The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 01-12-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I had the joy of meeting up with Queen Porsha this afternoon. I have known her for a couple of years now. It was good to see her again. She was last here exactly a year ago. She is another kinky domme once she gets going...

B 'n' Y

Last edited by blacknyellow; 01-12-2014 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Add a word
Old 02-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bscoopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro's,

Hooray, understand that Mistress Luna and Scarlett are apparently setting up a dungeon in KL and will be holding sessions in KL soon! http://scarlettdomme.com/

Just want to ask the Sg bros here who have sessioned with them, which one of them has nicer legs and feet? They are both listed as being 165 cm tall, so I guess I cannot decide by height alone. I have a huge fetish for long legs encased in stockings and feet in sky high heels, and cannot wait to session with one of them. Must budget carefully as they are charging the same rates as in Sg, so can only session with one for now!

Thanks for your advice
Old 03-12-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscoopy View Post
Hi Bro's,

Hooray, understand that Mistress Luna and Scarlett are apparently setting up a dungeon in KL and will be holding sessions in KL soon! http://scarlettdomme.com/

Just want to ask the Sg bros here who have sessioned with them, which one of them has nicer legs and feet? They are both listed as being 165 cm tall, so I guess I cannot decide by height alone. I have a huge fetish for long legs encased in stockings and feet in sky high heels, and cannot wait to session with one of them. Must budget carefully as they are charging the same rates as in Sg, so can only session with one for now!

Thanks for your advice

Welcoming both of them.....they probably need to quote Malaysian Ringgit, rate. As the per capita income in Malaysia is at least 50% lower....except those datuks...lol
Old 03-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Welcoming both of them.....they probably need to quote Malaysian Ringgit, rate. As the per capita income in Malaysia is at least 50% lower....except those datuks...lol
I thought bdsm was illegal in Malaysia? :0

B 'n' Y
Old 03-12-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
I thought bdsm was illegal in Malaysia? :0

B 'n' Y
shhh.....quiet! Prostitution is also illegal, but a policeman was caught soliciting their service...haha, you tell me...
Old 05-12-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
GoddessKatya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello slaves,

There seems to be a few unanswered questions on this forum about My height. Rest assured I am taller than most of the male species on this island. :-)

Anyway, I have updated my blog today. I hope it makes stimulating reading. I wonder if I will ever bump into any of you bitches when I am working off My sweaty ass in the gym. :-) Enjoy the read & have a penetrating weekend!!!

GK x

Last edited by GoddessKatya; 05-12-2014 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Edit for editing purposes
Old 06-12-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pretty boring now. Wanna have domatrix who will dominate for my one month stay.
here one night only cost 30-50USD. So I can spend abt 900 USD for whole month.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros , I am so frustrated now . I return to UK next week and have one window of opportunity on the 11th to see the visiting Mistress Amrita from Japan but she will not be there until the 15th . I really want to experience a facesitting passout with her . She told me she can do it and assured me I will wake up again so I really want it , its the same as being smothered to death but waking up , I want the experience .I had seen her before but got scared haha and now regret it
Old 06-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its been sometime since I serve any mistress beside mistress Sayako. The wait for her return is so long that I cant wait anymore. So I take a look at collarspace and contact mistresssairah, anyone had any experience with her. If things permit, I should be serving her coming Tuesday. From our conversation through email. She seems nice and responsive and sounds rather genuine. her picture also looks quite good. Anyone have any comments on this mistress before I meet her. Kind of excited though. ��
Old 07-12-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 17
RayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Hi Bros , I am so frustrated now . I return to UK next week and have one window of opportunity on the 11th to see the visiting Mistress Amrita from Japan but she will not be there until the 15th . I really want to experience a facesitting passout with her . She told me she can do it and assured me I will wake up again so I really want it , its the same as being smothered to death but waking up , I want the experience .I had seen her before but got scared haha and now regret it

Passes out? That sounds serious . What if you wake up find yourself in heaven or wake up and found yourself naked on the street. ��
Old 07-12-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nakamuraslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To die under the ass of a Mistress would true fantasy. It would be happy ending to happy life. I like Goddess Katya ass. Good leather smell very sexy.
I want to die happy slave. God will see me smile long time.
Old 07-12-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayCom View Post
Passes out? That sounds serious . What if you wake up find yourself in heaven or wake up and found yourself naked on the street. ��
Haha , if I woke up in heaven then I have arrived there in the most beautiful way I can . If she dragged my body out on the busy streets of London then I think someone might notice !!!!
It is a fantasy that I want to experience , maybe I will chicken out again as the instinct for survival kicks in , unless she has me so secure in her Japanese bondage that there is no going back . Anyway I have to wait until next year sometime to find out and the experience will be under her panties , not leather )
Old 08-12-2014, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakamuraslave View Post
To die under the ass of a Mistress would true fantasy. It would be happy ending to happy life. I like Goddess Katya ass. Good leather smell very sexy.
I want to die happy slave. God will see me smile long time.
Ok so will your goddess Katya make my dream fantasy come true ?
Old 08-12-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
GoddessKatya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Ok so will your goddess Katya make my dream fantasy come true ?
As much as I want to take My slaves to the limit, safety is paramount. It would be a nightmare to see the face if a slave turn blue. An experienced dominatrix should be able to identify the limits of a slave. However, I do get turned on when I use my leather crotch to sit on the face of a slave & he can't move because I have him tied up & chained

GK x
Old 08-12-2014, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Any PRC mistress still active now? Eager for some Xmas season domination
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1