The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 07-06-2014, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Wonder how it would be to serve a woman like this as part of her gang. Quite exciting possibly. Disobedience or incompetience would probably mean death.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...pink-AK47.html
Old 07-06-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bone86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave.alan View Post
Had an appointment with Mistress Lan Lan yesterday afternoon. Went to the said place and made a phone call to inform Her that i have arrived.
So sad... the number was not active. Waited for half an hour and still not active, i left the place... not sure if i should call Her again.
She moved house le. She texted me her current location. U should call her and ask the location again. She is good
Old 07-06-2014, 07:48 PM
trueee

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone86 View Post
She moved house le. She texted me her current location. U should call her and ask the location again. She is good
wats her hp no.
Old 09-06-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone try her before ?

Her looks not bad, her feet looks delicious

http://www.sgcityangel.com/Vivian.html

btw is she still ard ?
http://www.collarspace.com/personals...60/default.htm
Old 09-06-2014, 07:33 PM
theres

Besides lanlan, any PRCs dommes in spore currently?
Old 09-06-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
anyone try her before ?

Her looks not bad, her feet looks delicious

http://www.sgcityangel.com/Vivian.html

btw is she still ard ?
http://www.collarspace.com/personals...60/default.htm
The second PRC mentioned in collarspace is no more here lah,
Served her last 2 years ago and she was my weekly mistress then.
She is also a part time nursery chinese teacher then in singapore
Old 10-06-2014, 12:07 AM
case

Last edited by case; 10-06-2014 at 01:16 AM.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Nice feet. should be nice to worship think dell bro love it.

http://i.imgur.com/btDoTwb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kkLtI21.jpg
Old 10-06-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

fishfishy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is what happen when i meet my queen DOMINAFIRE on last week when she was in malaysia

After 1 hour of driving i have reach mistress place(when i saw the building i feel that this is a luxury place and i feel expensive for staying there, seriously.) with a fully nervous mood, when i just finish park my car then i receive a message from mistress about asking my current location so i tell mistress that i just reached and mistress ask me to wait in lobby and ask what is the cloth color i'm wearing. I carry my paper bag and the dinner that i bought for mistress and take the lift to lobby, while i'm half way walking to the lobby i pass through a lift section and i saw a person who just about to walk out from the lift with a familiar face which i saw on fetlife and i knew that she is mistress DOMINAFIRE(Trust me, queen is much more pretty than the picture on fetlife! ). On first sight, i feel more nervous because mistress just in front of me and she knew that i'm the bitch who are gonna do her laundry, I heard mistress say to me which is "There you are".

We have some chat while in the lift and walking to mistress room, mistress ask me about how i am follow by pinch my nipple(On that time i feel like this is DOMINAFIRE a pro domme ), I remember that mistress also ask me a question which is "Why i look so nervous."(Yes i am so nervous). Within 1 min of time then i have reach mistress room and mistress open up the door and i help mistress to push the door. I follow mistress walk into the room and close the door gender,

After i close the door, mistress is sitting on the sofa and ask me to come in front of her, i put my things and food on the table and kneel in front of her. Mistress use her toe to play with my nipple and ask me some question regarding where i study, what is my course, how many mistress i have serve, what is my limitation and more. After few minute of chatting in front of mistress then mistress go and have her dinner and ask me to eat along, on that time i'm not hungry but i sit beside mistress and have a chat. After have a chat with mistress DOMINAFIRE i feel that mistress is such a nice person to chat and i feel better after chatting with mistress, i'm not nervous any more and i feel happy when chatting After few minute of chat, mistress tell me that there are lot of things i need to wash, i follow mistress to her bath room which is in her bedroom and mistress have put some panties and thong in the washbasin and ask me to wash it. And yes, there is rope and pantyhose, after mistress have put all the things that needed to be wash then she slap my ass with her hand and say "good boy". Mistress heading to the living room and continue her dinner.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster (M)

I think i use around 10 min to wash all the panties, thong, pantyhose and rope ,i leave them all nicely in the washroom to dry. After that i walk out and sit beside mistress and continue chatting while mistress is having her dinner, mistress show me some of the picture of her sub and tell me some story of her session. I feel that the way we chat is like a friend who can chat happily without any border between me and mistress, i enjoy the chatting and i learn a lot from the chat with mistress. I remember that mistress have ask me a question for two time but i don't know what should i reply, "Anything you want to tell me ? " And i reply no and mistress reply me"Good." Until now i don't know what is the reply means @.@

Haha, lets continue with my story. By the way, sorry for my poor english grammer ~

After few more minute of chatting, mistress stand up wash her hand and sit on the sofa. Mistress ask me to kneel in front and ask me some of the things which i cant remember now, but after a few question then mistress ask me to get naked and kneel. On that time i feel so excited because i didn't expect that i can have a session with mistress, i carry a mindset that i'm here just to help for laundry and bring mistress some food, having a session is out of my expectation. After that mistress walk into her bedroom and close the door, i slowly get naked and kneel in front of sofa and wait for mistress to come out. After few minute, mistress come out with a gorgeous look with a black corset set and a black shiny boots. I'm stunned on the time mistress walk out from the door, i can feel that mistress is walking slowly near to me by smelling the perfume of mistress, so the session begin~ Mistress sit in front of me and tell me that don't call her mistress but my queen.

at the beginning i forgot to change the way to call so i get a few slap from doing the mistake. The session start with cleaning the boots and after that queen is starting to humiliate me by ask me to look into her eye and learn the voice of some animal such as pig, dog, cat and more, i feel humiliated when i use the animal voice to please queen and queen is laughing at me on the time. After that then the queen ask me to stand up and queen collared me with a big collar and whisper beside my ear, "The safe word for you is fuck me please my queen".
Old 10-06-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

(Part Three)

Queen put a "electro" things on my cock and ball and after that i feel a weak electric i from it, at the beginning then queen ask me is it pain? and i reply no mistress, instantly i get a slap from queen and i know that i should be saying no my queen but not mistress. I have try few level of the electric and at the beginning i can take it but the level is getting high and the electric is getting stronger, now queen is asking me that is it pain?, and i reply yes my queen, queen asking me again : Can you take it ? And i reply yes my queen, the electric instantly become stronger after queen reply good to me ! There are some pre-cum on my cock and queen use her boot to take the pre cum and ask me clean it. (Included some kind of CBT like kicking my cock and ball)

After quite a long time for playing the electro things, then finally queen stop it and i didn't say out the safe words(wow, i can take it,haha~). After that queen ask me to lie down and queen ask me that do you know what is ruined orgasm and i say no my queen then queen ask me to lie down and queen use her toe to touch my cock , after awhile then queen ask me to touch my own cock and masturbate. Queen sitting on my face and i know that it is breath control because slowly i feel that i cant breath properly and that feel so good because i feel so good when reaching the edge. After around one min of face sitting and masturbate i still didn't cum and i heard queen say that "Nice cock" and i reply thank you my queen, after that i follow by asking the permission to cum and queen reply yes you can. After some time i feel that i'm cumming and queen know that i'm going to cum, when the time i cum,queen immediately stop me to touch my cock and press my cock hard to my body. after i finish cumming then queen ask me to clean my self.

I went to the bath room and clean my self, after i finish shower then queen ask me to dress up and i sit beside queen and ask me that" are you okay ?" And i reply i'm okay And queen ask me how i feel about the session just now and we start chatting again~
Old 11-06-2014, 03:27 PM

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
WweJustin89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
Nice feet. should be nice to worship think dell bro love it.

http://i.imgur.com/btDoTwb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kkLtI21.jpg
Wow, is she Vivien?
Old 11-06-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

johndalton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://malaysia.backpage.com/Dominat...zyl-24/2856576

Any KL bros try her before? just came across her profile
Old 12-06-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WweJustin89 View Post
Wow, is she Vivien?
gwen tang. go google it first link
Old 12-06-2014, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
gugu1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just like some Bro's above, i also had a good session with Domina Fire recently. Have to say she is a pro who take time to understand the need of each slave before session. Mine was towards humiliation under heels/boots. It started off by me kissing her feet while kneeling and thanking her for session. While me kissing, she kicked my face and told me to change, kneel and wait for her. Did so obediently and she came out amazing in boots and tight short skirt. She began with some verbal teasing to humiliate and made me lick her boots thoroughly, even the soles. I was then put on a collar and my hands were tied. She began kicking hard on me and putting her heels on my nipples. She also began spitting on my face and verbally degraded me. She also slapped me hard several times for mistakes i make. Some roleplays were great : i was made to greet her at door by groveling at her boots, i gave her a pony ride across rooms while stopping to pick her shoes in my mouth. made me eat food crushed under her boot soles, making me chase her feet to lick boots by sliding with face on floor, made me lick 3 pairs of shoes thoroughly. She even made me kiss her ass while making me see that image on a big mirror on wall and she kept repeating how lowly i am. Finally, she made me cum while lying down with her shoes right on my face. Amazing session, high recommended.. definitely not to miss her next visit...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1