The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 23-11-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
chiesa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Had this thought recently, as i deem myself as one with unusually high sexual urges compared to an average guy. I can cum as much as 5 times a day, and i cum 2 times a day on avg.

Does this have anything to do with my fetishs? Are bros here having the same intensity of sexual urges?

I think its having both +ve and -ve effects on me, -ve for the bad effects on health ( I've heard it everywhere, even dommes that i sessioned with are telling me to cut down on wanking, but till now im not absolutely sure if its really that bad) , +ve because its motivating me to find new ideas to make money everyday , to satisfy my urges. If i become truely wealthy one day, much of it must be attributed to this (For those who have read Napolean Hill's - Think and grow rich, he stated sexual desires as one of the top stimulus for getting a person into his more "genius" or "productive" state)

Any comments on this bros? thanks

Last edited by chiesa; 23-11-2014 at 03:02 PM.
Old 23-11-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Any one tried her before?
http://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_346...tish-Play.html
Old 23-11-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
luther deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros, been lurking around all these while, now at gz and will be visit sz and hk before coming back , beside the mei na and you ling in gz what the recommended domme for sz and hk?
The trio of vivian,yo yo and maggie queen pro , are they any good?
Old 24-11-2014, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
FootboyD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which mistress here in SEA would you rate as the No.1 when it comes to foot domination and especially foot gagging. I mean, one that can really take you to your limits?
Old 24-11-2014, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
She's very nice and attractive but not really bdsm. No equipment, no clothing, no real experience apart from fisting. She is kinky and gives great blowjobs until cim. I like her a lot but not for bdsm.
Old 24-11-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiesa View Post
...Of more recent times, i am finding alot of pleasure visiting legal PRC in geylang. ...
Great sharing bro.

Would you happen to remember which of the Geylang ladies had nice feet?
Old 24-11-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
She's very nice and attractive but not really bdsm. No equipment, no clothing, no real experience apart from fisting. She is kinky and gives great blowjobs until cim. I like her a lot but not for bdsm.
bro care to share what is the damage and the look? thanks ^^
Old 24-11-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nakamuraslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello everybody on bdsm sammyboy,
My name is Naka. I'm from Japan. I am new to singapore. Nice city but too hot.
I am new to bdsm. Week last, I saw Goddess Katya. She is very good & knows what I want. I am a happy slave. She is tall. She is pretty. She is good at her job. She made me happy. I love her and her leather boots & net stockings. She kick me very hard. Many bruise. But I'm happy. Thank you for having me here on this little society community.
Naka
Old 24-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
phones deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphones deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone know what had happened to the femdom-fetish-tube website now becos recently ONLY the caucasians clips are visible and ALL the china/japanese clips are totally blank now.

Few months ago if I type in China or Japanese in the search box, many clips featuring China femdom or Japanese femdom will appear but now if I type in China or Japanese in the search box, all the clips are TOTALLY BLANK. But all those caucasians femdom clips are still working fine now.

Anyone encounter this too in the website??
Old 26-11-2014, 04:51 AM
Samster

Yeah she is, hard to belive that such a young little cutie can be that cruel. She will take you to your limits. I asked for hard foot gagging and trampling and she makes you tap out. Trust me :-)
Old 26-11-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootboyD View Post
Yeah she is, hard to belive that such a young little cutie can be that cruel. She will take you to your limits. I asked for hard foot gagging and trampling and she makes you tap out. Trust me :-)
Who is she bro?
Old 26-11-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tramal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mistress Scarlett:

I’m new to BDSM and the posts here and other forums gave me the courage to contact Mistress Scarlett and organise a session. In real life, she is a very attractive and warm person. We spent sufficient time to go through the basics since I’m a beginner. She addressed all my concerns and gave me lot of confidence that she has the right skills and attitude to introduce me to this new world.

In session, the biggest change is for me to let go of myself and simply seek to serve Mistress Scarlett. It’s not an easy change but she knew exactly what to do to take me into that. Having the right mindset is the most important thing and she was excellent in making it easy for me.

Since this was my first session she was probably extra nice to me. I had fun serving her and she made me want to please her in whatever way I can.
Next part I was tied up and it was evident that Mistress Scarlett was very skilled with her ropes. When she was tying me up all I could think was that the rope was so rough that it must hurt her hands! I knew by that stage that she totally owned me! At that time I accidentally slipped out of my “sub” mind and smiled about the fun and interesting encounter I was having – uh oh, shouldn’t have done that! The smile was caught by Mistress Scarlett and a few slaps were the result. Then again, she had the skills to be a real Mistress and I still feel that I truly deserved it and she was just being fair!

Overall I had a really great time. I couldn’t have asked for more for a Mistress to gently introduce me into DBSM. So for those who’re new I would highly recommend letting Mistress Scarlett be the one to take you through this journey. For those who are experienced I guess the previous posts would have told you what you need to know.

I can’t wait to see Mistress Scarlett again.
Old 26-11-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
atony1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with you,It is because I go to Japan not go to Thailand
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah11 View Post
I have the privilege to be granted and served a number of mistresses over the years.

The more obvious ones were: Mistress Minky, Mistress Kitty, Mistress Sayako, Mistress Anya, Mistress Hibiki, Mistress Nurie and the latest being Mistress Domina Fire. There were more but due to old age, I cannot recall as much now.

I think this whole thing is very subjective. Varies from person to person and the chemistry between the mistress and the sub.

I remembered some of us wrote here that they find certain mistresses not suitable for them but there were ones who enjoyed their time with these same mistresses. So there is no right or wrong.

As to the dollar value, I think most important is how one enjoyed his time or session with the particular Mistress. You can part with just S$50 and not enjoyed a moment with that particular mistress. However, you may part with S$500 and enjoy every single second with another mistress.

At the end, no right or wrong la. So bro Dr Sex and Dr BnY, chill it la. I have read and enjoyed both your FRs. Let's bury and end this whole thing and contribute more positively toward our encounters with the various mistresses.
Old 27-11-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Who is she bro?
Sorry haha I was quoting from another post.
A bro was talking about mistress Nikki, formerly Thai domina.

www.mistressnikki.com

She is freelance now. Working in Bkk. OMG you guys gotta try her. If you ask her to push your limits, she will.

I said I wanna try foot gagging, like you see it in those Brazil videos and she did. No mercy. Very good looking and cute feet too.
Old 27-11-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
GoddessKatya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good evening slaves,

I have received a few enquiries recently and some delightful slaves have been asking Me if I am a real female or a transexual.
Rest assured, I am 100% female & I was born this way. I am a tall domme, in high heel boots I am about 185cm. I'm a bit of an Amazonian.

Kisses & whips

Goddess Katya x

Last edited by GoddessKatya; 27-11-2014 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Spelling
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1