The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Thunderstorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: makeup counter MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid@cid View Post
Ya bro i do understand why you are coming from, wht i meant to say is that you shouldn't brand him as a fake samster as no matter what he did contribute to the forum in a way or another, and you had already make your pt about the TS, so just chill out and move on bah......

bro, am I right to say that as long as someone has contributed by writing a few crap reports, one is entitled to have the privilege of writing a couple of fake report ?

whether i've made my pt clear to everyone that's my business and pls STOP TELLING me to move on, bah bah

if you are so afraid to offend anyone in here, then you shouldn't join in the discussion in the first place.
Old 26-03-2009, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderstorm View Post
bro, am I right to say that as long as someone has contributed by writing a few crap reports, one is entitled to have the privilege of writing a couple of fake report ?

whether i've made my pt clear to everyone that's my business and pls STOP TELLING me to move on, bah bah

if you are so afraid to offend anyone in here, then you shouldn't join in the discussion in the first place.
That is not only YOUR BUSINESS!!!! by posting what you wanna say in the Forum is EVERYBODY's BUSINESS!!!! to make it YOUR BUSINESS, you PM!!!! and do you think i seriously afraid to offend you or even the TS???? if you beh song it's about you and the TS, nothing to do with others, i oso hate ppl who writes fake FRs but what makes you think bro wordcraft's FR is a fake one??? you try this FL before??? if no den shut your mouth as you got no proof!!! what you are doing is not a "discussion" but an "accussation" you are venting at anyone that comes into the pic, as for the FL that you try before paying $60 but paid $120 when intro by the TS, you mention that TS did earn you a cut, but the fact that you did not reject her on the spot means that you oso agreed that she is worth $120 right??? after that you recalled that she is the FL you try before at $60 den you KPKB crying foul that you are over-charged , but in another way can i say that the FL had under-charge you at $60 the first time since you oso can accept her at $120 the second time?? even if the TS did earn you a cut, that's his "tao heng" your "kum lan" as you let your small head rules over your Big Head at the time you met her!!!! and BTW you did not have any concrete PROOF that the TS had a cut in the FL unless he admits it or the FL says so, on the whole everything is just base on your side of story, i can't say that you are trying to flame the TS too as it might well be true what you are saying since you are so confirm about it, what i wanna say is "MAKE YOU POINT, ALL SAMSTERs READ, WE HAVE THE ANS,YOU MOVE ON"!!!!

Talking to you nicely doesn't mean that i am afraid of troubles, stop whining here like a sissy and just move on, just dun try the FLs intro by the TS anymore, and all bros already noes about your story, we are not stupid, you say your part of story liao, and if there are bros still willing try TS FL, that is their freedom to do so and as long as they felt that the FL is worth the value, whether or not TS got a cut from the FL is NOT OUR BUSINESS!!!! GOT IT!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Liquid@cid; 26-03-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 27-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
That is not only YOUR BUSINESS!!!! by posting what you wanna say in the Forum is EVERYBODY's BUSINESS!!!! to make it YOUR BUSINESS, you PM!!!!

and do you think i seriously afraid to offend you or even the TS???? if you beh song it's about you and the TS, nothing to do with others.
The above you wrote "what you wanna say in the Forum is EVERYBODY's BUSINESS!!!!" & "nothing to do with others" If nothing to do with others why you still kaypoh chap jit kar in this thread? What rubbish are you talking about, one min you asked me to use PM & next you said nothing to do with others. Why keep slapping your own face?

Quote:
but in another way can i say that the FL had under-charge you at $60 the first time
wow, what a joke of the year during this depressed time. First time hearing FLs selling below market price. I wonder who is gonna sell me a piece of bungalow land at Binjai Pk below market value. Have to wait patiently for durian to drop from the sky

Quote:
Talking to you nicely doesn't mean that i am afraid of troubles, stop whining here like a sissy and just move on, just dun try the FLs intro by the TS anymore, and all bros already noes about your story, we are not stupid, you say your part of story liao, and if there are bros still willing try TS FL, that is their freedom to do so and as long as they felt that the FL is worth the value, whether or not TS got a cut from the FL is NOT OUR BUSINESS!!!! GOT IT!!!!!!!!!

Firstly kudos to you for your courage to "expose" someone senior unlike some samster just keep quiet in fear of offending senior samster in the forum
One min you praised me like a lao hero & next said I whiny, then I sissy, again keep asking me to move on & finally you said again I've made my pt clear blah blah blah etc...............From head to toe, you are the only one who keep saying this & that & bah here bah there bah !!!

For god sake, pls talk with substance lah, you damn loh soh twist & turn your wordings like a lao aunty. Really, I dun even know what the FUCK you talking abt since day one

All I can see is, silly childish "gong kia" like you kaypoh here & there pretend to be a nice guy wanna get some attention in this forum. My message to you is, if you wanna chap jit kar & kaypoh in this thread, you go bonk xiao li first, if you haven't try, dun even know the color of her pussy, pls shut your trap up !!!

As the saying goes : kiang tio ho, mai kay kiang, kay kiang kar gee boh bin lau khui, you understand silly childish gong kia !!!

Myself bonk xiao li twice, what about you, have you tried xiao li before ??? Talk here & there twist here & there end up all rubbish, blah blah blah blah !!!
Old 27-03-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Quote:
The above you wrote "what you wanna say in the Forum is EVERYBODY's BUSINESS!!!!" & "nothing to do with others" If nothing to do with others why you still kaypoh chap jit kar in this thread? What rubbish are you talking about, one min you asked me to use PM & next you said nothing to do with others. Why keep slapping your own face?
everybody business= anybody is free to comment on you
nothing to do with others= dun drag Bro Wordcraft into this

guess everybodyunderstand except you ba......

Quote:
wow, what a joke of the year during this depressed time. First time hearing FLs selling below market price. I wonder who is gonna sell me a piece of bungalow land at Binjai Pk below market value. Have to wait patiently for durian to drop from the sky
First time hear only means that you "shua ku" doesn't mean dun have, there are actually a lot of gems discover from bros here branded value for money, and the fact is you accepted her at $120 regardless you regconise her anot, by doing that you concurred that she is worth $120......

Quote:
One min you praised me like a lao hero & next said I whiny, then I sissy, again keep asking me to move on & finally you said again I've made my pt clear blah blah blah etc...............From head to toe, you are the only one who keep saying this & that & bah here bah there bah !!!
This really i must admit it's my fault, cos in the first place really tot you are a hero, but den i realised that you are nothing but a self-centered, arragont, stubborn, narrow minded chlidish moron with of cos.. a lousy attitude......for this i apologise to all bros here in the forum.....

Quote:
For god sake, pls talk with substance lah, you damn loh soh twist & turn your wordings like a lao aunty. Really, I dun even know what the FUCK you talking abt since day one
You can reply to a posting from someone that you dunno what he is talking about??? den confirm you are a moron liao....

Quote:
All I can see is, silly childish "gong kia" like you kaypoh here & there pretend to be a nice guy wanna get some attention in this forum. My message to you is, if you wanna chap jit kar & kaypoh in this thread, you go bonk xiao li first, if you haven't try, dun even know the color of her pussy, pls shut your trap up !!!
Gong Kia???? dunno who is the one who kena chop for $120 hor???? guess i am not that GONG KIA ba.....

From the way you post, i guess you crave for more attention den me bah????

Of cos i din try xiao li cos in the first place i dun even think she is worth that price tag, cos i am no GONG KIA

Quote:
Myself bonk xiao li twice, what about you, have you tried xiao li before ??? Talk here & there twist here & there end up all rubbish, blah blah blah blah !!!
Ya ya.... we all noe that you have been a GONG KIA not once but twice ok??? stop repeating it lah......
Old 28-03-2009, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
everybody business= anybody is free to comment on you
nothing to do with others= dun drag Bro Wordcraft into this
guess everybodyunderstand except you ba......
reply with some substance pls, don't anyhow talk ba, ba ba ba !!!

Quote:
First time hear only means that you "shua ku" doesn't mean dun have, there are actually a lot of gems discover from bros here branded value for money, and the fact is you accepted her at $120 regardless you regconise her anot, by doing that you concurred that she is worth $120......
you gong kia gong twa tao, one min you said this another min said something else. childish you ba, ba ba ba !!!

Quote:
This really i must admit it's my fault, cos in the first place really tot you are a hero, but den i realised that you are nothing but a self-centered, arragont, stubborn, narrow minded chlidish moron with of cos.. a lousy attitude......for this i apologise to all bros here in the forum.....
of course its your own fault, who asked u to kaypoh talk cock sing song seeking attention in the WRONG THREAD !!! yourself dun even know what has been happening & anyhow talk ba, ba ba ba ba ba !!!

Quote:
You can reply to a posting from someone that you dunno what he is talking about??? den confirm you are a moron liao....
only a moron will understand another moron, a sane person with a sound mind surely dun understand how a moron thinks ba, ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

Quote:
Gong Kia???? dunno who is the one who kena chop for $120 hor???? guess i am not that GONG KIA ba.....
pls read your own posting, stop slapping your own face ba, ba ba ba ba ba ba !!!

Quote:
From the way you post, i guess you crave for more attention den me bah????
Of cos i din try xiao li cos in the first place i dun even think she is worth that price tag, cos i am no GONG KIA
Pls lah, dun be a parrot & copy my statement & use it against me lah (u know the meaning of copyright or not).
only kaypoh gong twa dai like you anyhow chap jit kar kena jack by me as attention seeker in this forum, end up lau khui bo bin that's why you have to defend yourself by keep replying non-stop in order to save your kaypoh face

No wonder the ppl from your kaypoh clan also behave same like you, kaypoh & love to chap tai ji, nobody will say you are a mute if you mind your own business, SUCKER !!! another kaypoh kia seeking attention here.

kiang tio ho, mai kay kiang !!! Pls stop copying my statement ok.
Old 28-03-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydickulike View Post
bro Liquid@acid you very funny lor, until now this thread so much problem.
Haha just playing along with a small kid lah, suddenly felt i became kinda childish oso (a bit down grade....hehe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
dint u know i cum here support u .....nnkc and u call me kong kia.
Bro steady a bit hor...... i praising you lei gong gong jia tin kong ma haha

Quote:
reply with some substance pls, don't anyhow talk ba, ba ba ba !!!

you gong kia gong twa tao, one min you said this another min said something else. childish you ba, ba ba ba !!!

of course its your own fault, who asked u to kaypoh talk cock sing song seeking attention in the WRONG THREAD !!! yourself dun even know what has been happening & anyhow talk ba, ba ba ba ba ba !!!

only a moron will understand another moron, a sane person with a sound mind surely dun understand how a moron thinks ba, ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

pls read your own posting, stop slapping your own face ba, ba ba ba ba ba ba !!!

Pls lah, dun be a parrot & copy my statement & use it against me lah (u know the meaning of copyright or not).
only kaypoh gong twa dai like you anyhow chap jit kar kena jack by me as attention seeker in this forum, end up lau khui bo bin that's why you have to defend yourself by keep replying non-stop in order to save your kaypoh face
You already dunno what to say liao only can reply with childish statement that goes ba ba ba..........

No wonder the ppl from your kaypoh clan also behave same like you, kaypoh & love to chap tai ji, nobody will say you are a mute if you mind your own business, SUCKER !!! another kaypoh kia seeking attention here. [/QUOTE]

Be a man!!! this feud is between you and me!!! dun drag others into it!!!!
Well you noe very well who is the attention seeker here posting in every thread that the TS post with enlarged letter....

To me, you are nothing but a pathetic, chlidish and arragont kid who think that you are always in the right..... you are not worthy to be a real cheongster, for us, we cheongster "sng eh ki, su eh ki", you are damn bo standard as you dun even dare to admit that you only your small head is working at that time, no real samster will whine like you just like a sissy.......

And yes you are right, only a moron speaks to a moron, so in order for myself not to become moron, i will just put you on my ignore list......carry on barking if you want to, talking to you just insult my intelligence...... enough said bros here be a judge of your own ba.....
Old 29-03-2009, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro steady a bit hor...... i praising you lei gong gong jia tin kong ma haha
You already dunno what to say liao only can reply with childish statement that goes ba ba ba..........
you really mei sui zhun (no standard), stirring shit everywhere, trying to rope in all the kaypoh kakis to support you, furthermore a copycat keep copying my statement. Can you come out with ur own style, replied with some substance pls, mei sui zhun samster, ba ba ba ba ba ??? :-)

you like to use the word "ba" trying to show that you are a trendy guy so this one i become a parrot loh, follow your kamm lan style loh, ba ba ba ba ba ba !!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Thunderstorm
No wonder the ppl from your kaypoh clan also behave same like you, kaypoh & love to chap tai ji, nobody will say you are a mute if you mind your own business, SUCKER !!! another kaypoh kia seeking attention here.[/COLOR]
Quote:
Be a man!!! this feud is between you and me!!! dun drag others into it!!!!
I screwed ppl seeking attention at the wrong thread here just like you :-) I don't dragged others in unlike you, who is dragging who, see your own postingS, lol(laugh out loud) !!! You prickless attention seeker barking at the wrong tree lol(laugh out loud) !!!

A sissy like you should squat & pee, keep twisting your own words. Instead of fighting a battle like a man YOURSELF, now trying to garner support & roped in all your kaypoh kakis, what ashamed indeed !!! an ah gua fox hiding under a sheep skin keep twisting the words, you no standard lah ba, stirring shit everywhere, ba ba ba ba !!!

Its even more shameful that some clones zap me 4 pts !!! All along I knew I'd get zap becos I know WHO I'm dealing with & WHO has been following, so many clones hiding behind, dare to zap no balls to leave nick behind, just like you prickless moron seeking outside help !!!

Only kamm lan moron like you scared of samsters with high rep pt zapping you, that's way chose to condone their wrong doing & kept asking me to move on etc….., see your posting HERE & my reply HERE ba, ba ba ba ba ba !!!

Quote:
To me, you are nothing but a pathetic, chlidish and arragont kid who think that you are always in the right..... you are not worthy to be a real cheongster, for us, we cheongster "sng eh ki, su eh ki", you are damn bo standard as you dun even dare to admit that you only your small head is working at that time, no real samster will whine like you just like a sissy.......
I tot I'm your hero as well as your idol(not American Idol hor) hehehe... :-) Those who read this thread from the beginning will know who is the ATTENTION SEEKER here ba, ba ba ba ba ba ba !!!

I used big font is to shame GONG KIA like you who is afraid to expose such idiot samster taking opportunity to rip off bros here at the expense of someone.I exposed cchisq's misdeed, you also buay song BUT you kept smelling my ass copying my statement you sebei song ba, ba ba ba ba !!!! This time round, you've entered a lion's den & finally met someone like me who has no qualm of whacking you jialat jialat & now you buay song again :-) hehehe....!!!

Pls replied with some substance, dun talked rubbish here, end up nobody knows what the fuck you talking about, no head & no tail, have not even tried the FLs yet talked so much crap !!!!!! ba ba ba ba ba !!!

Being a parrot again you, didn't I tell you before only a moron like you can only understand how a moron thinks, why you keep stealing my sentence ba, ba ba ba ba ? :-(

No wonder a bo standard ATTENTION SEEKER CANNOT think out of the box that's why have to resort to stealing ppl's statement !!!
I exposed samster cchisq wrong doing and brainless kamm lan kid like you Liquid@cid kept suppressing me from creating awareness, kept asking me to move on blah blah blah you have made your pt clear blah blah blah etc......... !!!

Firstly did I say that I've not made my pt clear to everyone, did I say that??? No I didn't, btw why you so afraid of me exposing such idiot (go read your own posting) !!! We are all here to share infos, to create awareness, senior or no senior, I'm not that naive like you.Those who did something wrong we should expose them publicly thus ppl will think twice before they do such silly thing again !!!

EXCEPT you Liquid@cid KAMM LAN CHILDISH MORON look upon them as your senior samster, sebei kamm lan & naive of you, how old are you, kid !!!

Its not that I’ve nothing to say, without a doubt, you are a very dishonest person, you are set to invariably keep twisting your words thus I don’t see the need of exchanging views with you becos you have not standard at all. I’m not surprise many like you with dubious character exists in this forum.You’ve ZERO intelligence, CRAFTYNESS yes, invariably changed your words & used it against someone YES, I’ll give you full marks for that effort. I don’t talk to person with a shallow character, I make friends with bros with integrity, you understand moron!!!

As usual, kiang tio ho, mai kay kiang, you want attention, pls go somewhere else, period !!! lol lol lol (laugh out loud) !!!

The one who zap me has left a trail behind, big boss Sam knows who you are !!!

BTW, what is the definition of "ba" ??? :-)
Old 03-04-2009, 06:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
gamy guyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Xiao Fei
Looks: 7/10 average
Body: 8/10 not bad body. solid boobs, lean bods as for her age
Frenching: nv try, smoker smell to strong....
Boobs: 8.5/10 boobs lover fav
BBBJ: nv try, cap me straight for BJ
BJ: not bad... good 10mins good suckkk
Catbath: 3/10... smoker smell too strong
CIM: already cap no chance
Sound: 6/10 not bad... but got smell when moan
Fingering: 2/10.... too far... kept retreating
Pussy: shaven.....
FJ: 6/10
GFE: 2/10 smell too strong
Overall: 5/10
RTF: nope
Damage: $80 + room
Old 06-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 18
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn’t get any session arranged with the backlog of contacts provided by kind bros here since last week. The attempts to make an arrangement were unsuccessful due to either fully booked for the day, timing wasn’t available, or simply no replies. Who says economy is bad?

In any case, I got hold of Xiao Fei for a session in this raining afternoon. It wasn’t a bad session as far as a MILF is concerned. Highlights for me: a sexy body for her age. BJ was good (although with cap) and FJ was commendable (muscle sucking pussy inclusive).

Some statistics and information provided by XF:

Origin: Shenyang
Height: 161cm
Weight: 48kg
Stats: 38C-26-36/37 (she wasn’t sure about her waist and bum sizes but a guess from her)

My ratings on Xiao Fei the MILF:

Face: 6.5 - 7.0 (sharp face with sharp nose, dongpei features)
Body: 6.5 (slimmer on the lower would be a killer)
Skin: 6.5 (tan due to swimming and outdoor activities, but nice and smooth)
Boobs: 7.5 (nice pair of Cs, natural, I couldn’t stop fondling)
Pussy: NA (didn’t check)
Catbath: 6.0 (a long session of licking all over my nipples and body)
Frenching: NA (knew in advance she wouldn’t do it)
Fingering: 4.0 (only on the outer parts, moist fairly quickly)
BJ: 6.5 (she just wouldn’t stop, alternating between catbath, no good score cos’ no BBBJ)
FJ: 7.0 (cow gal, lotus and missionary, sucked my dick with her pussy muscle)
Attitude: 7.5 (friendly, smiling, talkative throughout)
Satisfaction: 6.5 (no complaints for a tan MILF with nice boobs)
Damage: $80 + tips + room

Thanks to bro cchisq for the sharing. Cheers.
Old 15-04-2010, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
ewankobatalaga is Cool - loads of Potential

if can do housecall, pls pm me her contact. looking at monday afternoon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1