The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2023, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1300 / Power: 18
guan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud of
Re: Milly - Air Stewardess

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
You should be asking yourself, whether you want to leave a legacy or not.
This forum is for us to write and share something we can't normally share with others in our real life. Also, to remind us of someone worth my time, love and mojo.
We can't be the ones to decide for you if you want to share or not.
nicely said bro !
Old 08-12-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
You should be asking yourself, whether you want to leave a legacy or not.
This forum is for us to write and share something we can't normally share with others in our real life. Also, to remind us of someone worth my time, love and mojo.
We can't be the ones to decide for you if you want to share or not.
Legacy ah... sad thing is my stories can't tell anybody, sigh, that's why I share here only.

So many things to worry and not like I can share with friends who I fucked. LOL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by guan303 View Post
nicely said bro !
Wah lao! Silent reader also support him, I very sad liao la
Old 08-12-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

That's why you can share here.
Afterall, you will make some changes to hide the women's and your identity anyway.
For us, when we read, it's just another story as we are neither the woman or you.
Suggest you just go on to share another story here or stop asking us if we want another story or we want to be blue ball or not.
Old 08-12-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 10
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So many things to worry and not like I can share with friends who I fucked. LOL...

Wah lao! Silent reader also support him, I very sad liao la [/QUOTE]

Bro TS,

Please continue to share the ONS, Fling or whatever you have. Your style of writing is very interesting and we, as reader can connect easily. Please do not stop

or....you are inviting us to KNN CCB you to get started or you are itchy for such scolding like other bro here....no F+#k to shiok? hahahaaaa
Old 08-12-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
That's why you can share here.
Afterall, you will make some changes to hide the women's and your identity anyway.
For us, when we read, it's just another story as we are neither the woman or you.
Suggest you just go on to share another story here or stop asking us if we want another story or we want to be blue ball or not.
Of course, that's why the story sometimes sounds too nice, too good, but if I put in the details, it might get exposed, so just read it like a fairytale, you'll be happier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phython1 View Post
Bro TS,

Please continue to share the ONS, Fling or whatever you have. Your style of writing is very interesting and we, as reader can connect easily. Please do not stop

or....you are inviting us to KNN CCB you to get started or you are itchy for such scolding like other bro here....no F+#k to shiok? hahahaaaa
Thanks, I just try to put in some lightheartedness, thoughts and feelings of mine along the way. I tend to overthink things sometimes, and sometimes see things only from my view, I try to make things lighht so it's easy to read, I hated the ending of my story with Janice, that pain, that guilt, gosh, you had no idea how often I wanted to just jump to it, get it off my chest.

Truth be told, I do enjoy writing, because I can be myself here, I can share, be judged, scolded, because people share their thoughts about me and my story. I honestly, can't walk up to my cell group and talk about Janice. I don't think at the end of the talk, I can still remain in the church. Or about Lindi, or how I took Penny and sexually abused her for my gratifications.

Thank you for the kind remarks though...

BUT STOP SCOLDING ME!!! KNN!! YOU ALL HOR SCOLD UNTIL SIBEH SONG RIGHT!?!?!?!

Old 08-12-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=967158

That said...enjoy continuing getting blued.... it's WIP, so don't expect fast and lots of post. I'm still recollecting the events.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1