The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2007, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 19
wildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Nice massage place for overseas visitor

To my the senior bro out there,

I have this problem whenever i have overseas visitors from Jap or Korea, besides the HC is marina south, is there other place that bro here can recommend with nice ambience, lady that can speak english to bring them?

They are not into TN type of service, and also, visit to such place is always on last minute basis, example in between meeting when we have like 2 hours free slot.

Really appreciate the information.

Thank you
Old 12-03-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 22
teraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud of
Re: Nice massage place for overseas visitor

Golden finger has good thai, local and malaysian gals that speak english.
Facility wise is also ok. but some bros find it a bit run down.

The other place is this HC located at CBD area. cant remember what its called. City Inn or something. you can most probably find some postings on it.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
Alantino is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlantino is a Helpful and Caring Samster

brother wildnhard2005,
u can try the HC at Concourse , Casanova, 3rd floor . Nice place there
Old 12-03-2007, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 18
compaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bugis HC- If u go for look,got a few ang pais like gigi,cindy,michelle and may.But be warn in 1st place,this hc is one of the run down one.

Legend-Located in queen street 's hotel,if u client are more into ambience,u can consider put him stay there .But ladieswise; most of gd one no longer there.

Leisure-also got a few not bad looking gers like estee,sugar and miko,and they got hot spa for u and client to soak in.But abit far from CBD area,slightly more troublesome if ur client stay inside CBD.

Dragon and Lexon -Ladies are generally more pretty but damn expensive.if ur company pay then no need to think,just go!!
Old 13-03-2007, 12:38 AM
Samster

wildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Many thanks to all the bro for the kind advice. Charges for such activities are of course paid by company. They have already tried Dragon, so perhaps, i will bring them to other HC. will check out other thread on those few recommended by the seniors here.

Once again, thank you very much for the recommendation.
Old 13-03-2007, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
sgkingfisher69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey

I believe you do not require pools and sauna for 2 hours. You can try..

1. Nimble Fingers at Goldhill Plaza

2. Legends HC at Queens Hotel behind Allson Hotel at Waterloo.

3. Parkview HC at Holiday Inn Orchard

The above are nice cosy but not high class kind.

h
Old 13-03-2007, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes, sgkingfisher69's recommendation is good.
Old 13-03-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
crusader is Cool - loads of Potential

try the joint located at s'pore badminton hall . clean, good food, good facilities . enjoy
Old 13-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

If ambience is important, you can try Spring Spa at Apollo Centre, B1.

IMHO nicer decor, pool and rooms than any other HC. Also has pretty decent food, with at least two main dishes on offer daily, in addition to snacks like paus and stuff, and double-boiled soup.

Only drawback is the ladies are more of age than places like Dragon. Mostly late 20s to 30s. The advantage is that the massage is actually quite good. I usually go to Spring when I need a good rub and specials are just a nice after-thought. And espcially if I'm in the mood for the 'step on back' treatment.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 13-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 22
anfkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanfkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Nice massage place for overseas visitor

I entertain overseas guests quite a bit. For clean action and good enviroment, I suggest Spa Oriental. got another thread on this spa already. For "extra" action, I would bring them across the causeway to Eden! Or spend a bit more go to Dragon.
Old 13-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
If ambience is important, you can try Spring Spa at Apollo Centre, B1.
Agreed with bro imom and food wise not bad too.
Another place is World Spa at Orchad Hotel.
Nice place with good food and cosy environment.

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 14-03-2007, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mant many thanks to all the recommendation. I am very grateful for all the advice given.

Most likely, i will bring them to the one in concourse as usually they want to spend like 2 hours to slowly soak in the pool and relax a while before action starts. Unless they want to go back to Dragon.

But i also appreciate the feedback regarding clean and healthy massage as sometimes, you get real decent family guy who want just that and nothing else.

Once again, thank you all for your help.
Old 15-03-2007, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teraterm55 View Post

The other place is this HC located at CBD area. cant remember what its called. City Inn or something. you can most probably find some postings on it.
Any bro know about this HC in the CBD area? My visitor mentioned to me before, but unfortunately, being a non-HC guy, i was unable to take them there.

Appreciate any information available.

Thanks in advance
Old 15-03-2007, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 18
Peregrine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeregrine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeregrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildnhard2005 View Post
Any bro know about this HC in the CBD area? My visitor mentioned to me before, but unfortunately, being a non-HC guy, i was unable to take them there.

Appreciate any information available.

Thanks in advance
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=67262

You can try Pissa HC at Cuppage Plaza. Just been there before CNY and that might suit your Jap clients as there are all the joints cater for Japanese.

Special Service or purely massage is available. More than 1hr, free body scrub.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Old 16-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Samster

Thank you for the recommendation, brought them to Concourse this afternoon liao, sorry, i am unable to provide any FR as when those F...ker was enjoying themselves, i was in BK checking and retriving e-mail .

But after about an hours plus, they came looking for me smiling, so i guess they have a pretty good time. ( in any case, confirm better me!! )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1