The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Office Affairs - Should I or Should I Not?

i guess TS think too much liao la ...
Old 03-01-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipad3 View Post
Bro, honestly, I am thinking of a serious relationship. When I say that her husband is frequently abroad, it means that he is unable to accompany her and most of the time, we will go out for dinner before we go our separate ways (since she drives).

Thing is: I am attracted to her and the chemistry is right. Till today, I maintain a respectable distance whenever I am with her and no, sex is not on the agenda.
Sex is not on the agenda? Serious relationship? All the more the answer is NO!

If you respect her, then again, the answer is NO!

Don't be a home-wrecker. What is the ultimate goal of a serious relationship? Do you expect her to leave him eventually and be with you completely? Or you think you can maintain a clandestine relationship long term without want, guilt, regret or getting caught? What about her guilt as a mother and wife (if she takes it up with you)?
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 03-01-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 13
ipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
i guess TS think too much liao la ...
LOL.. Maybe, but after reading the advise of bro, maybe I should just maintain a working relationship with my colleague.

You guys are right, she have a kid, so it is not wise to wreck her family.

Thanks bro!
Old 03-01-2013, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
LOL.. Maybe, but after reading the advise of bro, maybe I should just maintain a working relationship with my colleague.

You guys are right, she have a kid, so it is not wise to wreck her family.

Thanks bro!
Glad you came to your senses. Be on your guard: as both of you seem close, feelings might go too far without you realising. You might even want to consider increasing your distance from her.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 03-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Office Affairs - Should I or Should I Not?

I think TS has a motive in starting this thread...He stated the kid's age, her car model, his & her job scope....Either he trying to tell his friends abt her or he trying to sabo her....Tryin to decipher this Da Vinci code
Old 03-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hey bros and sis,

Would be glad if you guys and gals could give me some constructive feedback on a problem that I am facing:

Let's call her Evelyn.

Evelyn is a colleague of mine seated in front of me in the office. She joined the company earlier than I do and we do different scope of work - she is in charge of properties while I am in charge of cars.

Evelyn is 30 this year, married, with a daughter around 8 years old. Despite that, she looks very good and not someone her age. She owns a Toyota Axio and drives to work herself. A very independent lady. Her husband is 29 and frequently travels aboard.

We enjoy much conversation in the office considering that she is the nearest colleague to me and also the fact that we are of similar age group. She appears to be conservative but yet, I can see the wild side of her (which I believe is still being suppressed by her).

Should I go after her or not, that is the question.
All these nonsense thinking like seeing the wild side of her is coming from you,
You cannot deny that you have sexual intention on her. In addition this is hard to guage that she share the same thoughts as you. Morever you are not rich and she is pretty well to do.

I think at the end of the day you will receive a tight slap from her, if you try anything funny. stop being a fool pls
Old 03-01-2013, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
I think TS has a motive in starting this thread...He stated the kid's age, her car model, his & her job scope....Either he trying to tell his friends abt her or he trying to sabo her....Tryin to decipher this Da Vinci code
I think he a bad guy. shall we ....
Old 03-01-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 0
MimeBoxer is one of the Best!MimeBoxer is one of the Best!MimeBoxer is one of the Best!

Hi Bro Ipad,

I know what's going over in your mind right now and do I agree with you sometimes its hard to resist. On emotional level, there is no right or wrong.

Question for you at the end of the day. Is this worthy to take the plunge? Or this is just a temporary crush and die die you must get into a intimate relationship with her?

IMHO, forget about her and go for someone else.
Cheers!
Old 03-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
bus72 bus72 bus72

Of cours the answer is, No!
Old 03-01-2013, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sam seah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U think too much. Have you eaten your medicine?
Old 03-01-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster

ipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MimeBoxer View Post
Hi Bro Ipad,

I know what's going over in your mind right now and do I agree with you sometimes its hard to resist. On emotional level, there is no right or wrong.

Question for you at the end of the day. Is this worthy to take the plunge? Or this is just a temporary crush and die die you must get into a intimate relationship with her?

IMHO, forget about her and go for someone else.
Cheers!
Thanks bro. It's just a feeling that come into my mind, having been in close proximity with the person for about a year.

And no, this is not "Da Vinci" code like some bros point out to be. In fact, what I can say is that even if her husband read this, her husband would not know it is her.

Thanks.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
I think he a bad guy. shall we ....
Mayb he is tryin to sabo her marriage...Of all the name he named her Evelyn...Mayb tt is her real name or some name tt sounds like Evelyn..Mayb Lynn, Adeline....Cfm her kid is 8 yrs old, her hubby 29 & "Evelyn" is 30...He might say he +- her age but why de number 8,29 & 30 if its not real??!!!...

By saying the model of the car is a dead give away clue...She wrks in properties & he in cars...Mayb wrkin at Centre Mgmt Office of a shopping ctr??!!!...

Man...Think I watch too many re-runs of National Treasure on Fox Movies...Now thinkin like Benjamin Gates looking for clues hahahaha
Old 03-01-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Rainman444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I see all most replies making great sense here! Glad many bros here are sensible and not just to take pot shots.
As for TS.... yup the same advise.... such stories are so typhical... you started off just thinking its pure friendship... then its leads to more! What if the lady turn out to be the one to lost her senses? But I must still say its your fault if you started it.
Cheers! Do treasure the good office relations.... but stay your distance, especially when its a married lady.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:42 PM
Samster

Great. I got zapped by someone for asking for advise.

I seriously condemn the person who zap me.

Did I break her marriage? Even the "investigator" got many things wrong... Why the age numbers? It's for me to know and to conceal the identity of the person I am talking about. And Eveyln? Because I like this name due to an actress who is now married with a fellow actor.

Got it? Want to zap, just zap all the way... Really feel very perturbed by all this childish zapping.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
Iemanishere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know how you feel.. but my 20cent is that u take things as it goes ... dont break a family unless it broken... but you dont go breaking... hor.. cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1