The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
Takumi_racer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTakumi_racer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Local 23yr mly that does cim and swallow

thanks bro crypster for Julia's contact weeks ago, was too busy with work recently therefore finally manage to took off tomolo so i try my luck by sms her today.

Went to the designated staircase, found her sitting there waiting for me. chat with her before the action start, find that she's a very sweet & friendly gal, can talk to her abt anything else.

Actually like most of the bro said here, i'm quite nervous there as this is the first time i having BJ at a staircase (public area).

Comes to the real action, started by cleaning up my little bro and proceed to the BBBJ with me standing up, i would say the suckion is damn good with mixing of tongues + licking on my balls + deep throat, no rusing at all. Ask her to let me see her boobs and she pull up her shirt & bra for me to have a good view, is big and nice lor. Immediately, i use my 2 hands, grope it & suck it like there's no tomolo, i love her moan when i'm sucking her nipples.

Back to the action again, this time i requested her to blow for me while i'm sitting on the staircase, the wonderful feeling comes again when she put my little bro into her warm mouth and within a few mins, i feel the cum and i put my hands on her head to do some mouth fuck, she increase the speed and i unload all my cum inside her mouth. After i cum, she will continue to suck until every single drip of my sperm is dry, the feeling is damn shoik.

For those love BBBJ with CIM, she's a die die must try!!!

RTF: Definitely

Last edited by Takumi_racer; 08-05-2009 at 02:20 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 16
impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!

Thanks Crypster for the contacts.

manage to meet up wif her after a long time.. too busi le.. sorry.. =)
she is nice ger wif kid to raise. so if bro can help just help.. she do realli the bbbj ever..

Name = Julia
Origin = Singapore
Age = 26
Looks = 7
Boobs = 38C (big.. for boobs lovers. )
Body = 5 (meaty. not realli my type but most impt is the BBBJl)
BBBJ = 10 (lots of suction. i still nid to stop her as it is realli too shiok le.. lolx)
FJ = never try.
CIM = YES (but realise she did not swallow it wif green tea. as she sae i cum too much le.. maybe too long nv do.. lolx)
Frenchin = Never try
Attitude = 10 ( no rush)
Damage = $50 (planning to gif a 10bucks tips but she did not accept as she is late for 1h. but i still ok wif it as she worth the wait. )
RTF = MAYBE (as i stay at west side.. so its abit too FAR for me.. lolx)
Old 08-05-2009, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 832 / Power: 16
Joe_Black_Star is a splendid one to beholdJoe_Black_Star is a splendid one to beholdJoe_Black_Star is a splendid one to beholdJoe_Black_Star is a splendid one to beholdJoe_Black_Star is a splendid one to beholdJoe_Black_Star is a splendid one to beholdJoe_Black_Star is a splendid one to behold

No doubt Julia is ONE of the best BBBJ provider. Maybe one of the bro here should organise a mass BBBJ or bukake with her.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Explora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bros pls share contact with me? Would love to try this mly BBBJ. Much appreciated
Old 08-05-2009, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xiaopang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi how can i get the number pls
Old 08-05-2009, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 22
Siong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud of

Yes, brown sugar.
Possible if you can pm me her contacts?
tks.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 20
HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

A quick Thank you to Bro Crypster for the contacts - As per promised - FR on Julia

Msg Bro for her contacts in the morning n he was quick in his response - kudos to him

Contacted Julila at 2.15pm and requested for a slot , was told 3.15 at her place.

Got a bottle of Green Tea for her and send her a msg to inform i might be a little as i read here that she will twa u if u r 10 mins late - better be safe

Reached destination 3.15 and msg her that i m here - no response

3.30pm - msg her again to ask her if she is coming down or wat Thinking she might be engaged with another bro

3.55pm - called her hp and it was OFF ... zzz sian 1/2 .. she just got promoted to Captain(Pilot)

4.05pm left her place

4.21pm - msg from her that her top up card no $$$ n apologized for that

My tots - she should have checked her HP at 3.20pm since we already had an appt at 3.15pm ... just wandering what took her so long to realize and check he HP at 4.21pm to find out i got aeroplaned by her .. ?

Anyways - might go back if i can squeeze the time

Name = Julia
Origin = Singapore
Age = NA
Looks = NA
Boobs = NA
Body = NA
BBBJ = NA
FJ = NA
CIM = NA
Frenchin = NA
Attitude = 4 (for now)
Damage = Petrol + green tea
RTF = MAYBE
Old 09-05-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
dylanlow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once again, back reincarnate...

After completing the 1st week of a total of 3 weeks' reservist, I was raging to rid myself of the No.4 uniform and get some proper cock maintenance. Since I was going to be in the vicinity after I left the camp, I decided I wanted to see my fave cocksucker to date, the BBBJ Queen, Julia.

Surprisingly, Julia was punctual for our appointment yesterday night at the staircase. After TCSS and some smokes, we got down to business: she unzipped my pants and underwear, releasing the cock that she hasn't sucked for more than a week.

I'd mentioned in previous posting that Julia sucks my cock everytime we meet but I was feeling more horny than usual (the aftermath of being in a No.4 uniform) and I wanted my cock inside her mouth AND her pussy. Anyway, Julia had on previous occasions, told me outright that we needed to fuck because she liked the thickness of my cock and wanted it inside her pussy. The last time I'd met her, she even told me that I owed her 1 FJ after she'd sucked and swallowed my cum.

So, while Julia was hungrily sucking on my cock, I reached down and took out the fruit-flavoured condom. Although I like FLs putting the CD on me, Julia's fingernails were pretty long so I'd to put the CD on myself.

Julia pulled her jeans and panties down to her knees and stood on the 2nd step of the staircase, with her large butt facing me. She took my cock in her hands and guided me into her warm pussy.

Julia's mouth has always been a warm haven for my cock and I was pleasantly surprised her pussy was equally as warm. I held onto her hips and she pushed her ass towards me to meet my inward thrusts. Julia moaned softly as we moved in unison.

While we were fucking in doggie-style (standing-up), I reached forward and pushed her shirt and bra up so that I could grab those large boobs of hers. I held onto her boobs tightly as I increased the tempo of the thrusts. When I couldn't take it anymore, I came inside her. Looking back, I think I should have pulled my cock out and stick it inside her mouth. Then again, I'd cummed so many times inside her mouth, it was a nice change for me.

I must say it was exciting to fuck Julia at the staircase but I'd enjoy it more if she turned up in a short skirt and without panties (as per my usual requests). When we'd finished cleaning up, Julia said the next time we do FJ, we'd do it at a hotel and reminded me of the ways to make her cum.

After another round of smokes and TCSS, I left my fruit-flavoured CDs with her for us to use in future sessions and paid up. I hope she was satisified with this session because I know I won't be able to see her again until the rest of my reservist is over.

My rating remain the same, with 1 additional item:
FJ: 6/ 10*
*Having sex at the staircase was part of my life's XP and the ratings does not reflect Julia's skills. I suppose she'd show me her true FJ colours when we graduate from fucking at the staircase to fucking in a hotel.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:32 AM
Samster (M)

ryan11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh man..can any bros here PM me her contacts..willing to give u some 'fee' for it..
Old 09-05-2009, 06:12 AM
Samster (M)

edison1105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me her contact please...thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1