The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-06-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 16
Terminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for love affairs Aya.

As usual very prompt okt that replies almost immediately. Find myself browsing this stable more often than others due to the hits rather than misses with them.

She's a gem not to be missed. Her looks, vibe and body is to die for.

Looks: elegantly pretty milf (imho) 8/10 not someone u will reject.

Upon arriving, she was in a beach wear, nice pretty long hair and curvy body, great boobs.

My humble ratings and experience are as follows:
Bbbj: awesome. Did a cim for first shot. 8/10 balls are not excluded.
Showered myself. Could be better if she can shower together but bathroom abit limited.
Started with massage before cim. Great massage and strength.
Figure: very curvy, man made boobs. But feels great and looks great on her.
Fj: shy soft moans. Like bonking your colleague feel. 8/10
Language not much issue, her English is good.

Overall a good bonk. May consider to rtf.

Thanks bro for the arrangement.
Old 15-06-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kurt85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jessie from Poison

Today, suddenly feeling horny but not much $$$ so was looking around for budget bonks. Came across Jessie, read a couple of reviews and thought ok, just give it a go... horny what to do?

Gave friendly neighbourhood okt Bro EZ a whatsapp for a booking. Bro EZ is super friendly and quick. Very easy to communicate with, plus he makes it fun and seamless for bookings.

***Remarks below are purely my own opinions***

Location : Central, very easy for drivers, plenty of parking nearby. Althought peak hour maybe a different story.

Jessie, similar to pic, not your super pretty type. But see already will not vomit - confirm! Unless your expectations are super duper high... I have nothing to say.

She is sexy, fit body and has plenty of energy. So if you are those can go all night long pounding type, she can keep up and you will work up a sweat... I did. Small boobs tho... which is sad. Tight pussy, nice butt. All the back facing positions views are great. Hight wise not v.tall, just nice for me.

Communication wise is okok/soso. For bros who can speak Thai most prob will have a much better experience. She seems rather green.... but likes it fast and furious kind... very accommodating willing to try all positions. Just guide her along.

Overall no complains, happy, got what i came for. RTF, maybe for me....
Old 15-06-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!

poison Minnie

Look - 85 to 90% close to photo
boob - well enhanced D not too hard. body is not slim type more to womanly type but not fat. no visible sign of childbirth before.
French - yes
Painting - yes

I think base on price, look, attitude she is considered good compared to others. Will rate her slight above average and worth at least a shot to try whether she suit u. milf vibe.

good attitude to auto massage me even I just take a shot and finish. Chat and massage for me till about time up. Of course don't expect professional massage but for a budget bonk it's better than nothing.

now dome1 flooded with FL.. come across most who complain of little customers. it's a good situation for customers but of cos not all stable have lower their pricing to reflect demand. It's a free market afterall. Expensive books doesn't guarantee a syt or good book either.

Heavily ps photo or meitu I will skip. Anyway many choice to choose nowadays.
Old 15-06-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
torres54321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorres54321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for minnie from poison 2nd rft

Looks: 9/10 pretty

Body 8.5/10 nice figure with big boobs.

BBBJ 9/10: hardworking

FJ: 9/10 ( nice tattoo on the back )

RTF: sure do basically will keep going if my vitamin M recovered)
Old 15-06-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
maneepunnani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for nan poison

Okt 10/10 very accommodating to a last min request

Looks, sweet girl got the poly gf feels 8/10

Gfe 9/10 she keep fondoling with you and tickle your parts to have a little fun. Speak limited english but still passable.

Body 8/10 a plus point for tattoo lovers her full back is an view to admire.

Bbbj 8/10 I'm not really a bbbj person but can tell she puts in alot of effort no teeth feeling.

Fj 10/10 the prime highlight of the night, really wow just wow. Try it to believe it.
Old 15-06-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 6
Ironman94 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIronman94 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=882218

Next up is Rainy from Teeruk Lover. Firstly huge shoutout to OKT for helping me book Rainy a day in advance coz it’s so freakin hard to get a slot. Steady sia he 12/10 customer service.

Rainy don’t even need a another FR doing it for him.

Looks: 9.5/10 - pretty is an understatement. I believe her photos were from a few years back. She looks more mature now. The kind of beauty that can melt ur heart one. Those eyes stare into ur soul. Skin is legit fair.

Body: 9.5/10 - personally her body is my ideal type. Curvy but not the fat kind of curvy. The fit and slimmer kind. Really matches well with her height (ard 1.65cm). Zero tattoos for bros who prefer that.

Boobs: 8/10 - fake Ds I think. Huge. She has post op scars but doesn’t really matter to me.

Painting: NA - didn’t manage to try coz we were so busy chatting and laughing lol.

Bbbj: 9/10 - not really a fan of bbbj but in that short period can feel the suction and technique.

FJ: 9/10 - managed to do 2 shots in doggy and cowgirl. Very very accommodating to any position switches. Super patient. Whack her until she sweating liao and zero complaints. She even say sorry lol.

GFE: 10/10 - personally this is the reason I didn’t wanna leave haha. We were so comfortable with each other. Laughing and chatting. It was really nice. Hugging and cuddling also.

RTF: DUH. But provided OKT let me advance book again coz she always fully booked.

Bros do see her at least once before she leaves in a week’s time. She’s really worth the price. Just be careful not to get KC-ed. She really deadly.
Old 15-06-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
testboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for:
Model: Sakura

OKT: ThaiSmile. Very friendly OKT

Looks: 8/10

Body: 8/10

BBBJ: 9/10

FJ: 9/10

GFE: 10/10

RTF: Definitely

Sakura is friendly and has a good command of English. Gave me a massage in between. Overall great service!!
Old 15-06-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
MrAmakusa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
Model: Hana
OKT: Thaismiles really good OKT, communicative and direct
Location: Very nice place, outside not very discreet so make sure you don't look like blur sotong when you go there or else you may attract attention, once you enter lobby can relax alr
Looks: Really cute, just as advertised
Body: Slim, tanned, got some small tattoos on her back, really hot
BBBJ: No bareback, will only BJ with condom on, but damn she can suck well
FJ: She usually prefer to let you do the fucking rather than ride you but her body really nice to touch and fuck
GFE: Ok ok, abit awkward
RTF: Of course but wanna see other girl first, definitely returning
Old 15-06-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Darrickflux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verification
Old 15-06-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 2
iampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to all

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=883319

Jingle, Mansion88

To get to the place require some walking, quite discreet. Definitely worth to walk that amount of distance to be able to meet up with such a pretty lady as her

She dont know English but we used google translate. This is actually better for me, less speaking, because I dont like to speak much

She looks like her photos, very pretty and young, close to 90%, minus the filter and editing. The flavor is there. Since she is alrdy very pretty, I dont see the need to have filter and editing being done for her photo to make it look "perfect". Because this will just create a counter-effect by falling into the uncanny valley. Because of this, I nearly missed out on this gem if not for the other FR I have read

During the time spent with her, she is all smile and her smile is very sweet and it melt my heart

Requested her to wear the JK school uniform that I brought and she happily agreed. It is M size and it fits perfectly well, revealing her nice S-figure and long thin legs, resembling a school flower

She only gave CBJ and no bbbj. This is good because it is safer. While she was doing the CBJ, I stroke her hair gently. She has long smooth and straight hair that was nice to touch. Seeing such a pretty lady in school uniform doing BJ on me, I cant last long and glad that she stopped in time before I cummed

During the FJ in missionary, I slowly unbuttoned her shirt to reveal her natural C/D breasts. I run my hands around her breasts and started to play with them while fucking her. It was soft and nice to touch. Her skin is also very soft and smooth, I cant help but run my hands all over her body

I had read the other FR that she dont like kissing so I did not kiss her on the mouth. But I kissed on her boob instead

Just before climax, I lean in closer to her. She has such a nice scent, just like the scent of a flower, light, soft and sweet and not overbearing. She will hold on to me tightly and I can hear her moaning next to my ear. Hearing her moaning increases my arousals and it is not long before I cummed

During the packing up, she was playful and will squeeze on my butt whenever she walked past me

I am guy that prefer look over services, people like me who prefer look over services will not be disappointed with her

It's an afternoon quick fuck, I just fuck and go. Very satisfying and will RTF. Her beautiful smile and her sweet scent will remain in my mind for quite some time

So far all the Thailand people I have met are all very friendly, like to smile and treated me very well, they made me feel very welcomed. I felt ashamed of myself that these foreigners made me felt more welcomed in my home country than me making them feel more welcome in my home country. All of them treated me like a friend and not just a client

They really fit the description of land of smiles
Old 15-06-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

tehguy1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=881621

Fanny from The Pimp bro Flash's stable. She is one sexy-looking slut with 100% GFE for me.

OKT: 10/10 Bro Flash was super easy to deal with and very responsive. Instructions ultra clear, no way to cock up.
Location: 10/10 Central, accessible easily on foot via MRT and yet still fairly discreet somehow (I went during weekday day time).
Looks: 10/10 Exactly as advertised, and totally my type of girl. Slutty CFM face.
Body: 9/10 Damn good body. Proportions are nice. Waist nice to hold. Ass not the perkiest but good enough for me to cum quickly when banging her in doggie.
Boobs: 10/10 Nice and big enhanced boobs. The best part are those eraser nipples that are oh so good to lick,play with, and suck on.
BBBJ: 9/10 One of the better ones I've had. No ass-rimming though or I would have been in heaven sooner.
FJ: 10/10 Tight for me and I came really quickly after a ton of foreplay.
GFE: Absolutely.
RTF: Yes if she could stay for longer but she's leaving next week. Go get that pussy quick!
Old 15-06-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
sisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=8...ighlight=kitty

FR for Kitty From SS (4/5)
Has always been a pleasure booking with SS girls has always been a pleasure

Looks - sharp features nice full lips and cat eye

Body - meaty with dua neh very sexy

Frenching - hungry for each other kiss like it’s the last day we’ll ever see each other

BBBJ - one of the better ones I’ve tried, sucks well.

Fj - can also bend over to my face and kiss me then next aim my neck while I grab her boobs waist.

GFE - not a time waster get down and dirty to business

RTF - highly recommended
Old 15-06-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Miranda from Thai Smile. Model quality figure, looks and great attitude.

Price don’t justify, why? Cause I think if you go bkk, u need spend more than $200 just to even date her out.(pre pandemic)

OKT is one of the best around. Location wise great with lots of parking.

Overall I give a perfect 10 rating and I believe you have to try to find out.

Try to believe, if you can get a slot.
Old 15-06-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

riggerMW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time trying this FR format lol.. it’s actually simpler to write

FR 15/6/2022
Model: May - LA

OKT: Love Affairs. Fuss free OKT, smooth booking.

Location: this really surprise me, lol. It’s definitely discreet and no check in required. Those driving will appreciate this location; those taking public transport like me, will need to walk a little longer.

Looks: 8/10 - cute milf with braces. Photos not so accurate, but still look yummy.

Body: 10/10 - enhanced knockers. Smooth tanned skin.

French: I don’t like it

BBBJ: not a fan

FJ: 10/10 - she rides like a champ. In fact I had to stop her as it was getting too furious lol.. went in missionary next and finished with HJ

GFE: 7/10 - she was extremely friendly, and will try her best to accommodate you. The downside was she barely speak English. So communication was a bit tough.

RTF: Maybe not, as LA has other great choices. But at $140/90/2, it’s hard to say no .. hmm
Old 15-06-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
virtuald deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for ID from LA

OKT: prompt reply, A+

Location: central near train station, I like the thick towels, haha

Looks: 9/10 - Photos is accurate, came down to pick me, haha, first time.

Boob: 10/10 - Natural A+, I love small boobs, so it's full marks for me

Body: 10/10 smooth skin, slender figure, with a nice round bottom for riding

French: small pecking

BBBJ: 8+2/10,had tried better bbbj but she wear the helmet for me using her mouth, twice, so 2 extra points, haha

FJ: 10/10 - very accommodating girl, tried several positions and she played along well. First shot doggy her on the sofa peeking through the window, haha, kinky. Second doggy on the bed, she can take my deep thrust, and seems to enjoy it, full marks

GFE: 10/10 - She speaks English well, we talked a lot during the break, will catch her when I go Bangkok again. She is green to this, but make up for it by treating me as her bf. Enjoy the part where she washed me up in the shower, wash my didi and ball clean clean, haha.

RTF: definitely rtf material but not sure if my timing can make it, she will be leaving in less than a week. Bro who visit her, please take good care of her ya.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1