The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Discreet sharing of affordable/Cheapest Places of Fun

Thanks, PeePeeBoyinSG for YY contact.

Indeed is a young lady. Some blemishes on the face but looks still alright.
Slim and tight as well. Very accomodating during the act. Frenching, painting, bbbj etc
Well, massage is quite bad but I am not there for that so that is alright.

Thumbs up for the girl.
Old 06-05-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 10
kalsor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros able to provide me contact and dmg for YY?
Old 07-05-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!

Bros kindly share the list please
Old 08-05-2024, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!

Hello, would greatly appreciate a sharing of the list. Thanks!
Old 08-05-2024, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Dreamwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post
I am compiling some bros recommendations, will update bros with reputable points.
Let me know if you are not in my list.
Appreciate it bro if u can add me to the list as well. Much thanks
Old 09-05-2024, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Treetrunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayfus View Post
Hi bro, sorry late to the chat. But can share contact? Thank you 🙏

Thanks 10003508 for sharing the contact.
I visited the place and the massage was good followed by a sensual hand job. Decent place if you want a good massage with a nice hand job. It's only cubicles so everyone can hear you. Entrance fee is 55 SGD. The girl who massaged me hardly had any boobs but attitude was good.
Old 09-05-2024, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rikkurh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
May's OWO (one woman operation) joint is comfy, secure, and she even provides snacks for customers who are hungry and need to munch.
I would say that her place is amongst the best for OWO setup (non condo/apartment based), and superb value for money.
Hi Bro, can share May's ctc and location? TIA!
Old 10-05-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 1
icemilogao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today was in K*m Ke*t area. Previously added a girl at joo chiat from ppl nearby and she moved there recently. I wouldnt really consider it a landmine TBH. Her wechat photo see also know is fake one, so i decided to just drop by and see if it is 惊喜 or 惊吓. Location is easy to find, can enter from the backdoor which makes it super discreet. Real masseuse is a milf which is about late 30s to early 40s. Not ugly, boobs about C, all natural with shaved below.

Service is good, room is clean with attached shower. We started with exercise session first before massage. Her below very wet and no smell. Eat lollipop also quite shiok, can ask her to do DT. Exercise session very accomodating and dolby surround sound is also good.

Massage soso la. Can feel she got put in effort and strength to try and press. Overall i think not too bad. Not for SYT lovers, but what she lacks in looks, she makes it up with her good service.

RTM - Maybe when im in that area.
Old 10-05-2024, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2637 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemilogao View Post
Today was in K*m Ke*t area. Previously added a girl at joo chiat from ppl nearby and she moved there recently. I wouldnt really consider it a landmine TBH. Her wechat photo see also know is fake one, so i decided to just drop by and see if it is 惊喜 or 惊吓. Location is easy to find, can enter from the backdoor which makes it super discreet. Real masseuse is a milf which is about late 30s to early 40s. Not ugly, boobs about C, all natural with shaved below.

Service is good, room is clean with attached shower. We started with exercise session first before massage. Her below very wet and no smell. Eat lollipop also quite shiok, can ask her to do DT. Exercise session very accomodating and dolby surround sound is also good.

Massage soso la. Can feel she got put in effort and strength to try and press. Overall i think not too bad. Not for SYT lovers, but what she lacks in looks, she makes it up with her good service.

Thanks for exploring and sharing. That's the spirit.
Old 11-05-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
obesewan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
May's OWO (one woman operation) joint is comfy, secure, and she even provides snacks for customers who are hungry and need to munch.
I would say that her place is amongst the best for OWO setup (non condo/apartment based), and superb value for money.
Bro can share contact ? Would like to support. Thanks
Old 13-05-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 16
impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!

Tried one of the listed in VDOM's list.
Although its really not accessible by public transport. But i feel that the ML i had is cute and young. So i feel quite a good catch for the price
Old 13-05-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
lmaomama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilsin View Post
visited May last week the 2nd time even though need to grab to and fro over during lunchtime overall its still worth it. so far her hard massage is what i look forward to
Hi bro can share ctc and details pls
Old 13-05-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 1
RaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to all

Recently, have been feeling very horny and require some refreshment to subside my burning fire. Therefore, spend some time hunting for a good play ground with-in my territories (West), “Lucky me” manage to find a NEW shop near the coffee shop while having lunch with my colleague and fast fast there I go after work.

Newly establish outlet (only started operations for a few days) equipment, laundry, bed etc. all very new and clean. Entrance @ $60.00 was reasonable for such a nice setup with doors (instead of curtain joins).

Pay the entrance fee and was led into a cosy room and went to the bathroom at the end of the corridor to clean myself up for action.
Soon after cleaning, lying on the bed and wait for the therapist to appear. She knocked and a pleasant looking young MILF with nice figure and looks that you won't reject type introduced herself as SxxSxx. I had some small talk with her and realize she first time come to our homeland and just started work there less than a Week, were keen to please all customers that she had any chance to service to meet her/company target.

She was well trained in Panda land, can really massage well and will always ask if the strength meets your requirement.
For the extra, she started teasing my balls and my rod while I was lying face down. It was not really fully fledged 海底捞月 but it felt good. She also was pressing the perineum and the veins on the balls which was somewhat like 保养 kind of massage which was nice too. She continued to do that after I have lied face up and started playing my rod. She asked “do you like to do it slowly”. Yes, I love slow movement which usually end up more explosive than usual.

Roaming was only allowed outside the shirt initially. However, after a little bit of persuasion, my hand was allowed inside her shirt. Wow super soft natural B Cup boobs and peak ass for me to hold on while she edging around the area but not directly unto the most sensitive head. And then when enough of edging, goes directly very slowly and she makes me beg for release. After volcano erupted that still continue for another 2-3minutes while I wriggle with sensitivity in the aftermath and suffocate in the bosom at the same time

Truly fantastic session, even if I just go for the intense teasing or edging without massage, this is real enjoyment, truly sextisfying

Looks: quite pretty with good girlfriend feel
Massage: good, has strength and she knows what she is doing.
Service: very accommodating, sensual moan almost made me shoot early
Damage: 2B1R all-in, quite cheap considering shop with rooms
RTM: for sure
Old 13-05-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Gtti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro,can share contact?
Old 13-05-2024, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13864 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemilogao View Post

The previous shop adjacent to vn pub? The whole shop shift to balestier Who did you engage with? Flower with thorns?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1