The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 17
EJ20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEJ20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wang Sheng... Celeste chong look alike provide superb BBBJ with UNMATCHED Hornine

Thanks to bro simplyhorny for the instant reply,I had a wonderful time with Wang sheng.She really busy,call a few time then manage to get her.

Met her at my favor hotel at GL 1X and sms her the room number.Door rang and i open up,indeed she look SYT to me.She gave me a big smile that i never forgot.We had a small TCSS before we went to the take our shower.

When we went in the washroom she will use her boobs to wash my body and keep useing her hand to play with my dick and ball.That really make me in heaven.And i start to return the attack by rubbing her boobs and her clit.And i slid my finger around her clits and pussy lips for some nice rubbing session.Can feel that she is really wet and horny.

After the shower,off we jump to the bed,i began kissing her and knelt down and starting licking her pussy.I was sucking on her clit when my hands are playing with her nipples,by then my cock as hard and soild,so she start to suck and lick around my cockhead and sucking my ball in and out.I was so high and nearly cum as her BBBJ is really good.

So i start to put on the cap and ready into the penetration position.... then i slowly PUSHED my cock into her cunt,started ramming my cock inside her wet pussy harder and harder and harder and i can hear her breath is getting stronger and moaning sound is getting louder too.That really make me in estacy and a few positon i shot out my hot load in the Cap and off i went limp mode.

Name:LiLi
Look: SYT to me
Boobs: B cup,not for boobs lover
Pussy: Really wet!!! and she love to be lick
BBBJ: She really good at it.
RTF: Might not,too many FL for me to try

ZAP don't kill me but it make me stronger!!!
Old 11-02-2009, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
Born2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant future
Re: Wang Sheng... Celeste chong look alike provide superb BBBJ with UNMATCHED Hornine

wow i've been missing that much huh

Member of 胖胖俱乐部 - 四师兄
Old 11-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Dick Grayson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this really is a gem
Old 11-02-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 21
simplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to behold

Didn't know Wang Shen's thread attracted so much attention to the extent of incurring "wrath"...

Ok. I've received my 2nd warning already.

From now on:

1) No more TCSS
2) No more use of Large font and bright colors
3) No more listing of contacts given out

Anyway even if I do, the postings will be...

Old 11-02-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold

sms her this morning cos wanna try to book her early afternoon but she said only free around 5!! she must be so busy!....

guess gotta go hunt for someone else....
Old 11-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyhorny View Post
Didn't know Wang Shen's thread attracted so much attention to the extent of incurring "wrath"...

Ok. I've received my 2nd warning already.

From now on:

1) No more TCSS
2) No more use of Large font and bright colors
3) No more listing of contacts given out

Anyway even if I do, the postings will be...

It happens lah.. wat to do...

I am refraining from TCSS at other threads too...from now!

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 11-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Samster

simplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marji View Post
sms her this morning cos wanna try to book her early afternoon but she said only free around 5!! she must be so busy!....

guess gotta go hunt for someone else....
Bro,

Pls try to call her again. Reasons are as follows:

1) Wang Shen a bit blur blur

2) She is still trying to get used to her new handphone, which greatly increase the probability of her messing up her appointment

3) There have been cases of samsters calling her to book appointment only to fly her aeroplane last minute. (I'm sure they didn't mean it or she herself got confused)

May I request you call her about 1/2 hours time just to verify again? Say Xiao Xiong asked you to call her.

Thanks
Old 11-02-2009, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ20 View Post
Name:LiLi
Look: SYT to me
Boobs: B cup,not for boobs lover
Pussy: Really wet!!! and she love to be lick
BBBJ: She really good at it.
RTF: Might not,too many FL for me to try
Errr... Bro... Are you referring to Li Li or Wang Shen ah?

A bit confused leh...

kekeke

Thanks for your FR!
Old 11-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
BAD-MAN is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I also SMS her this moring n till now still no reply ....
Then i try call her but no ans , maybe she servicing bro
Will try again tmr , wonder she does 2 shot ? think 1 shot very quick for me
Old 11-02-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey bro SH

Posting for my friend Juzplay... he made appt with WS for later but last minute need to go on site at Jurong to settle some things. He had SMS her b4 3 to tell her but no response so he got worried.

Had asked me if I wanted to take over his slot but now I am a ONE-LADY man so declined.

Paisey on his behalf and he mentioned he will apologise to WS when he sees her.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 11-02-2009, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
24vtec is Cool - loads of Potential

HI Bro,

Ctc her last night but too bad she was servicing some other bros. So have to wait for another chance to ctc her again
Old 11-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD-MAN View Post
I also SMS her this moring n till now still no reply ....
Then i try call her but no ans , maybe she servicing bro
Will try again tmr , wonder she does 2 shot ? think 1 shot very quick for me
Bro,

Pls refrain from sms if possible. Wang Shen's handphone is already exploding with the daily relentless influx of sms. The poor girl is having headache trying to figure out her appointment. It will be better if you can call her.

Hopefully things will improve once I've passed her a note pad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Hey bro SH

Posting for my friend Juzplay... he made appt with WS for later but last minute need to go on site at Jurong to settle some things. He had SMS her b4 3 to tell her but no response so he got worried.

Had asked me if I wanted to take over his slot but now I am a ONE-LADY man so declined.

Paisey on his behalf and he mentioned he will apologise to WS when he sees her.
No worries. I'm sure your friend has tried his best to contact Wang Shen. Will explain to her.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 17
EJ20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEJ20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Errr... Bro... Are you referring to Li Li or Wang Shen ah?

A bit confused leh...

kekeke

Thanks for your FR!
Sorry, it wang sheng.

ZAP don't kill me but it make me stronger!!!
Old 11-02-2009, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
jasonlalal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i hav her ctc? pm me plz. thks alot!
Old 11-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,

Pls refrain from sms if possible. Wang Shen's handphone is already exploding with the daily relentless influx of sms. The poor girl is having headache trying to figure out her appointment. It will be better if you can call her.

Hopefully things will improve once I've passed her a note pad.
Not a good idea, unless she off HP during session. How would you feel if I keep on calling her in the midst of your session with her??
Still prefer SMS, which I always do.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1