The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

I think I sound like a broken recorder to keep saying her blowjob is great.

But I still need to emphasize, her blowjob is really out of the world.

Not one to stay passive, I made a move to spice things up a little. I had her lie down, and I positioned myself head to head with her inverted. She seemed a little surprised, but she eased off after I started frenching with her. How often do we french in an inverse position? Not sure about you, but definitely not me. It was kinky and refreshing at the same time.

I moved my lips to work on her nipples, where my nipples were placed perfectly to reciprocate. I didn’t feel much, but her effort was commendable nonetheless.

Finally, I moved into the 69 position, but even before I could work on her pussy (again), she already had her hand on my 2IC and guided it into her mouth for yet again another great round of blowjob. We couldn’t stop moaning and groaning, but only trying out best to keep our volume down.

After a power packed foreplay, it was about time for sex. Since I was on top during the 69, I decided to take a break for the first position, and I sat on the sofa, spreading my legs wide for her to do her thing. She took out a condom from her clutch bag and fitted it on for me. Somehow, it was a more difficult to put it on, so she couldn’t use her mouth to do so.

Me: Why your condom so small?
C: Not small, your one so big!

My 2IC was throbbing and erected (maybe more than usual). I like to add that she gave me another round of blowjob just before capping me, to keep my erection at its peak.

She tried to mount me cowgirl, but the position and size of the sofa didn’t allow so, so she did a reverse cowgirl instead. Damn it was tight as usual. If we were in a more private setting, we would have been more vocal and louder. But I guess, suppressing the volume and the thrill of knowing someone might be outside, adds to the thrill?

The sofa was a low lying version, so when she bent forward a little, she unknowingly got into a doggie position, where I continued thrusting.

I felt great, not just from what I was getting from her, but also my form. No premature ejaculation, honor and pride restored.

We did switch to cowgirl after I lowered myself from the sofa, leaning against the seat, allowing more space for her to mount me. She went at me with force, and letting out moans and groans as she did.

Me: I want you cum for me
C: (smiled)

We frenched and she continued moving. Suddenly, she paused.

Me: You have cum?
C: (Nodded)
Me: How many times already?
C: 2
Me: When first time?
C: When you suck me below
Me: You like?
C: Yes I like

We switched to missionary, and I humped to the best I could, lifting her leg over my shoulder for the extra boost. The floor wasn't comfortable enough for my knee caps, but I did a reasonable job before we switched back to cowgirl.

It was tiring. Though the air con was at full blast, I was sweating like a pig, literally. But it was good workout.

She went at me and cummed for the 3rd time.

C: Why you no cum?
Me: Nvm, you cum can already, I like you cum
C: You can cum?
Me: I try

She carried on in cowgirl, but less than a minute later, she stopped due to muscle strain in the left thigh. So I made the call to stop.

Needless to say, I was exshausted, but I felt great. The GFE and quality of sex was amazing.
Old 20-04-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Not all girls will get an orgasm by cunninglus, don't be overly disappointed and even thought it's your falling tongue skill.
For commercial deals, as long as they feel being paid a reasonable amount, the faster you shoot the happier they are, then they can move on to other clients.
Totally agreed. They want to get the job done, not to have a good time. Cos either way, it's just about the money.
Old 21-04-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
maqq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story, please keep going bro TS!
Old 21-04-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

It felt like a full working in a gym, I was covered with sweat even under full blast of the air con. But needless to say, I was satisfied, even though I didn't cum and wasn't even close to cumming.

Yet, knowing that I made her cum 3 times, was more than enough.

And since I didn't cum, there was less mess to clear up. We cleaned ourselves up and put our clothes back on.

I asked her if she wanted to bring the panties back. There were 2, for the previous and the session just ended. She obliged and stuffed them into her clutch bag. I was surprised, usually they would dispose of it, but who knows, she might dispose of it later? Not that I care though, I've stocked up already.

We parted after I passed her the money due.

Just to ensure the mututal feel doesn't diminsh, I made it a point to keep in touch with her via texting. Hopefully develop into something.

Something - meaning I get better rates or complimentary sessions, defintely not about starting a relationship with her. NO.
Old 21-04-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqq View Post
What a fantastic story, please keep going bro TS!
Thanks bro! Just posted a short update, will be back to continue on Anna!

Last edited by ah_wei; 21-04-2022 at 09:49 AM. Reason: typo
Old 23-04-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10880 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
Thanks bro! Just posted a short update, will be back to continue on Anna!
Can I have Anna please, cheers!
Old 25-04-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
It was time for cunninglus.

I positioned my face in between her legs and had a glorious view of the wet patch on her panties, solely and entirely from her. While it wasn't a big patch, it was still thrilling to know she's reacting will to my foreplay techniques.

Well, at least up to this point. Time to make it wetter.

I licked her pussy over her panties, focusing on the wet patch. She started to take deep breathes and moaning softly.

The wet patch spreaded with the inclusion of my saliva.

I slid her panties to the side, and gave it to her direct.

A: Ooo Aaahhh... Urgh Urgh Urgh

As much as I would like to keep up the task with her panties on, it was still restricting access to all the sensitive areas. So I pulled it off and continued.

A: ARGH!

She let out louder moans and moved her hips in sync with my tongue. It only encouraged me to work harder. I hastened the speed my tongue moved, alternating with occasional sucks and kisses.

A: OH! So good!
Me: I make you cum
A: No!!! ARGH!!!

Why would I take her instructions anyway? I was on a mission and I had to see it through.

A: OH NO!!!

She cummed. I slowed down but kept my lips intact to such up the nectar she was producing.

It was pervert kind of sweet, if there was ever such a phrase to describe it.

A: You like see me cum?
Me: Of course, I want you feel good, I feel good also
A: You want to feel good also?
Me: Yes, I only want you make me feel good
(Back to Anna)

A: Now I make you feel good

She made me lie down. Finally! Needed a break from kneeling and bending down. She then proceeded to work on my 2IC and balls. She didn't disappoint, her blowjob techniques were great, I was enjoying the warmth and wetness. There's always a tendency to close my eyes and let out my moans freely, but I opted to surpress my moans and kept my eyes open.

Reason was simple, if I allow myself to enjoy too much then it will make me too aroused too fast, plus keeping my eyes opened was also to observe the blowjob in a first class view.

She gave me hell of a blowjob, good thing my pre-prep works were done well.

Finally, it was time for penetration. She took the condom from the side table and tried to cap me, without much success.

A: You so big
Me: Let me do

I capped myself and while doing so, I was sure my 2IC was at it's maximum erection. It was stiff hard and throbbing. She mounted me cowgirl.

Damn she's tight! I wish I could be feeling her wetness warmth raw though.

A: Urgh... urgh... urgh...

She let off soft moans as she rocked slowly. This was another first class view of her slender body and boobs to match, not the biggest but size was good, so how could I resist groping them?

After sometime, we switched to missionary, then to doggie. I might have made her cum during either position, but there wasn't any clear indication from her. But I was kind of tired already after humping hard in both positions and I wasn't anywhere near cumming.

I withdrew and collapse on the bed.

A: Why? Cannot cum?
Me: Feel good, but don't know why cannot cum (obviously not revealing the truth)
A: With condom not easy cum?
Me: I think so, but it's ok, you tired already, just rest, I am ok

By then, my horny mode was already deactivated. I just wanted to have a quick nap before checking out. But she was insistent on making something happen. I can't recall what we talked about, but it somehow led to an instant erection from me from an already deflated status.

Me: I love you

Then I locked in a fierce frenching session with her.

A: No need condom, just put in
Me: You sure?
A: Yes, faster

Well I wasn't in the mood to reject, but before I did, I did put on another thing; her panties. Just couldn't resist my fetish.

A: Don't cum inside, remember
Me: Don't worry

It was warm and wet, I loved the sensation. But somehow, she wasn't enjoying that much as previously. Since the feelings were mutual, it dampened my mood and I called it quits after 15 mins.

A: Still cannot?
Me: Nvm, tired already
A: But you no cum, you ok?
Me: You have cum?
A: Yes, just now when first do
Me: Then enough already
A: Why? You don't want cum?
Me: No need, you feel good I also feel good, don't worry
A: ok...

She didn't look exactly pleased, but we were running short on time and had to check out soon. We had a quick bath, dressed up and proceeded to check out.

At the lobby, I was nervous of the probability of getting spotted by familiar faces. Good thing there weren't, so I made a beeline to the carpark after turning in the keys.

Later on, she revealed to me that she didn't like doing a "second" time in the same session, and that she agreed to go raw, was for the sake of making me cum. Credits due, but still I was worried about the raw part, even though I didnt cum, pretty obvious what my concern was about.

I sent her back to her residence, where she had to go prepared for work.

A week later, she wanted me to help her with moving house, so I obliged.

Not too long later, COVID hit and we all knew what happened. So there was a good period of time where I had no choice but to abstain from such vices, plus I wasn't that gutsy enough to put myself against the law. Fine was one thing, but the disgrace is on another level altogether.

During the non-meet up period, we kept in touch via texting, albiet occasionally. She told me she had a bad fall, resulting in multiple operations and sky-ridden hospital bills. But I wasn't exactly keen to find out about her financial condition, since it would just lead to her asking me for money.

It was inevitable, despite the long absence, she initiated for a meetup at her place. I gathered that due to her injury, she wasn't able to work at a bristro, unlike what the others are doing. But she still needed to money to get by.

I proposed to do it at my office, but she claimed she wasn't vaccinated as yet so she couldn't go anywhere else. Her counter was at her place, which she was co-sharing with her friend. So there was always specific timings, when her friend was confirm plus guarantee away from the room.

She wasn't my top of the list, but since she initiated and I wanted to let go, I agreed.
Old 25-04-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Can I have Anna please, cheers!
Here you go!
Old 25-04-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19867 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here you go!
Thanks For The Update , Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 27-04-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Thanks For The Update , Upz You Bro
Thank you! Much appreciated!
Old 27-04-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Before I go on, I would just like to say a word of thanks to all bros whom have been following my updates. Not all will comment, but it's fine. For those who did, I make it a point to reply to all, that's my commitment. For those who upped me, appreciate it a lot.

This is more of a review update, not one to end so don't worry, updates will keep coming.

You may have noted I took a long hiatus before I resumed my updates. Not that I went cold turkey during then, but they just weren't exciting nor juicy enough to be worthy of posting.

But whatever I could recall, I would do somewhat of a throwback. Hope these somewhat acts as a filler for the missing gaps in between.

One factor was also largely due to me transiting from farming to hunting; the former refers to largely romance driven and the latter monetary driven.

"Free" was good, but there's always the danger of getting in a relationship and destroying the stable and long term one.

There was once I reacquainted with a secondary school friend, typical GND. Very coincidentally, she was living in the same block as me, albiet different ends. But it wasn't after a few years that we started talking. I recalled I saw her and her then boyfriend and we waved to each other still. It was that one day, I made the initiative to talk to her after getting down from the bus together.

Seriously, there's ain't anything juicy. She was the traditional, maybe too traditional type. During the short lived relationship, the most I got was holding her hands and hugging her. Yes, not even kissing, no shit about it. I was good with the no sex before marriage policy, we could just take it as far heavy petting and dry humping, as what I would do for most relationships, at least during the starting phase.

Given her demure looks and decent body, she would have been an alluring sight in lingerie or even panties only. But nothing materialised, so I literally cooked up an excuse to end the relationship. The awkward part was, we could still sight each other once in a while due to the close proximity, but I made it a point to avoid her and her family wherever possible.

Sometime last year, I saw her again, she was still living at the same place and looking much the same, except for a slightly bigger tummy. Not that it turned me off, I would jump at the chance of bedding her. I had this belief she was still a virgin, even at 40 years old. Reminds you of a certain movie eh?

The other "free" one almost threatened to mess up my life at one point of time. I am referring to Karen (do refer to my early encounter). I was having a discussion with my wedding planner (with my then fiance and current wife) at a cafe, where I suddenly sighted Karen walking past me and into a lingerie shop. Good thing she didn't spot me, else I can't imagine what would had happened.

She was an easy one, almost too easy. We texted that evening, and agreed to meet for sex that very night. And because I was still a poor chap during then, I couldn't afford a budget hotel, but fortunately I had a hidden premise to access to. Only thing was, I had to bring along my own sleeping bag.

And she was well prepared to fuck, cos she prepared the condoms. Problem was, she was gearing towards ditching her then boyfriend for me, and I wasn't in favor of it. We were fuck buddies at best, but just to ensure the break was clean, I made a big drama to make sure she hated me to the guts.

There was this Starla, PRC but already a citizen since she got married to a Singaporean man. And like most PRCs, she was planning for divorce. I only had her massage for me once, which obviously was paid. The big turn off was her nasty temper. Her agenda was to get another man and move on, not me. So again, I ended things on a bad note so she won't have any reason to keep me in her contact list.

Moving on to current times, I had most regrets about Alice. Though she was in for the money, I just felt I could have handled it better. She hardly said no to any of my requests, and she was probably the one who elevated my panties fetish. It was due to her that I started getting new panties for every session. Plus she was accomodating about venues, hence the multiple times we fucked in office, besides the couple of times at 81.

The prettiest of the lot, at least to me, was Coco. Not the youngest but the type I like. We only fucked twice but in the second and final session, it was hell of a fuck.
Old 11-05-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

I just met up with Yoyo, whom just touched down from Vietnam few hours earlier. I initiated to get Yen along so we could have a threesome, but the latter was on MC.

She share with me a little on the current KTV/Bistro rates;

- tips still stand at $100, but that the before 2359 rate
- after 2359, so called graveyard shift, tips are raised to $150
- 1 shot going at $600
- I don't even want to ask about 2 shots rates

Obviously the supply and demand are still skewed. With the mass opening of night life, it drives the rates haywire.

She was sharing with me that, a regular night at a KTV would pocket her $1,000 in tips, so going for sex sessions are very much optional already.

In case you are wondering, is the supply going to increase? Chances are, not likely, at least not in the short run.

What I gathered was that, for Vietnam girls coming into Singapore, and in order not to risk being sent back by our customs, they need a "sponsor" - a single man and willing to submit revelant paperworks to MOM, and here's the best part;

For just merely a 1 week stay.

I don't know how the S Pass and work permit works, but it seems like agents are rolling in big bucks getting passes done up.

While the girls are rolling in big bucks, they do have overheads to pay for, other than their rental and daily expenses. Not that I am justifying their takings, I am just putting out the numbers for perspective.

Overheads payable could start from $5,000 monthly. So maybe their first week of takings all goes into that. But with 3 weeks of takings as net income, I don't think that's bad.

She arrived at my office on the dot. And as usual, I handed her a pair of white panties for her to put it on, and she was ready in her black bra and white panties.

Before we started off, she gave me a good cleanup, albiet with wet tissue. She's particular about hygiene and that's perfectly fine with me. She then unhooked her bra and proceeded off with blowjob.

It was a mission focusd type of blowjob, 90% or more was work on the 2IC, very little was done on the balls. It was hell of a blowjob still, I had to resist the urge to be too engrossed in it else I might just go up the cum meter unknowingly.

She was on it for a good 10 min or so, she probably got tired and stopped. She might have wanted to cap to immediately and go for the kill, but I wasn't one to get let have her way and earn the spoils that easily.

I had her sat down on the table, and started off by caressing with her boobs and licking her nipples, then eventually work my way down to her pussy.

Yes, over the panties of course, that's my pet peeve.

I gave her strong licks and sucks, and she was having quite a reaction. The way she was moaning and clasping my head with her thighs, indicated a lot on how she was enjoying the sensation of cunninglus.

There was a bottle of chilled water on my desk, and I thought, why not?

I started off by keeping a mouthful of water in my mouth, and I gave cunninglinus wet and chilled. Her reactions suggested she was enjoying it as much as I did.

I blew the water in her, but obviously most of it outflowed into her panties and then on the table. For the remainder, I drank it. Kindy of a kinky way to quench my thirst, like my actual real thirst.

What's stopping me from going further? None. After 3 gulps, I poured the water directly on her panties instead, while not stopping on the sucking and licking. I felt water dripping down the table and onto my legs, looks like I might have poured more water than I thought.

Her panties were drenched, so I took it off and gave her the real cunninglus. But perhaps she wasn't took comfortable with water on her butt, she stopped me after a short while.

She wiped the water off her butt with tissues, while I tried to wipe down the table flooded with water. The only "cloth" I had was her panties and it was already wet, so there wasn't much I could do, so I just left it.

Y: You want kiss more?
Me: You choose!
Y: I don't know, you tell me better
Me: Have cum?
Y: Don't have
Me: Do so long no cum, don't like?
Y: Maybe position not ok because sit down the table
Me: Ok you lie down I do for you

And so, we ended the kinky part and went back to the regular position. Judging from her louder moans and reactions, safe to say, she's enjoying it more regular than wet!

After a long foreplay, it was time for penetration. She capped me and mounted my in cowgirl, and oh my, she went at me with much vigor as though she was sex starved.

She was a top gear for a good 10 mins, but she was eventually drained. So we switched to missionary for a change. I rammed hard from the beginning. We were near the door and she was moaning towards the door. Damn! It's exciting and worrying at the same time. I hope no one walked past and heard us!

I went at her hard, and even lifted her left leg over my right shoulder for more angling. But I was eventually tired out. I proposed to end it there and then since, she had other ideas though.

She noticed the condom falling off, and changed a new (which was the last) one for me, and mounted me again in cowgirl, with one objective; make me cum. Which I eventually did cos she was going so rapid and rigorous on me. But yet, it felt good to release.

She helped clean up, then we dressed up and left together. I was too tired to clear up the rest of the mess, especially the wet table and drenched panties. I just left the panties on the foot of the chair.
Old 11-05-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

fabulous! truly fresh from the viet oven!
Old 13-05-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Great sexperience here.

Camping for more juicy updates please.
Old 14-05-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
fabulous! truly fresh from the viet oven!
Yes! But prices are on ridiculous rise, worrying though

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1