The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KH8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fall In Love

Hi, has anyone fallen in love with PRC masseur? My buddy went to a TCM tuina by a early 30s PRC. After a few sessions, he found himself in love with the gal and they exchange numerous texts or phone calls daily. She will do HJ free for him except FJ.

He confided in me last night as he thinks he is going banana by thinking of going steady with the gal. He is constantly wanting to let her touch him, he will autoroam including down inside her Ts and pants. The greatest fear he has is will the PRC also only treating him as one of her lovers only?

Is this kind of relationship common?
Old 09-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
albatross deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fall In Love

Can only advice him to be careful & dun kena robert treatment. If he is married, even worst, advise him to either stay far far away or to control his little brother.

All in all , the best u can do is to advice him the best as he can. I also got 1 friend currently going out with a pinoy gal. luckily he is not married and i advise him as best as i can not to kena those KC tricks, but less, what he do is ultimately up to him
Old 09-09-2012, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

With due respect to all WL, my personal advise is not to have KC unless both has future intention to really, I mean really settle down and start a family. Othewise, don't have KC. Normally won't last.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
xgal69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Sound like the classic story.
The closer you get the more you are going to hear her money woes.

Unles your friend is as gd as my friend. The gal settle some of his money woes
Old 11-09-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 20
Spytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to behold

shit
That happens to me now. this prc lady who is doing pure massage but no special at all. However i am just so attracted to her despite her MILF status. She does have the look of the korean Star - Lee Ying Ai - actress for Ta Chang Jing.
Knowing she doesnt do special , i just had a longer massage session and tip her more generously.
She is ok for me to touch her leg and hands. To be honest, she is very attractive. I wish i could just bed her and mydream to fuck lee ying ai.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
DICKIONARY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This type of relationship won's last long. As long both of them happy & care with feelings.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18850 / Power: 20
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

I would rather think that your buddy is more into lust than love.........
Old 12-09-2012, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Yes in the past I almost fell in love with a few p4p-gals, also from GL.
However my big head is always stronger than my little one (lucky me...).
Old 12-09-2012, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

go all the way ,hj fj exchange phone call ,sms , wat ever, but even she fall in love with yr frens, he is one of her many " lover".
Just tell him to remember, .
Old 12-09-2012, 03:39 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KH8888 View Post

Yes it is very common and so is stupidity.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-09-2012, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

can tell ur friend to touch more girls (legally) then wont feel so 'special' already

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 12-09-2012, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

TS,

Ask your friend or your friend's friend .... to define "Love" and "lust" and the differences ....

Hope with the above, he could solve his problem ...
Old 12-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
tiosnook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KH8888 View Post
Hi, has anyone fallen in love with PRC masseur? My buddy went to a TCM tuina by a early 30s PRC. After a few sessions, he found himself in love with the gal and they exchange numerous texts or phone calls daily. She will do HJ free for him except FJ.

He confided in me last night as he thinks he is going banana by thinking of going steady with the gal. He is constantly wanting to let her touch him, he will autoroam including down inside her Ts and pants. The greatest fear he has is will the PRC also only treating him as one of her lovers only?

Dun worry bro., this RS is real.. go.. dun stop there.,
and worst to worst - you start another thread - called
"Kanna Snook by PRC"....
Old 12-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
LiLeeWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiosnook View Post
Dun worry bro., this RS is real.. go.. dun stop there.,
and worst to worst - you start another thread - called
"Kanna Snook by PRC"....
Bro., dun anyhow advise him please...
He won't kanna snook la, only kaChng Li only...LOL
Old 12-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hey...

My answer to this question is... Don't.

This is as dangerous as returning to same WL/FL when u new to the scene and very soft. They will go back to their own country once they make enough money or their contract is up.

There are really better places to find women to settle down with lah. Aiyah, go Geylang and find one for what sia?

U got girlfriend before or not? My guess is like me, never have. WL/FL is also human, and not all are bad, but you must remember that it's their job to make you like them so you keep coming back as a customer. So they are skilled in stroking your ego, making you feel happy with them, etc.

If you insist on trying, you're going to have to drink Wang Qing Shui soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1