The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Who else have a feeling that TS wife is cheating?
I dont have the feel but i can feel that she wants to be the Dominant and TS the slave. All must bow down to her and do whatever she command.
Old 15-06-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I dont have the feel but i can feel that she wants to be the Dominant and TS the slave. All must bow down to her and do whatever she command.
That is princess syndromes. But if she amplified it in the bedroom than it will evolve into dominant. But I doubt so.
Old 15-06-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

Have you guys thought about why the wife wanted to ensnare TS in a marriage in the first place (assuming that she faked that TS took her virginity)? Hope subsequent episodes will shed light on this. This is better than anything I see on Netflix and Disney+.
Old 15-06-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
That is princess syndromes. But if she amplified it in the bedroom than it will evolve into dominant. But I doubt so.
Sex, i think she wanted to get serviced then both service each other
Old 15-06-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

I didn’t even bother to reply my own wife. I was a horrible husband as well, it took BOTH hands to clap. I lay in bed…. deep in thought…. All I was driven to do was to push my penis fully into SIL and feel her pussy get so wet and watch her moan. It used to be because she was SO FUCKING UPTIGHT and RUDE to me. Wait, was she ever really that rude??? Or was I really just that over sensitive? Yes, the black face…. the frowns…. the…… what else? I could barely recall in that moment.

SIL came out after washing her pussy, still naked, hurried back into bed to cuddle with me as it was cold.

me : where shall we go for dinner? She’s doing a night shift, we have the whole night to ourselves.

SIL smiled….. secretly.

SIL : just order in?

me : why? I want to go out on a date with you.

SIL : what if others see?

me : so??

SIL : tsk. don’t like this please?

Me : ok, how about somewhere secluded?

SIL : just order in ok? I treat.

Me : ok. But use my phone, address already here.

I handed her my phone without any fear, she was rather surprised.

Me : I got nothing to hide .... very alright with who I am.

SIL : didn’t say anything....... but won’t she nitpick?

Me : she doesn’t check my phone, maybe because she doesn’t want me checking hers? Haha

SIL’s face changed........ I meant it as an obvious joke..... she quickly turned away and focus on ordering stuff. I lay there, facing my ceiling, my mind started to wander, I felt warm, put one leg out of my blanket. SIL leaned back onto me, like she wanted to comfort me, my head naturally leaned towards her head and sniffed her hair.

SIL : Let’s go out?

me : huh why? eh, you pity me right?

SIL : no. the delivery fees are ridiculous!

me : it’s ok.

SIL : I don’t like it! it’s stupid (I said ‘stuuupiddd’ together with her…) oei! (she elbowed me.) it’s just wasting money and the food usually don’t travel well.

me : hehe. ok. then where would you like to eat at? and I still don’t know what kind of food you like!

SIL : don’t really have any preference…. healthier is good… (she rubbed my tummy)

me : haha. ok sure. I have some idea. let’s go then.

SIL : should we go back and get clothes?

me : meaning we are staying here together tonight? hehe. NICE!

SIL : erm….. so how???

me : no need luh, we’d be sleeping naked right…

SIL : oeiii……. (she elbowed me again)

me : you are seriously getting good at that. let’s go then.

I got up and pulled her up, helped her wear back her clothes, still braless. She was less bothered about her nipples. We looked weird, I was very informal and she looked formal. I just brought her to a nearby random neighbourhood coffee shop and we ate there, fish soup which was quite alright, SIL was quite happy with it, especially as it was cheaper as well, and the uncle gave her quite a lot of slices of fish. I teased her about her glorious unsupported breasts getting favours from the uncle… We went back to my old place very quickly, she even offered to blow for me on the short drive back, making me wonder why she was so eager to please me, to distract me???

in the lift, i rubbed her nipples while she asked.

SIL : you sure she doesn’t have a spare key card?

me : yup, I took them. The official handover is this coming Monday.

SIL : huh! you still have so much stuff here!!

me : let’s come back here tomorrow to pack?

SIL : okay! let’s pack now?

me : erm… actually, that was just the excuse… whatever that’s left here, I don’t intend to bring over to the new place ……

SIL : such a waste!! cannot!

me : work your magic then… hehe

SIL : Hey! I’m not your maid!

I lifted her up after I unlocked the door, shocking her, carried her into the house and straight to the bed.

me : nope. you are not my maid, you are the woman I love. (put her down on bed, turned her around to face down) now enjoy…

SIL : but we just ate… oh……. (I arranged the pillows) ok…. not bad…..

me : not bad??? you are the only one I’m doing this for here ok.

She let me strip her top off… then her skirt…..

SIL : wow…… you are good………

it went on for about an hour or so, until SIL fell asleep. I put her in a more comfortable position and covered her with the blanket, laid beside her and used my phone to look up on marriage annulment etc….. It got worrying, when I started to think about the different possibilities… my new apartment…… It got stressful, I went to sleep beside SIL, we just cuddled and slept. In the middle fo the night, SIL woke me up, asking me to check if I needed to pick wife up after work. I told her no, I lied. I was a horrible husband, there I was cheating on my wife, and then ignoring her. It’s alright. I just didn’t want to bother about her at all. SIL even asked if I wanted her to change into the dress, like nervously, worried that my fantasy wouldn’t have time to fulfil, making me love her even more… In the sleep mode we were in, we locked lips, I got on top of her again but we did the wet humping thing, missionary, hard and violent on top of her. SIL, for some reason, was very turned on by it, and may have even orgasmed for real…..

Next morning, early morning, I woke up to a very different feeling.

me : wow….. why…… is this so different now?

she was blowing me like she was truly enjoying it???

SIL : you are right…… slurps…. it’s easier to do this now… hehe…. (she continued to suck for me)

In that moment, I forgot the need to turn my phone off. We were there, fooling around until about 9 am.

SIL : Time to go back… she’s home already right.

me : can we just…

SIL : listen to me ok. we go home now….

me : come back later tonight? she should be on night shift again.

SIL : ok! come let’s go.

We left the dress there, SIL wanted me to to drop her further from home. She got really worried and scared that we’d be spotted by my wife, she didn’t even want to sit in the passenger seat, and hid at the back. I felt SO DAMN FUCKED and bad for her……..

I contemplated driving anywhere else but ‘home’, but SIL called to remind me to stick to the plan and head home with the additional stuff we packed to bring back. It was a huge drama when I got back, wife making me start to detest her even more, refusing to accept my ‘reason/excuse’ for not knowing where my phone was, refusing to listen that I was packing. The quarrel was bad, with her parent(s) seemingly taking my side once more, making me even more shocked, when the only thing that was said in reason was that I needed to remember that I’m no longer single and needed to develop the habit and keep people updated where I was.

I appreciated that, but my wife went out on her own. I didn’t give chase. SIL was no where to be found either, smart move on her part. When she finally came home, it was already late afternoon, she kept a cold front with me when I got up on the sofa, she headed straight to shower, I gave her the space she needed. Rested on the sofa, waited until SIL finally texted.

(earlier)

me : where are you?

me : shall we go back earlier? to ‘pack’?

(then)

SIL : How was it just now?

me : ugly.

SIL : are you ok?

me : yup. doesn’t matter. don’t worry. I stuck to the story. your parent(s) took my side also, surprisingly.

SIL : they regret spoiling her years ago. Nothing to be too surprised about.

something didn’t sound that accurate there…

me : I’m going back soon, you coming?

SIL : maybe it’s not such a good idea.

me : it’s ok, I understand.

SIL : Sorry.

I didn’t reply.

In the evening.

SIL : are you going to work straight from there tomorrow morning?

me : yes

SIL : have you eaten dinner?

me : nope.

SIL didn’t reply…………..

I gave in.

me : you?

SIL didn’t reply………. 30 minutes later, the condo guard beeped my unit.
Old 15-06-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
yesboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story bro, can't wait to read more!
Old 17-06-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

I wasn’t really that surprised, I knew SIL was nice enough. I even went to the lift to receive her, helped her with her bag. She bought dinner for the both of us….

She took something out of her work bag.

me : HEY! WHAT IS THIS????

SIL : don’t ask la… I was so scared it spilled in my baggggg…..

me : hehe ok. thank you!

I PULLED HER IN and kissed her forehead, muttered “I love you so much” as I unlocked the door, she smiled. I figured what she was doing, she was trying to cheer me up, and even snuck into my wife’s room to bring the bottle of leftover single malt for us to drink that night. She was just in simple t-shirt and shorts. We ate together without talking anything stressful about wife etc…. After clearing the rubbish, SIL offered me some neck rub but I suggested for us to the a shower together. Instead, she told me to shower and change into my workwear for tomorrow, telling me not to ask further, then handed me a small glass of the single malt and told me to drink in the shower and get drunk……

What was she planning……….

I started to have some idea, but I knew how to lean back and just enjoy the surprise. When I got out of the shower, SIL was no where to be found…. Went out to the kitchen, I found her at the dining table……….. IN THE GREY DRESS SHE WORE AT MY WEDDING!

me : wahhhhhh…… you are seriously the best…

I wanted to hug her, but she nudged me away, frowning at me, FIERCELY! I got her hint…

SIL : nothing luh.

me : ok. role play? Am I supposed to get really drunk?

SIL : no! please don’t!

We just drank a little….. I pretended to praise her and thanked her for what she did at the wedding, she slurped some of the single malt down in a hurry, then smiled shyly at me while I kept staring at her breasts. We both had an awkward look, then both stood up, she moved in to help me, which prompted me to pretend that I was drunk. I leaned in onto her, making her giggle, then found the perfect spot to do what I did to her on my wedding night……….. against a blank wall. It wasn’t as exciting this time, cupping her breasts and locking lips with her. I had to bring myself back to that night. I hurried and lifted her dress, pulled my penis out from my work pants and spread SIL’s panties to try……

me : can I push in?

SIL : mmmmm……. (as I was rubbing her nipples…)

I asked a few more times, she refused to respond! I just fucked it and tried to slide my penis in, felt my penis head slide straight across her outer labia…… I couldn’t find her pussy hole, not really, her legs remained rather close, not wide spread. She was keeping me at bay, on purpose?

Picked SIL up and put her on the bed, quickly pulled her panties down and spread her legs while I dropped my pants and boxers quickly……….. rubbed my penis head after splitting her outer labia and exposing her clitoris. SIL looked to be in discomfort, she didn’t look like she was enjoying, even though her cheeks were red….. she kept looking to the side, avoided looking at me……. Hard as I tried, I couldn’t really get her to moan.

me : can I push in?

I asked again…. same, no reaction from her… but apologies, I wasn’t as sober and considerate anymore… I stuffed my penis head… FUCK, she’s tight! I stuffed a little more in….. about 5cm more…. my penis head + 5cm of the shaft… It did not feel as good as I imagined it to be, SIL was dry but so DAMN FUCKING TIGHT…. The expression on her face…………… like she was in AGONY…

I simply couldn’t do it.

FUCK! I think I really loved her…

me : sorry. are you ok???

SIL : I’m sorry….. I can’t do this to her….

me : it’s alright. let’s just hug and sleep alright?

SIL : but the dress?

me : another time..

SIL : hey your work clothes! take them off now.

me : sure!

SIL got up and helped to make sure my shirt was hung and not messed up. I got up to help her as well, hugging her, feeling so much love for her. I helped her remove the dress and she turned to blow for me. I let her…… but stopped her from doing more. She got worried and hugged me, explained to me why she was having troubles accepting me in bed, she was very conscious about our marital bed and her sister being my wife. I hugged her tight and suggested that we just get ready for bed. SIL even brought spare hotel packed toothbrushes for us. I hugged her as we brushed our teeth naked……….. I was planning something in my head, perhaps finding some excuse to get us to a hotel room……. A place where my innocent SIL can be fucked hard by me without any remorse or guilt……..

SIL : can we try again?

me : huh???

SIL : the thing we tried last night………

me : oh that…. SURE!

She gasped when I lifted her legs and smacked her hard on the bed, got on top of her and wet humped the shit out of her outer pussy labia……………… Up and down, up and down…… SIL moaned FREELY AND SCREAMED!!! I was literally just pressing my penis shaft as HARD as I could in between her outer labia…… Once I felt that her outer labia was wet enough, I stopped, got up, pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, folded her legs like a turkey………. STARTED TO HUMP HER UP AND DOWN! TOOK LONG THRUSTS!!!

LONG THRUSTS!!!!

LONG LONG THRUSTS!!!

with EVERY INTENTION TO….
Old 17-06-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow! Finally. Been waiting for this moment@
Old 17-06-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDNsa View Post
Wow! Finally. Been waiting for this moment@
May be not yet? I think not today. Lol
As TS mentioned before, seem like not so soon for the 'main course '. Haha.
Really nice and addicting story, hope everyday will have update.
Old 17-06-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lalamover99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

exciting!!!

really hope u get together with ur SIL at the end.
Old 17-06-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
May be not yet? I think not today. Lol
As TS mentioned before, seem like not so soon for the 'main course '. Haha.
Really nice and addicting story, hope everyday will have update.
Yes, that's according to wat TS said...but his hard penis has already penetrated her pussy hole a little already leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalamover99 View Post
exciting!!!

really hope u get together with ur SIL at the end.
Me too...hope his current wifey divorces TS n he marries his annoying.. oops i mean his lovely SIL instead ..n they can hv as much enjoyable sex as n when they want with each other (in office, @ home n maybe in the car too ) n maybe raise a few kids as well in the process

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-06-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 17
suilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud of

Great story.. took me 3 days to finished till page 15 ... I wonder why so many have interesting stories with SIL... I wonder ....
Old 17-06-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

SIL’s eyes popped open, she looked up at me in with so much stress on her face…. her mouth opened, kept open…. I managed to push my penis head in, kept at that angle and penis head fucked her. SIL looked so worried, but at the same time, was she enjoying this or was she worried about upsetting me?

I was a FUCKER, I lost control and thrust half of my penis in, I started to THRUST! HARD AND FAST!

SIL : uhhh.. uhhh.. uhhhh.. nooo.. nooo… noo…. UH!!!!! no!!! no!!! no!! uhhh….uhhhh…. uh! UH! UH! UH ! UH! UH! UH!

I was a FUCKING BASTARD! The moment SIL started to moan no, I jammed most of my cock into her after pressing my palms DOWN HARD and hers, spreading her hands to her side and rammed her… she was FUCKING WET anyway! She WAS MOANING SO HORNY NOW!!! wait… FUCK!!! FUCK!!! Her pussy DRIED UP???? what the fuck is this??? her pussy tired up????? I was such a FUCKING BASTARD!

I was RAPING THE WOMAN I LOVE!

NOT the annoying and uptight SIL whom I COULD NOT STAND!

I was raping the woman I love!!!

the next scene was just ….. emo drama. I apologised to her badly, she was apologising back to me, telling me she really can’t. She was more concerned about letting me down, upsetting me, rather than the fact I had just forced myself on her! IT MADE ME EVEN MORE GUILTY! I didn’t know what else to do other than to just go down on her, licked my shit out of her. SIL kept still mostly, patient, letting me try as hard as I could. I realise she wasn’t really feeling anything. It was BAD!

I stopped and got up, then went down to hug her. She hugged me back.

me : I’m really sorry ok, I lost control.

SIL : no it’s ok. just rest ok? time to sleep soon.

me : ok.

SIL got up and dragged me up with her, we went to the toilet and she made me brush my teeth again while she washed her pussy……. I couldn’t enjoy the fact that I had taken her virginity already….. I didn’t dare to check my penis either, waited for het to be done. She hugged me from behind while I rinsed my mouth. I went to wash my penis while she waited for me at the sink, I didn’t dare take too long or take joy in the fact that my penis was washed with shower water running down with her pussy blood…….

We hugged in bed and slept…….

me : are we ok?

SIL : yup. sorry. give me time ok?

me : I told you, you are worth the wait, I meant it. Sorry I lost control.

SIL : It’s ok…….. can I ask you something?

me : yup sure.

SIL : were you really drunk….. that night?

me : which night?

SIL : in the grey dress…. that night……..

me : oh. I was high. but not drunk….

SIL : ok.

I felt her grab my hand tight, pulled my body in to hug her tighter from behind.

me : why?

SIL : nothing. good night.

she pecked my hand. I smelled her hair and we started to stay still to try and sleep…… My mind couldn’t stop thinking about what I did to her….. I was fucking guilty, but also…….

I JUST FUCKED MY SIL!

Even though it was just a few hard and fast thrusts IN AND OUT fiercely out of her FUCKING TIGHT pussy, it still felt SO DAMN FUCKING GOOD!

Little did I know, I was already humping on her butt slowly…………….

SIL moved…….. shifted… she sat up then bent forward, I felt my penis being pleasured……. FUCKKKKK! It felt good! I pulled her legs and put her over me, starting eat her pussy while she took her time to lick and suck my penis in that 69 position! SIL was now SO DAMN GOOD at sucking for me until a part of me wondered if she was pretending to be a virgin and inexperienced this whole time?????

She made both of us brush teeth again and both collapsing into bed, not hugging, but back against each other.

Woke next day happily like a blissful couple, got ready and headed to work. I realised she wore the same panties she did at my wedding……….. Was that just a coincidence or on purpose? Did that night mean so much to her as well? SIL even explained to me that she left her room door closed and locked, just in case. She didn’t asked to be dropped off away from work, instead, we took different lifts up to our office…..

I resisted all temptations to go to her side, focused on work. I ignored the messages from wife as well, I was starting to refer to her as that woman in my head…… It didn’t help when SIL dropped me a message “What time are you going for lunch?”

me : maybe 11.30am. you want to join me?

SIL : nooooo…. just come back earlier ok? and text me when you are back.

I didn’t know what was happening, I just went for a quick lunch and packed a healthy sandwich, texted her on my way up the lift, she told me to straight to my office….. SIL appeared shortly with her laptop just as I was about to go into my office, I kept the door open and let her come in quickly and shut my door, couldn’t help but hugged her as she put her laptop on my table……………. I wanted to put her on my table to eat her pussy but she got me to sit down and hid under my desk instead, gave me a rather hurried blowjob but couldn’t get me to cum. She kept looking at her watch, it wasn’t as enjoyable as last night but it was still HOT AS HELL! She was definitely a much better cock blower now. The sandwich made her really really happy…

Back home, we stuck to the routine, this time dropping her in the neighbourhood instead of the station. She wanted to be careful in case my wife saw. Wife was on night shift, making things easier for me and SIL, locked her door and retired to bed early, I ate her pussy until she fell asleep.

This routine went on for the next 3 weeks, wife somehow was on permanent night shift. She and I barely spoke, I didn’t even bother to give her lifts. SIL and I never ever talk about our future, we just enjoyed each other’s company, going back to office to work on Saturdays. She refused to let me book hotel rooms or let me try the wet humping, she was trying to avoid being ‘accidentally’ penetrated by me. However, I was never ever frustrated or upset, or angry with her. it was the connection we had, the chemistry we had, how she made me so much of a better man. Every time I tried to discuss about our future together, SIL will avoid the topic completely.

As sick and dysfunctional as it was between my marriage and SIL, it was enjoyable and smooth…… for that 3 weeks……… SIL and I would work on Saturdays, have our weekend dates, weekday work dates……. nightly 69….. She gave me SO MANY GOOD blowjobs…… to the extent we even started going for jogs together……

until one Saturday morning, SIL told me she couldn’t join me at workplace, told me to come home instead. When I came back, their parent(s) and my wife were sitting in the living room. SIL was no there. I was made to sit down, their parent(s) intervened, telling me and wife that we were headed down a very bad path, sat us down and made us talk, made us make promises to each other to work things right.

I said a lot of things I didn’t mean, I wasn’t happy about being BLIND-SIDED, and that awkwardness of answering to parent(s). It’s just NOT something I’m used to. I wondered where SIL was either….. I realised she was hiding in her room.

Wife and I headed out to talk more……. I was very impatient. She could sense it too, we both walked away from each other. I called SIL immediately but she didn’t pick up my call, told me she needed time.

SIl and I went out separately and met outside that night, I was just glad that she was willing to meet me again.

BUT.

“I can’t do this anymore… I’m sorry.”

“Even if you divorce her, i will never be able to be with you.”

“ If you divorce her JUST because of me, I will definitely never be with you.”

“I think you two should move out, please don’t make this any harder. I will handle the instalments on my own.”

SIL became cold, distant, even refusing a goodbye hug. I made a huge mistake driving us to the carpark at GBTB. She ran off on her own and refused to let me give her a lift to a station, making me worry so much. I tried to woo her back but she simply refuse to let me crack her open ever. What I was thankful for was, she didn’t use that COL to make me upset or anger me………..

Wife and I moved out to a temporary serviced apartment for the remainder time until our new apartment was ready. SIL refused to help us move, annoying wife calling her selfish, which prompted another “agree to disagree” issue with wife, her insisting that she will DEFINITELY help SIL out if the situation was reversed..

After a week with the new arrangement with wife, I couldn’t take it anymore. It didn’t help because I didn’t fuck anyone for that period of time. I called SIL and begged her to meet me to talk.

she relented…. but….

“We both know, it wasn’t meant to be…”

“If you truly love me, then I want you to really try with her. If it doesn’t work out, we will talk again."

her mind was set, and she got upset when I tried to change her mind, she even told me that I don't really know her after all?

For 2-3 months or so, SIL and I had no contact whatsoever. It was easier to tolerate with wife's nonsense and as she became slightly more supportive, I was able to start to cope with the marriage prison. Each time I fucked wife when she asked for it, I'd imagine SIL.... but it will almost bring me to tears. I wasn't even interested to cheat on wife with anyone else, I only wanted SIL. It was like a marriage prison, I even resorted to writing about my ex colleague here on the forum to keep myself entertained sexually.

There was no contact with SIL..... ABSOLUTELY NONE AT ALL!

Until that Monday in late in the year........

Call from SIL.... it was late at night.

me : hey? yes? how are you?

SIL : It's urgent, can you contact her? Something very bad happened!
Old 18-06-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
Macktan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wife died? Think that's the only way to be with SIL.
Old 18-06-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10863 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macktan View Post
Wife died? Think that's the only way to be with SIL.
If true then will be quite tragic.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1