The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abildd View Post
I won't disagree on the statement 'No Money, No Honey', however personally I always feel that sometime around and before 2010, you could have or would have met some women who ain't that calculative and value relationship, but human relationship (if that makes any sense to you)

For sure after 2010 and currently, I dare say no such woman exist, basic human interaction and connection is completely non existent (if you know what I mean)
Times have changed, same applies for expectations. they are in it for the money, that's all.
Old 14-04-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
It's true in a way about the 2010 and before that you might chance upon someone who's either not calculative or even offered FOC FB relationship.
However, if any cheongster's intention to engage a FL, hoping to find FOC or even genuine GFE, then he is looking into the wrong space.
The FL took the trouble and expenses to come so far to make money or a longer term sugar daddy, they are not here to find a bf or husband especially when the cheongster is married or attached.
Best to engage them, pay market rate, enjoy the bonk and thank them for their services and bye.
Can't agree more. The real thing of it is entirely on the basis of how much money is being thrown at them, nothing else matters.

They would prefer to make the money here, go back to their homeland and settle down with a local there instead of trying their luck here.
Old 14-04-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarq View Post
Excellent share bro TS, support for more!

Welcome! Update posted, albiet for another girl. Enjoy!
Old 15-04-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Setting tent.

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 16-04-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
FatButLight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, please continue bro.
Old 17-04-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
Can't agree more. The real thing of it is entirely on the basis of how much money is being thrown at them, nothing else matters.

They would prefer to make the money here, go back to their homeland and settle down with a local there instead of trying their luck here.
the smartest girls are the ones who don't ask for your money, but you readily give them and might even feel bad for not being able to give more. The dumbest ones are the ones who ask upfront.
Most of us if not all suckers for GFE. Just unknown to us, some girls provide GFE to all the men who gave them money and gifts. Hence, not exclusive.
While engaging FL, forget about all the BS. You pay for the service, company and the release of your mojo. Once done, thank them if the service, RTF if good, else, its a one off transaction.
Old 17-04-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
wowkesha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
the smartest girls are the ones who don't ask for your money, but you readily give them and might even feel bad for not being able to give more. The dumbest ones are the ones who ask upfront.
Most of us if not all suckers for GFE. Just unknown to us, some girls provide GFE to all the men who gave them money and gifts. Hence, not exclusive.
While engaging FL, forget about all the BS. You pay for the service, company and the release of your mojo. Once done, thank them if the service, RTF if good, else, its a one off transaction.
Fully agreed bro!
Old 18-04-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

I always have a soft spot for dry humping, plus the fact that she was moaning softly while I humped, hits all the right notes for me.

Probably also cos my 2IC was ROCK HARD and SWELLING.

Naturally, I progressed on to cunninglus. No way I was going to miss that, it's a pre-penetration must-do ritual.

If you have been following my posts, you would have guessed that I had to start it off my licking over her panties. This time, it was no different. The soft & thin material of the panties just adds points to my fetish.

After wetting the panties enough, I pull it off and let it hand on her left thigh, while I continued the job on her pussy. It was hard work though, I must have worked at least 20 minutes with my tongue and lips, but I didn't get the reaction I was looking forward to achieve. Meaning, she may not have hit orgasm and cummed, despite the hardwork I put in.

Nevertheless, it was time for penetration, she was definitely wet enough. I laid down to ready myself for cowgirl.

I expected her to cap me, but instead, she blindsided me with another rough of vigorous blowjob. Saying it is mindblowing, might be an understatement somewhat, and I wasn't exactly looking forward to sex.

Not because I don't like it, but the 2 rounds of blowjob, handjob while frenching and dry humping (yes that's on me) had already brought me to 80% to cum, at least.

Finally she capped me, but she went one level up by doing it with her mouth. OMG, totally loved it but it didn't help ease the urge to cum.

She then inserted my capped 2IC into her pussy. It was wet, so it went in rather easily but FUCK, it was TIGHT, like REAL TIGHT. Maybe she's tight, maybe I am big, but that wasn't crucial. The thing was, I felt I was going to lose the fight real soon.

The panties was still hanging on her left thigh, while she humped me in a squatted position. It must have been less than a minute...

Me: ARGH! OH!

Fuck. I felt embarrassed. It wasn't my usual self to cum that fast. It would take at least 2 or 3 positions and about 10 mins at least to feel some urge, yet this time round, it was a spectacular flop.

She cleaned me like a baby and even helped pack the room before we dressed up and left. Due to my beaten ego, I wasn't in the mood to chat. I saw her to the door and we parted.

On the bright side, she might be my favourite girl. Not the sexiest nor the prettiest, but she gives a lot of GFE, on the virtue that she is fine with frenching kissing, blowjobs are sensational and she accomodates well to my fetishes. The sex wasn't great, but that's on me entirely due to premature ejaculation. Not at all proud to admit it, but it is what it is. Sure, I can defend myself by churning out reasons like out of action for sometime, her blowjob was too good, the dry humping did more harm than good etc, but fuck, these are all LAME shit justification.

I hope this adds to the credibility and realness of my updates. As much as I want to be a stud in bed, reality is that I do not get my way all the time. And this session, was a rude shock for me, and a timely chance to review what I can do next time to avoid such disgrace again.

Looks like I am going to meet her real soon. Hopefully, I will be able to perform better this time round. Stay tuned bros!

Last edited by ah_wei; 18-04-2022 at 10:29 AM. Reason: typo error
Old 18-04-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Setting tent.

TS, please continue.
Update posted, please upz if you like it! A little short though, if you don't mind.
Old 18-04-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
On the basis of throwing a longer line for a bigger fish. I do agree, yet it's a double edged sword for them. This was exactly what Alice did for me, that's why I still have fond memories of her until now. But the fact is that, most of them want the money upfront, because they don't want to wager on recurring income.

Yes it totally makes sense to keep things logical, fuck, pay and move on.
Old 18-04-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowkesha View Post
Fully agreed bro!
The fun and thrill is there, but reality hits after the cum is done. Can't be letting a short sessio dictate a whole life of other fun.
Old 18-04-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
Looks like I am going to meet her real soon. Stay tuned bros!
awesomeness! gotta let her know ur tool ain't that easy to conquer
Old 18-04-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
awesomeness! gotta let her know ur tool ain't that easy to conquer
HAHA I totally agree with what you said!
Old 18-04-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

I said I would be meeting her soon. And so I did, today.

Today was a hot afternoon, but I wanted to have a sexy time, with the objective of regaining my lost honor and pride with Cherry. But it was pretty much a last min request, I didn't hold high hopes of her agreeing.

But she did, and she reached my office pretty fast. I just had about enough time to get myself ready prior to her reaching, and once she did, I ushered her into my office and locked the door behind us.

After a short chat, I unbutton her shorts, revealing a pair of black panties. Not my favourite, nevertheless, I had already prepared a pair of biege colored panties, which she put in on.

She then proceeded to turn out the lights. Before she did, I snapped a few shots of her. With her consent, of course.

Due to the translucent glass panels on the doors, the room was still dimly lighted with the lights from outside. Bright enough to see each other, but dim enough for a romantic feel.

I just about unzipped and dropped my pants. Cherry came in front of me and kneeled down.

C: I suck you

Instant erection! She pulled down my briefs, and took my whole 2IC into her mouth. Yes, the blowjob was wet and sensational as usual. She made good effort not only on the shaft, but also worked on my balls sack. My crotch was wet, coated with her saliva. What a way to kick off!

I held her up and we frenched, and she carried on working on my 2IC with her hand. Hey, did I just taste my 2IC indirectly since we frenched right after she sucked? Then I say her on my table, something I've never tried before, and I thought it was a chance to explore new grounds.

She on seated on the side of the table, facing me while I was standing, just nice the height for frenching. I then moved a little downwards and licked her nipples. Not the biggest of breasts, but her nipples were nice to lick on, which were already erected even before I wetted them.

C: Ah... ah...

Next, I placed my crotch against her, and began dry humping against her soft panties.

C: Oh... Oh...

I love it that she was enjoying the dry humping as well. Occassionally, I would grab my 2IC and rub it against her pussy with more pressure.

C: Ah...

She seemed to be enjoying the foreplay so far.

I sat down on my chair, face facing her crotch. She leaned slightly backwards with her hands supporting her, while she widened her legs and placed both feet on her table. No prizes for guessing what I positioned her for.

C: Ah... Oh...

It was a beautiful sight, how I wish I could take a close up shot of this scene. But if I did try to request, it might spoil the whole atmosphere. I wiped the thought off and carried on my cunninglus over her panties.

The panties felt a little tight, there wasn't much room for me to slid it to the side to expose her pussy more. I had no choice but to take it off. This time, it was placed on the table instead of hanging on her thigh.

C: AH... AH... AH...

But of course, she had heightened sensation after the sexy barrier was removed. She was very wet, and my mouth was wet with her juices. I couldn't resist the urge to feed her with her own juices, so I stood and and frenched her.

Wasn't a wise move. Perhaps I was bending forward (while sitting down for too long), I felt my abdominal muscles cramping midway through frenching. Good thing was the cramp didn't last too long.

I had her lie down on the mattress laid on the floor, and I continued my wonderful art of cunninglus. I did it for sometime, but there wasn't any indication from her if reach orgasmed.

As I paused for a breather and laid down, she didn't waste a second; she pounced on my 2IC almost immediately. What a bout of foreplay!
Old 19-04-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Not all girls will get an orgasm by cunninglus, don't be overly disappointed and even thought it's your falling tongue skill.
For commercial deals, as long as they feel being paid a reasonable amount, the faster you shoot the happier they are, then they can move on to other clients.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1