The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: JB experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
This weekend is hari raya holidays superlong weekend..... hope you had planned your trip carefully. ICA forecast the number of travellers crossing the causeway will be double that of the total numbers that crossed over during the Good Friday weekend.
I drive bro. Should be ok.
Old 27-04-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
I drive bro. Should be ok.
Last saturday I drove in..... what should have been a 10 min trip to cross the causeway turned into a 45min journey. Almost 99% of the cars are SG plate entering into JB. Hope you have better luck tomorrow.
Old 27-04-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
OnlySYTJustSYT is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros here knows which spa offer full service(fj/bbbj/com) and local Malaysian Chinese amoi SYTs? New York Spa?
Old 27-04-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
Last saturday I drove in..... what should have been a 10 min trip to cross the causeway turned into a 45min journey. Almost 99% of the cars are SG plate entering into JB. Hope you have better luck tomorrow.
45 minutes also ok what. Don't forget last time used to be 120 minutes.
Old 28-04-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
45 minutes also ok what. Don't forget last time used to be 120 minutes.
That was on a normal saturday. With this weekend a super long holiday weekend..... expect the queue to be even longer.
Old 29-04-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
88jc88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

28 April , before coming out from JB... went to Gambir Spa at Bukit Indah. At first thought only got happy ending massage but counter receptionist ask me if I want full service. Proceed on to let me choose the FLs... 230rm for full service. Easy access as the Spa is at Level 2 of Granada Hotel and the FLs all is in a the hotel itself so proceed right to the room. Opt for Mel or Mei don’t remember the name but it’s a thai girl that was able to communicated with me in chinese. Felt soso and didn’t feel like she is very welcomed or have alot to talk with customer. But no time rush. Overall still ok... but might patronize VIP / HV instead. Came out of JB around 5pm smoothly with no jam.
Old 29-04-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
energy9912 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88jc88 View Post
28 April , before coming out from JB... went to Gambir Spa at Bukit Indah. At first thought only got happy ending massage but counter receptionist ask me if I want full service. Proceed on to let me choose the FLs... 230rm for full service. Easy access as the Spa is at Level 2 of Granada Hotel and the FLs all is in a the hotel itself so proceed right to the room. Opt for Mel or Mei don’t remember the name but it’s a thai girl that was able to communicated with me in chinese. Felt soso and didn’t feel like she is very welcomed or have alot to talk with customer. But no time rush. Overall still ok... but might patronize VIP / HV instead. Came out of JB around 5pm smoothly with no jam.
Thanks for sharing . Will go there later
Old 29-04-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute

Today 1st day to JB. Stay arnd KSL. Traffic is smooth with CW bus @ S$2/-. From SGP to JB takes less than 40 mins with custom clearance. Saw those driving long Q up to SGP custom.

KSL Mall flooded with many saloons & massage shops. Quite a # of shops have closed especially the eateries along the OLD Town Coffee & Korean or Jap restaurants along that stretch @ Lvl 2. Lvl 2 大上海 Chinese dim sum & lvl 1 Master Tang restaurants are still in operation.

The 24hr mama shop opposite KSL hotel did not open. Probably close shop ?

Did reccee the Thai Imperial 1 @ HQ near KSL. Still fully book. Has to book in advance. My membership still valid with credit that was last used in 2019. The membership price for 60 min Thai massage starts at RM 68. Price has increased.

For the JG, there are so many around the area such as 静(Jin), 樱桃 (Cherry),妞妞(Niu Niu),etc.,are easily around KSL & Pelangi area. They are easily to be found with Wechat nearby. The cheapest is Jin without any hanky panky. Niu Niu is the cheapest with FJ. I will post one of the JG review in the JG thread.

Day 2 will be calling an outcall to hotel for a quickie.

Shall update again.
Old 30-04-2022, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Today 1st day to JB. Stay arnd KSL. Traffic is smooth with CW bus @ S$2/-. From SGP to JB takes less than 40 mins with custom clearance. Saw those driving long Q up to SGP custom.

KSL Mall flooded with many saloons & massage shops. Quite a # of shops have closed especially the eateries along the OLD Town Coffee & Korean or Jap restaurants along that stretch @ Lvl 2. Lvl 2 大上海 Chinese dim sum & lvl 1 Master Tang restaurants are still in operation.

Did reccee the Thai Imperial 1 @ HQ near KSL. Still fully book. Has to book in advance. My membership still valid with credit that was last used in 2019. The membership price for 60 min Thai massage starts at RM 68. Price has increased.

For the JG, there are so many around the area such as 静(Jin), 樱桃 (Cherry),妞妞(Niu Niu),etc.,are easily around KSL & Pelangi area. They are easily to be found with Wechat nearby. The cheapest is Jin without any hanky panky. Niu Niu is the cheapest with FJ. I will post one of the JG review in the JG thread.

Shall update again.
bro thanks for sharing ! keep coming please
Up you !

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 30-04-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
bro thanks for sharing ! keep coming please
Up you !
Thank you bro for up me.

Found one Gem FL @ Galaxy Tower. Not cheap. Name looks chinese to me. Did not try. Initial WS. Ever tried her ?
Old 03-05-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you bro for up me.

Found one Gem FL @ Galaxy Tower. Not cheap. Name looks chinese to me. Did not try. Initial WS. Ever tried her ?
Never tried before or heard before... any idea if PRC or local?
Old 04-05-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just to summarize my experience so far, tried VIP SPA (248 1s facility+buffet), then subsequently TH/VN FL (45mins 1s 220-230, 60mins 2s 290-300) from TG groups/web, personally feels that VIP SPA's girls note exactly to my liking, TG's FL got better looking SYT, booked 2 FL so far, what you see in the photo is what you get, some FL's photo does have artificial feel, well just avoid base on own judgement, overall I prefer FLs on TG/web

also was my first time trying vigred plus + blisswater 2, pure AV actor feel, can go 45mins+ and more (I only took 60mins session, so have to end some where near 50mins), as suggested by some of the bros here, took half tablet only, the only trouble is splitting the tablet lol, all can be bought from sex shop at KSL (LG floor)

update on the bus changes from 1st May, causeway (SG to MY) was RM6 before, after 1st of May, they don't accept ringgit anymore, only SGD if I remember correctly is 2.6SGD, I went to SMRT bus (170) instead since I don't have small change. From MY to SG, I took SMRT bus (170) as well because causeway side very much crowded, almost no ppl at SMRT bus, the fare was RM 1.7, I just put in RM2 (b4 1st May causeway was RM2, not sure is there any changes)
Old 04-05-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tommyb33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Shall update again.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 04-05-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Came across a thread and a TG group which have local chinese malaysian.... Young somemore , price wise around 450-550rm / shot / 45mins. Might give it a shot before giving you guys review... stay tune
Old 04-05-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88jc88 View Post
Came across a thread and a TG group which have local chinese malaysian.... Young somemore , price wise around 450-550rm / shot / 45mins. Might give it a shot before giving you guys review... stay tune
Must check their ID really local Malaysian Chinese not and SYT. I feel the price is high if more than 450. Those longer hours package is purposely stated that high so that u all will feel ST is better. In fact, they also want you all to choose ST only. So firmly stick to 450.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1