The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2024, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of
Re: Discreet sharing of affordable/Cheapest Places of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglinecho View Post
Just went to May of geylang serai new place. I think this thread suit her best. Affordable and cheapest of fun. Must add the best massage you can get for 2 blues.
can anyone share her contact and dmg? my office is near there
Old 03-05-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
Haveanicedayok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,
Anyone can share contact for may? V keen to try. Tia!
Old 03-05-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
tanglinecho is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanglinecho is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiek View Post
Agree with what the bros say about May. A bit hard to book her last min. But really worth the price and massage.
She is well known for her hard massage. The Massage Goddess Most of her regular know need to book in advance Even she dont advertise, her appointment always full. She good
Old 03-05-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
Mavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Discreet sharing of affordable/Cheapest Places of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglinecho View Post
She is well known for her hard massage. The Massage Goddess Most of her regular know need to book in advance Even she dont advertise, her appointment always full. She good
Hi bro, please share
Old 04-05-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
micro2micro3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody can share contact for May at Geylang Serai 🙏
Old 04-05-2024, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
adiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post
I am compiling some bros recommendations, will update bros with reputable points.
Let me know if you are not in my list.
Count me in please!
Old 04-05-2024, 03:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Niku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Indeed rb.gy . Her simultaneous hard massage + sensual is unbeatable.
May /ijqpt1 also has big and natural bosom.
Bro what are rb.gy and this /ijqpt1 means?
Old 04-05-2024, 07:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
username234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any chance that someone can please share the contract details for May at Geylang Serai?

Sorry, I lost my previous account so I am only newly registered. Thank you in advance.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niku View Post
Bro what are rb.gy and this /ijqpt1 means?
Just ignore, handphone text.
Old 04-05-2024, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Chucknoris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May at geylang serai is quite famous for her hard and teasing massage. She is OWO at her own shop. She is mid 30s. Those looking for gd massage with teasing should give a try. Damages is 2 blues including entrance. You would not regret it.
Old 05-05-2024, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rsck2605 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just been to May of GS new place. Indeed it a newly renovated cosy place to enjoy the hard and teasing massage from her with just 2 blues. Room also have a shower pod.
May service indeed is outstanding. She never lack of returning customers. They will always return when they need a satisfying massage and all this year her price remain the same.
Old 05-05-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsck2605 View Post
Just been to May of GS new place. Indeed it a newly renovated cosy place to enjoy the hard and teasing massage from her with just 2 blues. Room also have a shower pod.
May service indeed is outstanding. She never lack of returning customers. They will always return when they need a satisfying massage and all this year her price remain the same.
May's OWO (one woman operation) joint is comfy, secure, and she even provides snacks for customers who are hungry and need to munch.
I would say that her place is amongst the best for OWO setup (non condo/apartment based), and superb value for money.
Old 06-05-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
May's OWO (one woman operation) joint is comfy, secure, and she even provides snacks for customers who are hungry and need to munch.
I would say that her place is amongst the best for OWO setup (non condo/apartment based), and superb value for money.
what's her contact / address for appt pls?
Old 06-05-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
evilsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

visited May last week the 2nd time even though need to grab to and fro over during lunchtime overall its still worth it. so far her hard massage is what i look forward to
Old 06-05-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 1
Alwaysnewb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta4381 View Post
Honest FR for YY@Central, thanks PeePeeBoyinSG for the contact (SYT thread appears to be gone so posting here instead):

Looks are decent, good figure. Can speak decent Chinese for a Viet, won't have much issues communicating.

Massage is also decent, surprisingly good amount of strength. Was actually pretty short relative to what the other MLs do in this joint (usually >30minutes of massage first), so action began shortly after. Not complaining, not there for massage anyway.

Got frenching (YMMV), and she is quite sensitive. Accommodating and responsive to painting as well. Overall action was good and she was squirming throughout, no complaints there.

Some minor areas for improvement which can make it less commercial feeling(which I'll just attribute to her being new):
- Phone wasn't on silent at the beginning, loud ringtone and checked it a couple times near the start
- Didn't check if I wanted to use oil (I generally don't like it); was face down and she was using it before I could react
- Very minor, but expected me to put on rubber myself and just handed me tissues to cleanup myself afterwards.

Some of the above might sound nitpicky, and yes it's a pump-and-go shop and I understand they're definitely not obliged to do any of the above or have exceptionally good GFE; but bear in mind I'm using the other MLs in the same joint (and other nearby joints) as a benchmark and they do pay attention to all these. I'm sure these are areas that can be improved over time.

Still worth a shot if anyone wants to try a 18+ SYT. Thanks PeePeeBoyinSG for the recommendation (I'm not at liberty to provide the contact, so won't respond to PMs).
Tried YY @ central thanks to @PeePeeBoyinSG. Indeed very young, tight and good figure. Massage was actually good compared to others. Accommodating and had a good chat afterwards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1