The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 05-01-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Wow one more sm service provider prc from fl section.. 90/hr seems like a bang for the buck. Any good bros tried?
Actually I was hoping for mistress bella and mistress butterfly standard
Old 05-01-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mistress Sayako just sms me! She's says she's been busy since she touch down. Till now then finished her sessions. Who ah? Own up�� . Looking forward to see her tomorrow .�� cheers
Old 06-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Wow one more sm service provider prc from fl section.. 90/hr seems like a bang for the buck. Any good bros tried?
Now is 100/hr.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

How many of u want to be dommed by one spectaled domme from China? She can strapon u if you want..
She is 28 year old. Her charge 150 per hr.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 11
MaxMaxSmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
How many of u want to be dommed by one spectaled domme from China? She can strapon u if you want..
Bro care to share ctc?
Old 06-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhill2 View Post

1)Will you actually like this scenario to happen and you gets turned on? OR

2)You surely WON'T want this scenario to happen becos you know in real life she strongly dislike you and you also dislike her hence you won't get turned on?
For me I think the desire would be for no.1, but if the chance presented itself I won't go for it purely on grounds of discretion. If this person has such a deep-seated dislike for me, she definitely won't keep it quiet.
Old 06-01-2015, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
interested .... but any links please
Old 06-01-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bb234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Can try Mistress Morgan , she has nice feet an very pretty . [email protected] , have a good time .
can try MissSyneeThai as well.http://www.collarspace.com/personals...6/default.htm#
Old 06-01-2015, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bb234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Hi Bros , I see my lovely Mistress last Friday so here is short FR ( what ever that means ) .

Hi bros , another lovely day in Bangkok with my beautiful Mistress Morgan today .
I met her at midday in the 7 eleven on Sukhamvit 101 and bought my provisions , 4 cans of heineken , 2 bananas and a pot of yoghurt .
We then took the motorcycle taxi to the dungeon , about 2 minutes . No chit chat downstairs as I have known her for nearly 6 years so she knows exactly how to play with me , so straight up to the dungeon .
Every time she enters she looks so stunning and beautiful and I cannot believe my good luck . We start with me kissing and sniffing her panty ass and before long face sitting . Then panties come off and put on my face to smell inside and so good . Followed by some excellent and horny ass worship , she can make her ass open to allow your tongue go inside and taste everything .
Now a short break to drink some beer from my Mistress mouth and I tell her I want to try something new , I want to feel pain from her cane . She ties me to this wood thing so I cannot move and I feel so much pain , I cannot believe she can do this so I scream mercy Mistress please stop . She released me and another beer break and a vape on my e cigarette .

Now she eat the banana and spit into my mouth to feed me , delicious , I can eat from her mouth forever . Then back to session and she tell me to eat the yoghurt from her ass which I do and more ass worship followed . Now a big face sitting session followed which was totally suffocating , Morgan is so good with this , she is the best .

A short beer break and vape again and the ultimate , the brown shower . Mistress Morgan is the best at this , she places her ass over my face and places her brown on my mouth perfectly . Now I can lick , taste and smell perfectly . I don't eat but after a few minutes Morgan removes it and sits down on my face again and I clean her ass and she gives me hand Job , I buckle in pure excitement and happiness.

Finish with a nice shower and wander off to a coffee shop for an hour before saying bye until next time
Great one Bro..
I live in BKK, wish can meet her one day....
Old 06-01-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just to share about Bar Bar Bangkok which I tried while on a recent business trip. The place was forgettable although exciting by Southeast Asian standards. Had a session with Mistress Fern if I recalled correctly. She was probably the cutest of the lot but the rest of the girls were quite average looking. Once I was seated, two mistresses began performing rope bondage on a lady while asking me to join in the fun. Thereafter, they came to me and asked me to buy drinks for them. When I requested for an individual session, about 5-6 mistresses lined up in front of me so I could take my pick

Proceeded to a playroom upstairs. Place is clean enough with attached shower, x-cross and cage, along with a queen sized bed. Didn't manage to get excited during the session, perhaps it's just me as I have been used to Japanese standards, and left the place without coming

Overall the damage was less than 250 sgd, inclusive of the drinks that I bought. For the money and if one manages expectations, I would say that bar bar is a decent place. On my next trip to bangkok, I will probably source for Lorita or Nikki though, in the comfort of my hotel room
Old 06-01-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Taking a survey here, for those of you that enjoy being punished/tortured/tormented by the paid female dommes,

you imagine this scenario, say in your office/working place, there is this female colleague(she is about 10 years younger than you and she is slightly above-average looking but not considered very beautiful), she severely dislikes you and you also dislikes her.

Then one day, for example this scenario happen, she slapped your face, she forced you to lick her feet and suck her toes, she spit her saliva into a glass of water and ordered you to drink it all, and she urinate into your food and she ordered you to eat it,(Note she does not require you to pay a single cent for all these acts hence is totally free-of-charge, She is doing all these purely becos she strongly dislikes you and she wants to punish you)

2)You surely WON'T want this scenario to happen becos you know in real life she strongly dislike you and you also dislike her hence you won't get turned on?
I will like it as long as she is not ugly kind
Old 06-01-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Taking a survey here, for those of you that enjoy being punished/tortured/tormented by the paid female dommes,

you imagine this scenario, say in your office/working place, there is this female colleague(she is about 10 years younger than you and she is slightly above-average looking but not considered very beautiful), she severely dislikes you and you also dislikes her.

Then one day, for example this scenario happen, she slapped your face, she forced you to lick her feet and suck her toes, she spit her saliva into a glass of water and ordered you to drink it all, and she urinate into your food and she ordered you to eat it,(Note she does not require you to pay a single cent for all these acts hence is totally free-of-charge, She is doing all these purely becos she strongly dislikes you and she wants to punish you)

It's 2 for me......in vanilla terms I am not submissive and would normally avoid someone I loathe
Old 07-01-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would think a lot of bros here would be turned on. In such a scenario, you know that it is not role play and the stakes are high. Another fantasy in a similar vein is to be played by a female superior in the office.

Quote:

Old 07-01-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
DOMINAFIRE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=DOMINAFIRE;12335937]Still same.. Nothing change. Ill update here if I have confirm flights soon.[/Q

Hello Kinksters,
For those whos asking my KL FemDomme trip. I already have confirmed flight.
January 23 to 28 only.
Will start to accept early bookings now.
Feel free to visit my official website for more details.

www.dominafire.com

See you there!!

Whips & Kisses
DF
Old 07-01-2015, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jay2968 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
Just to share about Bar Bar Bangkok which I tried while on a recent business trip. The place was forgettable although exciting by Southeast Asian standards. Had a session with Mistress Fern if I recalled correctly. She was probably the cutest of the lot but the rest of the girls were quite average looking. Once I was seated, two mistresses began performing rope bondage on a lady while asking me to join in the fun. Thereafter, they came to me and asked me to buy drinks for them. When I requested for an individual session, about 5-6 mistresses lined up in front of me so I could take my pick

Proceeded to a playroom upstairs. Place is clean enough with attached shower, x-cross and cage, along with a queen sized bed. Didn't manage to get excited during the session, perhaps it's just me as I have been used to Japanese standards, and left the place without coming

Overall the damage was less than 250 sgd, inclusive of the drinks that I bought. For the money and if one manages expectations, I would say that bar bar is a decent place. On my next trip to bangkok, I will probably source for Lorita or Nikki though, in the comfort of my hotel room
Bro, pm me for address in Bangkok...I am leaving tomorrow to Bangkok..would love to try this place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1