The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bluewave in Jb

there is another thread started by me for newbies. If you guys are free, please help to advise
Old 12-04-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
My advise is dun waste your time there..... the good old days are gone and now it is the shittiest place in JB with rundown facilities and repairs needed in several areas which the management has no intention of providing as they have given up on the spa.
i avoid it now because cannot mirror beforehand.
too time wasting, waiting for girls to finish jobs and catch a fleeting glimpse of them when they go counter record the job done.

old, jaded milfs and lousy tipping culture there now don't help their cause too...
Old 16-04-2016, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
limdavid911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My friend was there today. I told him you better book at counter. But when the time came, he go to counter and check captain lee ask him you got book meh ???? He told my friend to follow him to 1 side and if you tip me $80 I settle nice nice for you.

After giving him the tips and getting his slot , he was shock the bills was higher by $20, he check with the encounter girl and was told this tip is for captain who arrange for him.

In the end he tip lee $100
Old 16-04-2016, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
limdavid911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very soon, all the female there will run away, left the male captain to service you all.
Old 16-04-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by limdavid911 View Post
Very soon, all the female there will run away, left the male captain to service you all.
Very soon, rats, centipedes, ants, cockroaches and lizards will invade the spa and form a new community there. They love dirty places and GBW will suit them perfectly.
Old 16-04-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I kenna switch n bait tactic at GBW yesterday

Actually wanted to go Amansari but on the way to JB it started raining heavily. So I decided to detour to GBW instead as I was afraid of the roads flooding and cannot return from Amansari. Bad decision. My last visit there was about 3 months ago and I had taken 138. Although only once but I remember her. So I told the captain to arrange 138 for me. The captain reply I am lucky guy cos 138 is popular and usually fully book but today just nice got one available slot and timing also sui sui no need to wait long just wait for 20 mins only. I confirm the booking with captain and reply to him he also lucky because I usually know what to do if service is good. When the time came the captain brought me to a room. I saw from the canteen clock it was 4pm.

Inside the room I waited awhile then a mid 30s lady came in. I was surprised and ask her she enter wrong room? She reply - you ask for 138 right? I am 138.
I told her I know 138 and she is not 138 but she reply that the previous 138 no longer working there. She is the new 138 and only started working in GBW for 2 weeks ago. Thinking that I had made a mistake so I let it go and proceeded with the session. However throughout the session at the back of my head I have a feeling that something is not right. After the session I went to back to the canteen to have a drink. I saw the time on the canteen clock is 4.45pm. After my drink I proceeded to change and went to pay at the counter. Casually I asked the cashier is 138 working today? Yes she reply and added that 138 just started another session at 4.30pm. KNN immediately I knew I kenna conned by the captain liao. How can 138 have a session at 4.30pm when my session is still not ended with my so-called 138? As I was paying the cashier I took the opportunity to ask her who was the girl that service me? Without hesitation she reply my girl was 48.

I looked around for the captain who arranged my session but he was nowhere to be found.
At that moment I felt like giving him punches instead of tipping him. No wonder he dare not show his face.
Old 17-04-2016, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
hope GBW closes down soon...
the asshole money-faced captains can go play games among themselves when there are no customers going there any more
Old 17-04-2016, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

Well ... my friends had it worst! Few of them taken Oil massage package. Inside the room the oil auntie before start the massage session told my friend to shower room as she strip naked??? Blurish, my friend told her he never request any special oil FULL PACKAGE!!! The auntie told her that THE CAPTAIN said "FULL PACKAGE OIL" ... farking hell! if they wanna FULL PACKAGE, confirm taken LADIES PACKAGE! LOL ... The captains really CMI, greed will cause the doom of GBW

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
the asshole money-faced captains can go play games among themselves when there are no customers going there any more
Old 17-04-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 17
shawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Actually wanted to go Amansari but on the way to JB it started raining heavily. So I decided to detour to GBW instead as I was afraid of the roads flooding and cannot return from Amansari. Bad decision. My last visit there was about 3 months ago and I had taken 138. Although only once but I remember her. So I told the captain to arrange 138 for me. The captain reply I am lucky guy cos 138 is popular and usually fully book but today just nice got one available slot and timing also sui sui no need to wait long just wait for 20 mins only. I confirm the booking with captain and reply to him he also lucky because I usually know what to do if service is good. When the time came the captain brought me to a room. I saw from the canteen clock it was 4pm.

Inside the room I waited awhile then a mid 30s lady came in. I was surprised and ask her she enter wrong room? She reply - you ask for 138 right? I am 138.
I told her I know 138 and she is not 138 but she reply that the previous 138 no longer working there. She is the new 138 and only started working in GBW for 2 weeks ago. Thinking that I had made a mistake so I let it go and proceeded with the session. However throughout the session at the back of my head I have a feeling that something is not right. After the session I went to back to the canteen to have a drink. I saw the time on the canteen clock is 4.45pm. After my drink I proceeded to change and went to pay at the counter. Casually I asked the cashier is 138 working today? Yes she reply and added that 138 just started another session at 4.30pm. KNN immediately I knew I kenna conned by the captain liao. How can 138 have a session at 4.30pm when my session is still not ended with my so-called 138? As I was paying the cashier I took the opportunity to ask her who was the girl that service me? Without hesitation she reply my girl was 48.

I looked around for the captain who arranged my session but he was nowhere to be found.
At that moment I felt like giving him punches instead of tipping him. No wonder he dare not show his face.
so jialat huh...

was thinking to go there again after so long... think i will rather go watch a movie at citysq than go GBW now.
Old 17-04-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
Have not been there for years. Didn't know that their standards dropped so much. Wonder whether this place is worse or Grand Paragon or Crystal Crown or Magic Spa is worse. Seems like JB spa standard all dropped like shit. Anyway, I think they will not close down so easily because of their location and there will always be dumb (or lazy) Sinkies patronizing them.
Old 17-04-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
BeckTan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Bro. Captain is chinese or Malay ?
Old 17-04-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
BeckTan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by limdavid911 View Post
My friend was there today. I told him you better book at counter. But when the time came, he go to counter and check captain lee ask him you got book meh ???? He told my friend to follow him to 1 side and if you tip me $80 I settle nice nice for you.

After giving him the tips and getting his slot , he was shock the bills was higher by $20, he check with the encounter girl and was told this tip is for captain who arrange for him.

In the end he tip lee $100
Bro. I kanna once before.That why i long time never go there already.
Old 18-04-2016, 02:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Relax bro, no need to get violent over such matters.
Consider it as lesson learnt and avoid this place in future but never never resort to violence.

Dun be like the 4 Singkie heroes who went to a KTV in Kluang last weekend. They think they damn hero to lay hands on the waiter & manager over a dispute with one of the KTV GRO. 4 guys against 2 staff. But they did not foresee the GRO to call up her boyfriend who brought 20 other guys armed with parangs to confront our Singkie heroes. Luckily for them only sustained slash injuries and no one was killed. Damn stupid to risk getting killed over a piece of pussy.

Never ever resort to violence under any situation.
Old 19-04-2016, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Martinmach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

didnt know so so bad now. I didnt visit for 2 years liao....
wanted to revisit but always hv so much bad reports...haiz
Old 19-04-2016, 01:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
O_N_G is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bcoz there were stupid fellas start giving tips to the captain
Spoilt the market
Tq