The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 04-12-2013, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Pretty but sadistic Japanese domme is finally here..

She like my lingerie and feminisation fantasy and ask me to meet her to torture me
Hi Bro Ang076,

Are you referring to the visit of Mistress Sayako?

B 'n' Y
Old 04-12-2013, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tristan683 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does Mistress Sayako really look like a supermodel 10/10 in real life?

The problem is her website pics are all studio pics (can't really use that to tell) and I also know she's not that young anymore so for bros here who have served Mistress Sayako before, could you all give a rating of her looks?

Is she really as hot as the top Japanese mistresses?

Thanks.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I sessioned twice with her in early 2012. Think that was her first visit to Spore.

Those pics on her website are quite some time back. She still looks good for her age. Not 10/10 to me but well maintained for her age

Her style is not Jap femdom. If that is what you are looking for, then you will be disappointed. She is towards the American or western style Bdsm.

Hot or not, that depends on individual. I prefer mistresses I can connect with rather than looks (no need to be 10/10. 8/10 good enough for me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan683 View Post

The problem is her website pics are all studio pics (can't really use that to tell) and I also know she's not that young anymore so for bros here who have served Mistress Sayako before, could you all give a rating of her looks?

Thanks.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro B n Y,

yes , I am referring to Mistress Sayako.

You want pretty mistress like them shown in Youtube:

and second one in video ( she look bit like Fann Wong when latter acted like gangster chief wearing black attire)

Old 05-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan683 View Post

Thanks.
I first saw those pics on her website in 2002. There haven't really been any new ones since then. She looks older but still well maintained for her age. Also she looks sensational in either heels or boots and her tight fitting leather or latex fetish wear.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
maskrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to BDSM Bros,

I just had a session with this PRC lady who provide SM dominatrix service. In fact I am reluctant to share this report to all bros, because there are too many negative reports on PRC domme who provide not up to standard dominatrix service.

Never mind, I still believe there are bros who are willing to try their service by all means. This PRC lady is one of the OKT website. She told me she got the info that there are many SM lovers in Singapore. She is very hungry to give SM service to alll our local bros. Bingo, I got the right lady.

Cut short my report, I was torture by her with tight plastic wrapping bondage, duct tape gag, face slapping, trampling over my body, whip by her using wire rope, smothering & strangle my neck till breathless.

WTF, I never encounter such hard type torture treatment till I really met this crazy & sadist woman. She told me she love to whip men hard and heard the cry out pain. I was so helpless under her tight plastic wrap bondage & I got all the crazy torture treatment with lot of pain given by her. This is real & she is really sadist woman.

Don play play with this woman if you are soft type SM player. I am not joking, & once you are in her control prepare to suffer. I only recommend bros who love hard cord SM & can endure pain suffering.

She love bondage, whipping hard ( prefer belt), strangle, trampling, face slapping, golden shower with force drink, foot fetish, puppy dog training..etc.

Look: 7.5
Skills: 8
Attitude: Sadist during SM session
Accomodating: She is in control
Negative: She don't have dominatrix clothing. If yes, will be perfect.
Overall: Good
RTF: Yes but with phobia

Bdsm Bros, call her direct & give her the info of your desire SM game. She will end up given you extra spicy treatment. Not for the soft type SM player, otherwise she will get bored easily with no chemistry. Her contact no 90529523.

Good luck!
Old 06-12-2013, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uchihaitachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one bro, would love to know the name and damage/duration

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskrider View Post
Hi to BDSM Bros,

I just had a session with this PRC lady who provide SM dominatrix service. In fact I am reluctant to share this report to all bros, because there are too many negative reports on PRC domme who provide not up to standard dominatrix service.

Never mind, I still believe there are bros who are willing to try their service by all means. This PRC lady is one of the OKT website. She told me she got the info that there are many SM lovers in Singapore. She is very hungry to give SM service to alll our local bros. Bingo, I got the right lady.

Cut short my report, I was torture by her with tight plastic wrapping bondage, duct tape gag, face slapping, trampling over my body, whip by her using wire rope, smothering & strangle my neck till breathless.

WTF, I never encounter such hard type torture treatment till I really met this crazy & sadist woman. She told me she love to whip men hard and heard the cry out pain. I was so helpless under her tight plastic wrap bondage & I got all the crazy torture treatment with lot of pain given by her. This is real & she is really sadist woman.

Don play play with this woman if you are soft type SM player. I am not joking, & once you are in her control prepare to suffer. I only recommend bros who love hard cord SM & can endure pain suffering.

She love bondage, whipping hard ( prefer belt), strangle, trampling, face slapping, golden shower with force drink, foot fetish, puppy dog training..etc.

Bdsm Bros, call her direct & give her the info of your desire SM game. She will end up given you extra spicy treatment. Not for the soft type SM player, otherwise she will get bored easily with no chemistry. Her contact no 90529523.

Good luck!
Old 06-12-2013, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
okiepoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
I was able to access femdomcnjp less than a month back - are you able to see these?

http://nztd.femdomcnjp.com/thread-273245-1-1.html
http://nztd.femdomcnjp.com/thread-271067-1-1.html
May I ask how you contact the Mistresses on this website? I signed up but and would like to send a note to a few of them for sessions in China.

Much appreciate the help.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here is the link

http://sbfsg.store/showthread....light=90529523
Old 06-12-2013, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi to BDSM Bros,

Good luck!
wat the dmg?
Old 06-12-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
maskrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi to BDSM Bros,

Good luck!

To all bros, her new contact is 98957228. For her damage, pls check with her direct.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
To all bros, her new contact is 98957228. For her damage, pls check with her direct.
Meet up this 广州女王 today by actually having massage at the appointed time. Reached her 美人窝 which located in an attic. Very the interesting. I'm her very first client of the day and she actually still tidying up herself while i am laying on the bed waiting. Soon the massage start and we actually conversed in cantonese. Massage for about 10 mins. I mentioned about SM 女王 thingy and she got excited. After knowing my intention, she pinched my butt and order me to wake up and she in turn lay on the bed and order me to worship her feet and toes. She moaned happily and told me to suck each and every toes diligently. She really like slave to worship her toes and sole very much. She only allows me to lick every inch of both her legs and only can smell her panties. She kept pulling my hair and grinding her pussy against my nose and mouth, too bad with panties on but shiok also. 女王 told that she only offer slave to worship other part of her body if she was happily served by slave. My reward was to smell her ass hole with panties slided side way and fully expose her young abalone and 神秘 black hole. You really must earn these points in order to reach this stage and solely approval by 女王 mood. The finale was of course DIY while worshipping her ass. 女王 also instruct that to bring along a dog leash for my next session and also for all slaves wanted to serve her.
She not a time watcher any way and also never makan client's time.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
daben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drrtt View Post
is she currently in s'pore or in china?!

the mobile number is pointing to this page :

http://sbfsg.store/showthr...light=90529523
Old 07-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
sgdiscreethunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I love PRC dommes and tried them before.
What's the damage for the SM session with her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
Meet up this 广州女王 today by actually having massage at the appointed time. Reached her 美人窝 which located in an attic. Very the interesting. I'm her very first client of the day and she actually still tidying up herself while i am laying on the bed waiting. Soon the massage start and we actually conversed in cantonese. Massage for about 10 mins. I mentioned about SM 女王 thingy and she got excited. After knowing my intention, she pinched my butt and order me to wake up and she in turn lay on the bed and order me to worship her feet and toes. She moaned happily and told me to suck each and every toes diligently. She really like slave to worship her toes and sole very much. She only allows me to lick every inch of both her legs and only can smell her panties. She kept pulling my hair and grinding her pussy against my nose and mouth, too bad with panties on but shiok also. 女王 told that she only offer slave to worship other part of her body if she was happily served by slave. My reward was to smell her ass hole with panties slided side way and fully expose her young abalone and 神秘 black hole. You really must earn these points in order to reach this stage and solely approval by 女王 mood. The finale was of course DIY while worshipping her ass. 女王 also instruct that to bring along a dog leash for my next session and also for all slaves wanted to serve her.
She not a time watcher any way and also never makan client's time.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Am at Chaozhou. Can't find any pleasure. Where those Chaozhou escort? . So boring here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1