The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Couch surfing

Sakura blooming is one of Japan’s peak tourist season. There are many tourists and visitors coming to view the sakura, some even following the sakura blooms starting from Kyushu all the way to Hokkaido. I got lots of enquiries for couch surfing. My flat only had one spare bedroom besides the couch, and I usually only accept one or two at a time.

My first couch surfer for the sakura season was a Swedish babe, Tyra, fair, slender, long golden blonde hair and pair of firm d-cup boobs. She arrived at Kansai airport in the late afternoon and by the time she reached my place, it was almost 7pm. It was quite a long flight for her, with a midnight layover in Dubai. She was obviously tired and just wanted to rest. I showed her to her bedroom and gave her a quick tour of the flat. She went to take a shower, drank a glass of milk and went to bed.

At around 1am, I was about to sleep when I heard her bedroom door open. She went to the kitchen to make herself something to drink. From my security cams, I could see her sitting at the kitchen counter. She was wearing a long singlet that barely reached her thighs. Sleeveless and loose, I could see the side of her boobs. My cock tingled and hardened. Being the first night and we haven’t gotten to know each other well yet, I put on a yukata before going out. “Sorry, I woke you up...” she apologized when she saw me. “No, no, I wasn’t asleep.” I told her. “Hungry? Want something to eat?” I asked her. “Thanks. I brought protein bars.” she replied. “Err, ok. You should eat Japanese food since you are here in Japan.” I suggested. “Oh yeah! But it’s late, and I don’t want to eat too much, in case I can’t sleep.” she said. “Well, I have something that would help you sleep...” I told her and went to the fridge to get a small bottle of sweet sake. “Sweet sake.” I showed it to her. I poured her some in a small sake cup. She took a sip, then gulped it down. “Hmmm.... it’s nice.” she commented. “Slowly, it has a strong after kick.” I cautioned her. She chuckled and asked for more. The more she drank, the flirtier she became.

I asked her what made her want to come to Japan, besides being a tourist. It turned out that she’s a graduate student in architecture and her interests in ancient building methods. “Last year, a Japanese professor visited our faculty and he got me interested in traditional Japanese architecture.” She became interested in traditional Japanese architecture and decided to come to Japan to learn more. She showed me her notes which included pictures of medieval fortresses and castles, and photos of Japanese castles and building which she found online. As we chatted, I stood very close to her until my hard cock pressed against her thigh. Her hand immediately reached out and squeezed me. “Ahhhh...” she gasped. “Your cock.... is so hard... so thick....” she uttered seductively as she pumped me. I caressed her inner thighs, moving towards her pussy. My fingers touched her soft pubic hair. She parted her legs wide as we kissed, my hand fondling her pussy. I rubbed her clit, already hard, and parted her pussy lips. Her vagina was already wet, enough for me to insert my fingers. She moaned as I stroked her vagina, pressing on her g-spot. With one hand holding cock, she held the back of my neck and pulled me towards her, kissing me passionately. We french-kissed and pleasured each other until she succumbed to her first orgasm from my relentless fingering. Her body froze, then shuddered, as an orgasm hit her. Her pussy juices oozed out, wetting my palm, as she hugged me tightly, letting go of my cock.

I took the opportunity to guide my cock to her pussy, rubbing her pussy lips with the head, prying them apart. I specifically set the height of the stools for the kitchen counter to be just nice for me to fuck whoever is sitting on it. I pushed forward and my cock entered her easily in one swift stroke, making her moan loudly in pleasure. “I’ve never fucked an Asian guy before... ” she uttered, as I buried my cock deep in her vagina. “There’s always a first time for everything....” I told her. As I fucked her, she pushed my yukata off, then pulled her singlet over her head and tossed it aside. I grabbed her boobs, kneading her soft globes and twiddling her hard nipples. Each thrust into her pussy was accompanied by a loud moan. “Let’s go inside.” I suggested. She nodded and wrapped her legs around my waist tighly. I grabbed her buttocks and lifted her off the stool. My cock stabbed her pussy with each step I took as I carried her to the bedroom. When I laid her down on bed, she was trembling from an orgasm. “Oh my god... I cummed... again....” she exclaimed.

I entered her again and continued fucking her in missionary position, driving my cock deep into her vagina. “Hmmm.... ahhhh... ohhhh..... yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!!! Ahhhh......” she moaned and pleaded. I thrust slowly, enjoying the pleasure from each penetration. My cock pressed against the back of her vagina each time I pushed hard after a few short strokes. My cock was squeezed by the tight embrace of her vagina. When she noticed I was getting a bit tired and slowing down, she said, “Let me do it.” I sat down, against the headboard of the bed. She straddled me and lowered herself onto my cock. Holding my shoulders for support, she thrust her hips, stroking my cock in and out her pussy. She kissed me deeply, tongue seeking out mine passionately. She’s a really good kisser! Her riding became wilder as she tossed her head around, her long blonde hair flailing. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!,” she cried out.

Her next orgasm was intense. She threw herself onto me, pulling my head into her boobs and hugging me tightly. I almost suffocated between her boobs. I managed to disengage and turned her over into doggie position. My peak was near too, so I rammed my cock into her relentlessly. She whimpered from my onslaught, pleading to me to cum quickly. I could feel the pressure in my balls building up rapidly. I pulled my cock out, turned her over and straddled her face. She took my cock in her mouth just as my cum burst out. She sucked me hard. I felt like she was going to suck my balls out, milking every bit of cum from me. Finally, I collapsed beside her exhausted. She cuddled in my embrace and kissed me, letting me taste my cum in her mouth.
Old Yesterday, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Couch surfing

Good start … very steamy read …
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10064 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Couch surfing

Promising story, please continue TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1