The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
qweqweqw has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
22-Year-Old SG Girl Robbed, Assaulted, & Extorted In Tinder Sex Date Gone Wrong

Source : http://stompseen.blogspot.com/2017/1...assaulted.html
Old 18-12-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster

Re: 22-Year-Old SG Girl Robbed, Assaulted, & Extorted In Tinder Sex Date Gone Wrong

Old 18-12-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 22-Year-Old SG Girl Robbed, Assaulted, & Extorted In Tinder Sex Date Gone Wrong

Just report police. I am sure there are plenty of cctv around to identity

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 19-12-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
blackwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes this sort of case need to report police .
Old 19-12-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
kautroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwater View Post
Yes this sort of case need to report police .
Agree, better report police .
Old 19-12-2017, 06:50 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

cool story broo
Old 21-12-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Naomi is a Singapore cosplayer and freelance model who lots of followers on Facebook. She’s known for how she beautifully executes her cosplay and how friendly she is towards her fans.

Although she does not stray from photoshoots with slightly revealing costumes, a photographer from Singapore by the name of Jin Xia Lan crossed the line when he requested her to shoot with some adult toys and outfits.

That’s not even the juiciest part — when Naomi rejected his request, Mr Jin went on about how he plans to have intercourse with her after the photoshoot.

“We will have intercourse after photo. I want to taste your beautiful body.”

Naomi, disgusted and shocked decided to post screenshots of their exchange of messages on Facebook to warn other girls against working with him.

When Naomi agreed to his theme for the shoot, Alex then decided to try his luck by asking her to model for his “products” in return for S$2000.

So girls, always be careful! We’ve heard a bunch of boys who pose as ‘photographers’ to lure girls into taking sexy photoshoots with them, all in the promise of a beautiful portfolio, fame, and/or money. Don’t easily fall for em!

Video download link
Old 22-12-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

From the negative points earned by TS, u would know he is trying to spread virus. Pls do not click on any of his links.
Old 22-12-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
From the negative points earned by TS, u would know he is trying to spread virus. Pls do not click on any of his links.
I say zap him further negative.
Old 22-12-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 11
crisinth is one of the Best!crisinth is one of the Best!crisinth is one of the Best!crisinth is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTowers View Post
I say zap him further negative.
Grey alr cannot zap D:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1