The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-03-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Poisonivii is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Minny (SS)
https://sbfsg.store/showthr...ighlight=minny

Looks: 8.5 WYSIWYG. Innocent looks

Body: 9 petite

Boobs: 8.5 B cup, not saggy. Can tell in first look her boobies is under mileage

Pussy: 9 super fresh. I really enjoyed painting her

Bbbj: 8.5 can tell she is young and needed to be taught. So I did my job and told her my likes in good BJ. Easily learnt what I told her, willing to explore. Good girl

Fj: 9 under mileage in tightness. Experience wise she knows some tricks in riding. Finished her up in missionary

Gfe: 9 submissive and sweet kind with bit of dominance. Love
Old 30-03-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 10
fuzren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiy from Soi69. Great value at 130/2/1.5.

Had the pleasure of spending time with a lovely girl from Chiang Mai, subtle tan. While she may not be very stunning, but her gentle voice, and perpetual smile make you comfort throughout our encounter.

She has the pink love hole and sensitive clit, making every sex moment intensely pleasurable.

Beginning with BBBJ session in the shower, she displayed an eagerness to please. The most memorable was seeing her shiver with pleasure during orgasm.

Sorry to hear that her husband passed away in a car accident a few years ago.

Overall, my experience with her was very delightful. Share your experience after your visit (If you find my FR is helpful.)
Old 30-03-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Natan123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Tangmo Merci

https://www-sammyboyforum-com.transl...p#post23169893

OKT: fast and responsive
Face : 100% like pic, a bit ah lian and right up my alley
Body : Slim, slight thai tan, smooth skin. Bakness 2-3
Boobs : natural and nice to cup
Massage: put in loads of effort, liked when she used her knees to get those knots
Bbbj : really good suction and take her time doing it
French : yes, nice soft lips and some tongue battle
Fj : nice and tight, also wet after some sensual play
Old 30-03-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

FR for Tangmo Merci

https://www-sammyboyforum-com.transl...p#post23169893

Massage: put in loads of effort, liked when she used her knees to get those knots
Old 30-03-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 710 / Power: 15
lmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to behold

Aom
From Flirtygirls

Looks :
She most resembles the photo in the provided

Body:
Slim and sexy. 1.6m ish tall. She has nice natural boobs

BBBJ: Good suction for 5 minutes, no teeth feel at all, slurpily licked shaft.

FJ: i took the lead this time as i could not hold it anymore. She is accommodating to your request. She quite tight and get wet easily once you adjust your pace to her. Her moans are soft and natural.

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=979865&highlight=

Old 30-03-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

FR for Tangmo Merci

Old 30-03-2024, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
jos9009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mexi from LFT

location: little india apartment. quite discreet just abit challenging to find parking during peak hours.

saw that there's a weekend promo so went for it and asked for Mexi. went up to location and greeted by her in the sand coloured top in her TG video. looks wise was close to her pictures with a pretty face and first impression was that she's quite skinny at about 1.65m tall. small chat before she undressed and she's really skinny with A or small B boobs. showered together without much action, just touching here and there.

went back room, started with DFK and then spent quite some time on BBBJ. sensual with eye contact and gave attention to the balls too. returned the favour with some tongue and finger action on her V and felt the wetness inside. proceeded to missionary and elevated her hips for a deeper penetration. moans were quite loud and managed to cum together for first shot.

break time was just cuddling in bed and talking about her experiences. language wise she's okay with english but if you're able to speak thai or korean will be a bonus. said she's 26 and works back home in BKK at KTV. claims she drinks alot but her figure doesn't suggest that. GFE was pretty high and gave her undivided attention throughout the break.

second round started with BBBJ again which I really enjoyed. hopped on for CG without ky and I was really impressed by the intensity of her movements. moans got a lot louder and I asked if she was okay but she just said it's because I'm big (ego boost only) 😂 switched various positions and got to release after 5-6 positions.

overall, would say that she's worth it at that price for slim figure and good attitude. says she doesn't have much business so interested bros can go check her out.
Old 30-03-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
joneti3636 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bell
From Galaxy
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=980398&highlight=

Look: 9/10 quite a looker definitely her in photo, wysiwyg.

Body: 8.5/10 Quite shiok to hug. Got all the nice curves, not skinny or fat. Size is just alright for her.

Boobs: 8.5/10 natural soft B’s, looks great on her.

BBBJ: 9.5/10 damn solid bbbj, she use her mouth and tongue to perform wonders. Very good suction and wetness is just nice.

FJ: 10/10 never rush, take things slowly. Step by step kind of sex, never skip to the main point. Gentle with her at the start and slowly became some intense work out with her.

Old 30-03-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster (M)

FR for Tangmo from Merci

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?p...3#post23169893

OKT: Fast and responsive

Looks: 10/10 Natural Beauty and looks exactly like pics

Body: 9/10 Slim build, slight thai tan. Bakness 3, my type

Boobs: 9/10 Natural and soft, nice to cup

BBBJ: 9/10 Nice suction and hardworking

FJ: 9/10 Accomodating and very active. wet and tight too

GFE: 9/10 Cheek and cheerful, very much like first love type

True Gem not to be missed
Old 30-03-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
jk025123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Gucci
Looks : 8/10
Body : 10/10 I like petite girls, so this one is totally my type
BBBJ : 10/10
FJ : 10/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : today last day, sadly
Usually girls last day have bad service, but this girl very hard working. Worth the money spent. Good stable, booked many girls in the past 2 months, always left satisfied
Old 30-03-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bytechap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lady: Kelly

OKT: quick response since verified before

Look: 8/10 very same as photos, fair skin and pretty. very young too

Body: 9/10 Petite, slim no fat smooth skin. hot-bod type

Boobs: 9/10 soft and light brown nipples, can see due to weight starting to drop soon and some silicon if u squeeze them tight

BBBJ: 8/10 good eye contact when bj. suction also commendable

French:8.5/10 Nice tongue movements, didnt shy away.

Pussy: 8/10 nice made pussy. feels real when i fingered, lack of wetness

FJ: 8/10 she can ride very long. Hard working no complaints and very accommodating switching to doggy and missionary.

GFE: 8.5/10 Good GFE as we cuddled and chat on bed

Overall was great session, felt 90% like a female. only is the dryness of her pussy, alittle high pitch voice and bigger bone structure like a man. if not would be perfect like a female
Old 30-03-2024, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Veroomin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 2nd LB visit with this stable.

Location: East location, easy for public transport and parking.

Looks: 9/10 Fairer in real person. Similar to photo. Looks totally like a female. Similar height as me so i consider this tall. Foxy face with alittle pitchy voice so a tell-sign to differentiate.

Body: 8/10 Slim figure for her size. her manmade boobs and pussy looks good as well

French: 9/10 Yes, sensual to tongue tight

Bbbj: 8.5/10 Wet sensual licking, suction ok with some DT. Also like to caress and lick your balls

AR: -/10 Not available

Fj: 8.5/10 lots of moaning, no offense but alittle too much moaning that i felt embarrassed. We did doggy and AJ which felt really tight i came soon after.

Attitude: 8/10 Accommodating to requests, maybe know she's LB and need to work harder when competiting with other females.

If between Gene and Fahsai, i would prefer Gene as i felt more genuine with her as our chemistry is better. Saw some good FR for Kelly, will try her if got the time as today the timeslot i want she's taken.
Old 30-03-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Mexi is simply stunning, look at her gorgeous photos and you won't believe she is the same look or even better in real life, she can easily win the most beautiful lady award in this industry if there were one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jos9009 View Post
Mexi from LFT

location: little india apartment. quite discreet just abit challenging to find parking during peak hours.

saw that there's a weekend promo so went for it and asked for Mexi. went up to location and greeted by her in the sand coloured top in her TG video. looks wise was close to her pictures with a pretty face and first impression was that she's quite skinny at about 1.65m tall. small chat before she undressed and she's really skinny with A or small B boobs. showered together without much action, just touching here and there.

went back room, started with DFK and then spent quite some time on BBBJ. sensual with eye contact and gave attention to the balls too. returned the favour with some tongue and finger action on her V and felt the wetness inside. proceeded to missionary and elevated her hips for a deeper penetration. moans were quite loud and managed to cum together for first shot.

break time was just cuddling in bed and talking about her experiences. language wise she's okay with english but if you're able to speak thai or korean will be a bonus. said she's 26 and works back home in BKK at KTV. claims she drinks alot but her figure doesn't suggest that. GFE was pretty high and gave her undivided attention throughout the break.

second round started with BBBJ again which I really enjoyed. hopped on for CG without ky and I was really impressed by the intensity of her movements. moans got a lot louder and I asked if she was okay but she just said it's because I'm big (ego boost only) 😂 switched various positions and got to release after 5-6 positions.

overall, would say that she's worth it at that price for slim figure and good attitude. says she doesn't have much business so interested bros can go check her out.
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 30-03-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Trapper is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=980514&highlight=

Tammy
GX

Looks:
8 discount abit accurate from photo

Boob:
8 just nice and fit to her body

Figure:
8 she is on the petite side and is on the slim side

BBBJ:
9 really good with a lot of eye contact and strong suction, good in licking other area too

Sex:
9 Very good. This one is Kinky and you can push her limits. I tried and she never refused anything. Not going to put details here as YMMV.
Old 30-03-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Bobo of Playboy Bunnies

Was looking for target and saw a familiar face. Traced back my history and saw the FL was here back in Jan under different nick and stable. Fast hand fast leg book her and to my surprise I was 1st blood as she touched down just yesterday
Looks: Same 150ish, PreMILF late 20s looks .... Very sweet smile. Definitely head turner if you see her outside. Opened the door wearing her silky texture nightie. She told me to get her some food as she did not manage to eat much the evening b4.
Boobs: The Manmade Ds looks alluring on her ... Seasoned and soft nice to grab
Body: Still well maintained. Small petite build with small waist and a right back scripture tattoo and bubble butt...
French: Yes...little tongue fight ... more like sensual DFK
BBBJ: She started her bbbj during shower and her blow was sensual as well.. reminisced the time we had during Jan. Had to climb up the loft stairs to the room. Once reached bed and after kisses and her teasing my nipples, we did 69 and she was squirming while I painted her...her pubs was kinda of prickly but I ignored and made her really wet and made her more wet by ARing her ....
FJ: Started round 1 with cowgirl then bedside lotus position...frenched all the way while doing the deed...she was really wet and came on her belly shortly ... Washed up and napped for a while we cuddled. Started round 2 with me teasing her nipples and carelessing her pussy ... painted her and started with spooning position ... had a couple positions end 2nd shot with her on cowgirl ...
GFE: Gao gao.... the shy office colleague fwb...
RTF: Yes if Vit M permits
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1