The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
m_wu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My life is upside down because of a vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by torn View Post
don think so la.... I think maybe she cast long line and reel in the big fish...

But i very small fish leh??? MAybe i will just play along with her and see if her " love " really last ...
TS, I think it is better you do not commit to anything now (if you go back to the village, you may not come back "alive"). Do the DNA testing as one of the Bro suggested.

If positive, & you still want to do the "right" thing, you can still do everything in SG. IN fact, you should suggest to her to stay in SG all the way until she delivers.

Good luck!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Late camper

I think those fake ceremony, even if not registered, can be valid grounds for you to commit bigamy. Wasn't there a documentary show on how an Indian married guy gone through the same thing in India only to be caught in SG? The proofs are the photos of the ceremony and this is exactly what she wants right?

Can be used to black mail you for the rest of your life; even if you trust her now....
Women are unpredictable!!!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

deleted post

Last edited by alan0338; 01-03-2011 at 01:36 PM. Reason: too heartbreaking for ts to tahan :D
Old 01-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Samster

torn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=goodpartner;5723262]Late camper

I think those fake ceremony, even if not registered, can be valid grounds for you to commit bigamy. Wasn't there a documentary show on how an Indian married guy gone through the same thing in India only to be caught in SG? The proofs are the photos of the ceremony and this is exactly what she wants right?

Can be used to black mail you for the rest of your life; even if you trust her now....

Bigamy is unless either 1 of them is married and own 2 spouse.. But not sure if that apply when we are not married and did not sign or register our name in viet
Old 01-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Oh wow, then u better be SURE before you do anything. Different country, different law and culture. Maybe some places regard traditional ceremony as more valid than registration. In any case, the photos and witnesses can haunt your future during a contest.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

you still can choose not to get married in sg with your current gf.
don't create unnecessary troubles in the future for yourself.
stay single until you can decide which path to chose.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Interesting Thread ...

Friction or Non-Friction STill thinking About it ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 04-03-2011, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

Brick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Torn, have you thought of that the child may really be yours and confirmed after DNA testing ? And she then apply to sg court for maintenance and also let your now future wife know ?
It is one thing doing raw and another cumming inside. You should know better.
If it is too good to be true, maybe it is ?
Old 05-03-2011, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting and real or not, TS better think carefully before you make your next step. You really don't want to end up in deep shit...

Old 05-03-2011, 05:50 PM
Samster (M)

Slate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bigamy is unless either 1 of them is married and own 2 spouse.. But not sure if that apply when we are not married and did not sign or register our name in viet
Bro, if by their culture a wedding dinner is considered as getting married, not going to matter if you did not register or sign anything official. You cannot apply sg standards everywhere, every place is different.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:00 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post

Friction or Non-Friction STill thinking About it ....
It's "Fiction" you twit.

"Friction" is what you feel when when you're getting screwed and the lube runs out.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-03-2011, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

i want to ask you.

why are you getting married to your singapore "gf" ?

what for ?

if you have a baby in vietnam , is your local marriage going to last ?

in what way is your vietnamese woman worse than your singapore woman ?

Quote:
hi Bro,

Need ur advice urgently, i got to know a WL @ ec*o in JC call Ah Ng, She claim she love me a lot and here is the "tricks" she use.

1) she don take money from me for the past few month after many rounds of bonking
2) Paid almost all the expense when i visit her in viet..
3) Bear me children even though she noe i have gf and intend to settle down in singpaore ( she is pregnant now ) and she ask me to marry my gf!!!
4) she pay the studio our make-over marriage photo and put it in her house in vietnam
5) bring me to stay with her parent for 1month in vietnam
6) volunteered to give me 3k after i told her i got no money

can bro here adivse me?? i am being torn apart by her
Old 06-03-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
i want to ask you.

why are you getting married to your singapore "gf" ?

what for ?

if you have a baby in vietnam , is your local marriage going to last ?

in what way is your vietnamese woman worse than your singapore woman ?
Every body will be laughing or pointing finger at me if i choose to be with the vietnamese and losing a good wife-to be and losing everything in singapore.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slate View Post
Bro, if by their culture a wedding dinner is considered as getting married, not going to matter if you did not register or sign anything official. You cannot apply sg standards everywhere, every place is different.
Bro thanks for the advice... I do agree with you on that... This path will be long and hard for me....
Old 06-03-2011, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
hornytrai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Vietnam it's the same as sillypore. To be legally married u need to register the marriage. Just going thru a ceremony without registering it's not deemed as a marriage legally.

TS, really dont know if u are the luckiest or the most suay MF. Screw the girl for free and on top of that she wants to give u $$. Just hope she's not like the Indian woman who had HIV and went on to do RAW with hundreds of men in revenge.

When it's FREE, it's scary........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1