The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 05-01-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

If I may? 128 circle. Ex beauty queen Riss Low appeared as a guest. She has put on alot of weight. The last we heard from her more then 10 yrs ago. She was sicked and commit crimes. A good thing the court gave her second chance because she was former Miss Singapore.

Her fans cannot forget her last model shoots with FHM. Sexy and beautifully body. We wish Riss will get back on her feets in 2024.

We will support her if she returns.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
I recently saw a movie of Patricia Mok acting in a movie with Mark Lee & Henry Thia about some plot to determine and the results of Toto draw …

She’s already put on weight … and not that ugly anymore leh … although still not pretty la .,,
definitely looks much better now
Old 05-01-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
qingcong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
If I may? 128 circle. Ex beauty queen Riss Low appeared as a guest. She has put on alot of weight. The last we heard from her more then 10 yrs ago. She was sicked and commit crimes. A good thing the court gave her second chance because she was former Miss Singapore.

Her fans cannot forget her last model shoots with FHM. Sexy and beautifully body. We wish Riss will get back on her feets in 2024.

Boomz .....
Old 06-01-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ris Low appeared as guests in where ? Which movie ?

Thanks
Old 06-01-2024, 10:24 AM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
definitely looks much better now
Yes but slightly nia ...
Old 06-01-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Ooo la la!! Wonder how many times they piak per week.

Old 06-01-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 14
Dees is one of the Best!Dees is one of the Best!Dees is one of the Best!

Never found Ris Low pretty.
Old 06-01-2024, 07:05 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Ris Low appeared as guests in where ? Which movie ?

Thanks
------

m5 serials. 128 circle. See her almost every 1/2 hr in trailer. Riss is now chubby and an ex beauty queen. No 1 can take it away from her. FYI. The serials are film at Chi Yuan CC. The 1 session was 4 yrs ago. The world lock down.
Old 06-01-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
------

m5 serials. 128 circle. See her almost every 1/2 hr in trailer. Riss is now chubby and an ex beauty queen. No 1 can take it away from her. FYI. The serials are film at Chi Yuan CC. The 1 session was 4 yrs ago. The world lock down.
I only heard plenty of scandals about her. Credit card fraud, vulgarities, leaked tapes etc.
Old 07-01-2024, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
dumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud of

got the preg vibe

Old 07-01-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
I only heard plenty of scandals about her. Credit card fraud, vulgarities, leaked tapes etc.
-------

Is this the reason the producer cast her in 128 circle? In the trailer she is creating a scene at Ci Yuan hawker ctr. Riss is a nature not acting. Her daily life. Still an ex beauty queen. Over the causeway. Seow Pui Yi will never leave OF because her fans support her in the nudes. DJ she cmi. Both girls has fans in Singapore.

If luck has it. Riss come back began in 128 circle & an RA movie to put Riss in the spotlight. The Internet worked!
Old 07-01-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:

which ep is this? where to watch?
Old 08-01-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
which ep is this? where to watch?
Yaloh, any link to watch ?
Old 08-01-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Tonight 930 pm. After news. B4 128. News anchor Angeline Lim. I wish is her. OK! Guy we have a date with an ex Miss Singapore, Riss Low. Hope the producer did not cast her 1 episode of 5 minutes only.

See u, Riss. Is being a long time. By the way. 10 yrs ago she has a funny accent. Is it Bipolar disorder? No matter. We still love her.

Hope an IT member will upload Riss's scene here. Thanks!
Old 09-01-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 14
Zyle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZyle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Riss low....
smh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1