The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2024, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I think I am s scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
You small case lah.
I cheated on 4 of my gfs, got caught by all 4 of them.
They also treat me quite good to very well, but I was what I was, a philandering jerk.
Feeling bad is natural, too bad did not do much for me.
Thanks for sharing.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 24-01-2024, 06:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

The girl who seeked love, you gave love in return for sex. The girl who seeked money, you gave money in return for sex. Unlikely the sister will tell on you as she may lose her other sisters as well. If marriage isn't the final goal with your current girl, just live life to the max and see how life unfolds. If marriage is the end goal, better stop now since you already had your fun and satisfied your curiosity.
Old 24-01-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light

You're actually considered nice compared to some real scumbags I know 😁
Old 24-01-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

TS, you only live once and you are not even married with family etc.
If you let this gal get away, it will be a lifetime of regrets. Just like
the former ktv gal you couldn't have. In 10 years time, nobody will
bother or remember what you a scum you were, only you will be
left with regrets and endless "what if".....
For consolation, if it matters, i am a lifetime serial cheater in every
relationship including my marriage. i also cant control myselves.
Old 24-01-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
Fletcher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFletcher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
For consolation, if it matters, i am a lifetime serial cheater in every
relationship including my marriage. i also cant control myselves.
Can't help but have a smile and some small consolation with the post.
There is just something inherent within that breaks the control barrier and want to try, need to know, if she is doable, can I do it, do I (still)have it ?
At least that is from my own analysis of myself of why I cheat
Old 25-01-2024, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, you can have the cake and eat it. Talk to the girls (separately), maybe they will agree to share, provided your pocket is deep enough.
Old 26-01-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

I have read your thread before and we have corresponded separately so I think it's quite clear which unfulfilled sexual fantasy you're referring to

I'm not sure how much you value your current VN gf, but I should probably tell you, that it's best that you choose a time to break up with her.

Do it soon, before your S***a look-alike boasts about how hard you fucked her in bed, and make your girl lose face big-time in front of her other "friends"

Amongst Vietnamese girls, those who steal other people's bf are called Green Tea girls. This is not a badge of honour, the girl will struggle to find any close friends when she is here, due to her reputation.

I think there is an ice cube chance in hell that you can actually get away with it, so all the best in letting her go gently bro.
Old 26-01-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 14
Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!

So, what or where is the problem ?

人不风流妄少年.

饮食男女,人之大欲存焉.
食色, 性也。
Old 26-01-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I have read your thread before and we have corresponded separately so I think it's quite clear which unfulfilled sexual fantasy you're referring to

I'm not sure how much you value your current VN gf, but I should probably tell you, that it's best that you choose a time to break up with her.

Do it soon, before your S***a look-alike boasts about how hard you fucked her in bed, and make your girl lose face big-time in front of her other "friends".
you are damn good bro, know who i am talking about. Yes i have break up, not with my gf but the sister. She come near me for what i oso can guess. I fucked her enough liao, fulfilled my fantasy but after a while that feeling also gone. Now feel she not as pretty or sexy as S***a too. She just happen to be there for me to have a good fuck. I paid her too so we all clear.

all the bros here are right. I not a saint too. I still fuck around. This one starting different because i mistake her as S***a. Now know still not her so feeling also gone. I dont feel guilty now because no feeling inside.

thanks all bros for the advice. Men are men!
Old 26-01-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
Ovitz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOvitz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Now time for you to evaluate or guesswork if she will tell on you.
If she has to find out, better to know from you, that is if she will find out.
You are going to have to make a decision on whether to come clean.
Old 27-01-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope that you are well and truly clear bro.

Admittedly there are rare instances of ktv girls who actually accept that their man will fuck around, but they are ok to be in a (supposedly) committed relationship.

I had a gf like that once. She looked me in the eye and told.me that she treats me as her bf. She even took me.to see her parents , after I redeemed her mother's gambling debt which cost them their family home. She told me that she understands men, and her only message is not to touch certain girls - reason being their bpyfriends once had STDs so very likely these girls are infected too.

For her, unfortunately, her sex appeal is both her weapon and also her source of downfall. She had the kind of body and sultry voice that would make most men want to just fuck her, she never could build long lasting relationships with women.

Her misfortune, was also having a mother who is a gambling addict. At one point she was sending in excess of 150tr a month back home (around SGD 9000) only to realize that it was barely enough to pay the loanshark interest from her mother's gambling debt.
Old 28-01-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 14
Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

Her misfortune, was also having a mother who is a gambling addict. At one point she was sending in excess of 150tr a month back home (around SGD 9000) only to realize that it was barely enough to pay the loanshark interest from her mother's gambling debt.
With a mother like that, feels like the whole family is dragged down and condemned.
A pity.
Old 28-01-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traesch View Post
With a mother like that, feels like the whole family is dragged down and condemned.
A pity.
Indeed she is. Her father loved her, like most daddies love their daughters. The father married her mum when she was already 40 and a widow, but he realised too late that he married a gambling addict. He passed away last year, perhaps it is good that he passed on, after seeing his daughter quit nightlife (though I fear this may be temporary)

I learnt so much from that doomed relationship, mainly the sad fact that what happened during a woman's childhood really shapes her value system for the rest of her life.
Old 29-01-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light

Don't confuse sex with true love and intimacy.
Old 30-01-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
Fletcher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFletcher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys cheating are pretty normal, I feel.
We are simply not wired biologically for 1 man 1 woman in terms of sex.
Those who can are wired differently or have really good self control.

For TS, the only difference is that you cheated with a 'friend' of your girl.
I wish I could have, my girl had 2 friends that I really wanted to get it on, virgins then as well, but simply had no idea of the subtle hints I was dropping.
And now, just to lazy to cheat anymore.
At least I had a good go while I was at it, and was pretty awesome in a way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1