The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
LanaLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLanaLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLanaLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sexy busty petite Eurasian Preggy FL available for a limited time! Pregnant & wet

Available tonight
Telegram @Lanaa_lust

Last edited by LanaLust; 08-05-2024 at 11:36 PM.
Old 06-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of
Re: Sexy busty petite Eurasian Preggy FL available for a limited time! Pregnant & wet

No preview photos here nor on telegram ? Hmmm
Old 08-05-2024, 08:37 PM
Samster (A)

LanaLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLanaLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLanaLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Available tonight
Telegram @Lanaa_lust
PHOTOS WILL BE GIVEN ON TELE.

Last edited by LanaLust; 08-05-2024 at 11:36 PM.
Old 09-05-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster (A)

Available tonight
Telegram @Lanaa_lust
Old 10-05-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster (A)

Available today
Telegram @Lanaa_lust
Old 10-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster (A)

1 more slot left
Tele @Lanaa_lust
Old 11-05-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster (A)

Available today
1 more slot left
Tele @Lanaa_lust

Last edited by LanaLust; 11-05-2024 at 01:57 PM.
Old 13-05-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster (A)

Available today
Telegram @Lanaa_lust
Old 14-05-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster (A)

Available today
Telegram @Lanaa_lust
Old 14-05-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kegen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG...was curious and met Lana, what can I say, was tempted to just shhh and keep this gem for myself, not big into ratings, but in general 2 simple category:

1) Physical 9/10 - Gorgeous face, a cute SYT nothing less, great bod....not a boob lover but omg....lol....boob lovers will KO within 3 min.

2) Personality 9/10 - This is literally a ONS for me, she wants to be pleased as much as you do, so its a 2-way thing, totally non commercial, and the chats thruout was nice.

Lastly if you think this is another pitiful girl who needs help, think again, she just wants to have fun . Great place, great girl.
Old 16-05-2024, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 1
DeepRamen is one of the Best!DeepRamen is one of the Best!DeepRamen is one of the Best!DeepRamen is one of the Best!

Promised her I would help with an FR, so here goes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRamen View Post
Had the pleasure of meeting Lana recently
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=983648

She's just as advertised - pregnant, Eurasian and with a smoking body. Also a hidden gem, one of the prettiest local FLs around.

Great pair of tits (but go easy on them as they are sensitive), boob lovers should not miss. She is also 3-4 months pregnant so expect a baby bump.

She offers great companionship, it's very easy to connect with her. Also she really gets pleasure out of doing the deed - once you get her horny of course.

She won't be doing this for long, she is pregnant after all. Catch her before she's gone, and please guys treat her well.
Old Yesterday, 01:58 PM
Samster (A)

Available today

Telegram @Lanaa_lust
Old Today, 01:20 PM
Samster (A)

Available today

Telegram @Lanaa_lust
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1