The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sister in law

Handcuff???
Old 08-01-2014, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Handcuffs? Kinky. Kekeke
Old 08-01-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
modelsforlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro ur story is exciting and interesting man. haha.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
verygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,u should took out yr dick & pcc when she enter yr room
bro very good suggestion, hope can see this happens soon
Old 08-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
verygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari355 View Post
Even better that she normally wears a 1-piece when swimming. Ask her to go swimming with you at a time when the pool would have very few people and see what she wears. Make sure you come up with a good excuse to go when the pool is relatively deserted, so that she'll know the pool will be deserted. This will help encourage her to plan, IF she really is also thinking naughty thoughts of you.

If she turns up wearing a bikini, woo-hoo.....chances of her also thinking of something naughty with you are high.

If she still wears her 1-piece, it may mean game over for your naughty thoughts. But all hope may not be lost even then. It could also mean, she don't own a bikini and didn't have enough time to go buy one. Or that she didn't think far enough and failed to plan how to drop hints.

So, keep trying.....haha.

And more pics! I like the "Twister" pics but 2 of them no longer can be seen.
bro dont teach the innocent xiao di like that lai
Old 08-01-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 15
fedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancan View Post
And indeed I manage to come up with something, and this new plan involved a handcuff..............

http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...H6CuXEbUpQ.jpg
bro good, take some video next time for the action
Old 08-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 19
dachanchin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdachanchin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdachanchin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdachanchin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

camp here and upz u
Old 09-01-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

SM sex toy trick!!!
Old 09-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 15
hard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud of

good story, nice pic
Old 09-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 11
Dancan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDancan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDancan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happen to have lunch with my Jie as I dropped by her workplace after school.
Nothing much over our conversation, just some causal talk about which career to embark for my Future.

Told her that I might be trying out a online business in selling female clothes as this is a current trend with the lowest capital setup and to earn some business experience.

My Jie is also thinking about quitting her job also as one of a regular customer who is a divorcee in his late forties or maybe even earlier fifty had been trying to hitch on her and is giving her the creep.

There is this one time, he "accidentally" brushes her chest by pointing out the design he wants while my Jie is showing him those handing dog collars chains.
And he is also the one who is trying to peek at my Jie's skirt while she is climbing up the ladder to take the dog trays during her first week of work.
He even try to invite my Jie to his house warming Condo's apartment which she turn him down straight.

Surprisingly hearing her story turn me on somehow.
Am I as equally pervertic myself as well?
Anyway I quickly brushed off the thought away as I guess that this might be part of my growing up phases as I noticed as well that my Jie's bra is showing thru the side opening of her blouse.

http://b9.imgsrc.ru/d/dancan08/5/35675145zcn.jpg

After that I headed off looking for the cuff.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

kinky story...buy dont understand abt the cuffy thingy?? best not use it ..u thinking force sex?? dont la bro...this pic i like
Old 10-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aedward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are other ways to get her interested.

Make up a story that you have started dating a girl from school and gone from 1st base to 3rd base but would like to know more how to improve from 1st base to 3rd base coz your gf said you are rushing too fast.

Ask for tip how to get her excited. If she asks how you do it, ask her if she wants only a brief summary like 1 sentence or the full details so she'll know what is wrong with what you are doing. Then tell the story. Observe her reaction when you go on details.

Practice.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Guess your SIL's nerves also not big, think she may also know. Anyway, she may not wanna make it paiseh for everyone because she cannot guess your real intention as in genuine concern or lust tactics. Maybe you should probably reconsider, in case it soured relationship in the end. I am no saint here, just that do consider the family. Certain events in life once participate in a spur of excitement yet may bring years of hurt. Just my opinion, that's all.
Old 11-01-2014, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
graffika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Get started on selling female clothing and coax her into posing for you.
Try to find some really skimpy outfits or even if you're more daring try selling female undergarments...
You'll have a hell of a great time shooting her!
Old 11-01-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 15
fedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
kinky story...buy dont understand abt the cuffy thingy?? best not use it ..u thinking force sex?? dont la bro...this pic i like
bro i think the sil will force him hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1