not have any foreigner tomyum or popiah and intend to keep to this working model. However they now have difficulty recruiting new locals to work for them and although they have reached out to their previous batch of ladies..... the response from the old employees have been disappointing.
Many have gone back to their hometowns and gotten other employment..... those still in JB do not seem enthusiatic about returning to GBW. Even their previous angpais 122 & 98 are reluctant to return as they are now doing very well in GP spa.

Currently they only have 4 ladies confirmed and will push back the opening date to 20th if they cannot get more ladies by the 15th.
Another option is to break with tradition and start recruiting foreigner ladies if really really cannot get local ah mois.
May I know you mention 122 and 28 went to GP SPA.
Where is GP SPA?
Old 08-05-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldiniyong View Post
May I know you mention 122 and 28 went to GP SPA.
Where is GP SPA?
#28 ? Who is that?
I mentioned #122 & #98 in my post.... never #28 .

Actually 4 ladies..... 122, 113, 98 & 88 went over to GP spa..... but 113 has quit GP.

122 & 98 are now the top 2 performers in GP and both have their own private rooms to entertain customers. I can understand why they are reluctant to return to GBW as their current earnings is more than what they were paid back then by GBW.

Btw 122 has retained her same name & number in GP whereas 98 has changed her number and name.

122 Dada (GBW) = 122 Dada (GP)
98 Cat (GBW) = 96 Coco (GP)

GP spa is :

Paragon Spa
5th level Grand Paragon Hotel
No.18 Jalan Harimau
Taman Century
80250 Johor Bahru
Johor, Malaysia.
Tel: 07-336 2881
Facebook : Paragon SPA - JB
Telegram : private chatgroup (please get invite from captain)
Old 08-05-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
Hi bro. Plan to try on HV Spa soon. May i know this 5 milf are local is it. Besides this 2 numbers, who has a good figure. Never been at official spa but want to try if good massage and facility
Yes all the 5 massage ladies are locals.... good figure?
C'mon lah... they are MILFs and massage is done in full uniform (spa t-shirt and long trackpants) with no hanky panky..... at most maybe a hj that's all. They are not allowed to offer bj or fj services. You need to book the full service ladies for bj or fj.
#06 Soni is a Sabah indigenous dusun in her 50s.... skilled in urut batin + over 20 years of massage experience. #20 is the massage sifu there with the most experience.
Old 09-05-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Btw 122 has retained her same name & number in GP whereas 98 has changed her number and name.

GP spa is :

Paragon Spa
No.18 Jalan Harimau
Taman Century
80250 Johor Bahru
Johor, Malaysia.
Thanks for the information. +22 for you.
Old 09-05-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
#28 ? Who is that?
I mentioned #122 & #98 in my post.... never #28 .

Actually 4 ladies..... 122, 113, 98 & 88 went over to GP spa..... but 113 has quit GP.

122 & 98 are now the top 2 performers in GP and both have their own private rooms to entertain customers. I can understand why they are reluctant to return to GBW as their current earnings is more than what they were paid back then by GBW.

GP spa is :

Paragon Spa
No.18 Jalan Harimau
Taman Century
80250 Johor Bahru
Johor, Malaysia.
what are the fully body massage prices?
Old 09-05-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
siemreap108 is Cool - loads of Potential

how to get the invite from captain to join telegram group for paragon spa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1