The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 16
Myojo89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMyojo89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Definition of maid: a. An unmarried girl or woman.
b. A virgin.
2. A woman servant.
3. A housemaid or chambermaid.

Basic jobscope of a maid: goes to market buy fish,meat,vegetables and go home cook for her mdm/sir and family. Cleans the house, wash and iron the clothes and look after the kids etc....

RealEstateGuy's definition of high class maid: Go bookstores and high end shopping malls and hotels. Mdm goes to market buy fish,meat,vegetables and go home cook for her husband and family. Sir cleans the house, wash and iron the clothes and look after the kids etc....

KNN lah. RealEstateGuy listen up! Your type of high class maids are not maids. They are whores ok? Get that clear. Not every Pinoy or Indonesian women you meet are maids. And there's no high class mates or whatsoever. If there are, then you must be a damn low class Real Estate Agent. Stop living in a world of your own and deluding yourself.
hahas n1 bro
Old 29-01-2011, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
adilong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all

listen up if you are interested to know a pretty Indon maid. She has been working in singapore abt 5 years and speaks good english, abt 1.62m, fair skin. good body. looks more filipino than indon a 7.5/10

i had my time with her but now i want to move on. if she likes you she will do anythign for you. she has many gfs so if you know her you can get to know others.

im now going to work overseas more often so i rather she calls someone else.

if you keen pm me and i will give you her hp no. to be fair only first 3 to pm me will get. this is no scam..cos i got her hp no from bros online as well. hurry im flying off sunday!
Old 29-01-2011, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poulnil View Post
Hi
Any bro got any contact to exchange ?
I got genuine contact to exchange.
Thanks
see my virgin post bro. thanks!
Old 29-01-2011, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitsuJz View Post
Any brothers wanna exchange maid contacts? PM me! Yeah! Gonna f**k their brains out.. Haha..
i have. see my post!
Old 29-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adilong View Post
i have. see my post!
brother, you mailbox exceeded quota...cant send in pm...care to share me her contact?
Old 29-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Screwed my only maid contact last Sunday at a hotel in Geylang. Releasing her as she's getting too clingy. Really sian as I'm hoping to find another Pinay pussy tonight but no buddy to cheong together.

Last 2 weekends' ambushes didn't get one at all. Would really love to get a wild one.
Old 29-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
StyloMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStyloMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
Screwed my only maid contact last Sunday at a hotel in Geylang. Releasing her as she's getting too clingy. Really sian as I'm hoping to find another Pinay pussy tonight but no buddy to cheong together.

Last 2 weekends' ambushes didn't get one at all. Would really love to get a wild one.
Haha Bro same here. Where you always go ambushing? I always go to their usual hangout shopping mall. But now i found that going to the heartlands malls is better chance. As for me, i usually dont screw them more than twice as i dont want them to cling on to me. We can exchange if you want.
Old 30-01-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by adilong View Post
hi all

listen up if you are interested to know a pretty Indon maid. She has been working in singapore abt 5 years and speaks good english, abt 1.62m, fair skin. good body. looks more filipino than indon a 7.5/10

i had my time with her but now i want to move on. if she likes you she will do anythign for you. she has many gfs so if you know her you can get to know others.

im now going to work overseas more often so i rather she calls someone else.

if you keen pm me and i will give you her hp no. to be fair only first 3 to pm me will get. this is no scam..cos i got her hp no from bros online as well. hurry im flying off sunday!

overwhelming response! thanks!

now will offer contact no. for genuine exchange only

pls pm me with details of your exchange if you are keen to get laid by this hot maid
Old 30-01-2011, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guy46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been following this thread a bit.. seems very interesting and can learn alot.. haha.. anyways, i have a contact to trade.. know this maid for quite sometime.. very easy to talk to and easy to ahem ahem.. haha.. so for those who wanna trade contact pls pm me. will only entertain if u have a genuine contact to trade. act fast bcos she is leaving sg end of feb.
Old 30-01-2011, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
uglyuncle84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Timing of maids coming out

Weekdays 1pm and 6pm: while waiting for their young sir.
Anymore?
Old 30-01-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

in reply to uglyuncle.

yes, that is the timing when maids go fetch the kid from school. I used to do that last time, but now because of work , almost no such luxury to do that. Nowadays , i see any target that is decent enough , i just approach as i don't have the time hunting for them. My free time is on the weekends only, that is when i start hunting...
Old 30-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 15
thomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro, I never tried a maid before. Can share some with me?
Thank you
Old 30-01-2011, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
tommss is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros, wanna exchange for maid contacts. I have a few here. PM me.
Old 31-01-2011, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SCB2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
Besides lucky plaza, I hunt at other places such as near schools when they are picking up the kids. Supermarkets , shopping malls , on the streets , City Plaza(on Sundays and lots of Indons maids) , basically anywhere lah ...the only thing is making the first move and do not hesitate when you see one. Just do it like what the NIKE commercial says

And by the way , don't approach a few , in fact approach more targets . By approaching a few does not guarantee success , MUST a approach more , get more numbers and start the ball rolling. I do this to prevent frustrations . The reason is when I approach a few and get numbers , it doesn't mean they will be responsive to you when you call them . So by having more contacts, you will eventually get at least one or two who is willing to talk to you and if you are lucky , they may want to hang out and meet up with you on their off days (Or some other plans depending on you and how often the maid is free )

Just curious........ if any of you after calling the maid ever get a return call from her employer?
Old 31-01-2011, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wouldn't it be cool to have an orgy with maids one of these Sundays? Every guy bring one who's game for an orgy. No clingy and jealous types.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1