The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
I ended an affair recently. It didn't end amibicaly. Still miss her though...

Anyway, I need to move on. I am trying dating apps (found ex there too) but I can't get any.

Any other place? Hope to find someone who enjoys cardio (read not fat). I enjoy cardio too.
Old 13-06-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 13
WIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
It takes time to get over a relationship at times, esp when you have fond memories of good experience with each other.

Dating apps is time consuming and many scams, marketing gimmicks. U need to use your own 'filtration power' to filter.

Can't help you on where to find another fb, u can try here though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
I ended an affair recently. It didn't end amibicaly. Still miss her though...

Anyway, I need to move on. I am trying dating apps (found ex there too) but I can't get any.

Any other place? Hope to find someone who enjoys cardio (read not fat). I enjoy cardio too.
Old 15-06-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: OPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIBlack View Post
It takes time to get over a relationship at times, esp when you have fond memories of good experience with each other.

Dating apps is time consuming and many scams, marketing gimmicks. U need to use your own 'filtration power' to filter.

I watched this.
I am amazed at the length the swindler would go to get the women for the money.

But i am MORE amazed the way these women think.
Especially one when nearing the end of the documentary, her reply is priceless.

There will always be women single or otherwise looking for extra curriculum activities.
Old 15-06-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 11
SkullsAndBones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It takes time to get over a relationship at times
Indeed bro
Old 16-06-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
kirkchee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullsAndBones View Post
Indeed bro
I probably this so as well
Old 18-06-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullsAndBones View Post
Indeed bro
WiBlack is certainly NOT a Bro!
Old 18-06-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

WIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
It's ok, bro (I hope I am right about you being a bro).

I am quite a bro at heart sometimes although I prefer to wear dresses at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjcoolidge View Post
WiBlack is certainly NOT a Bro!
Old 19-06-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's ok, bro (I hope I am right about you being a bro).

I am quite a bro at heart sometimes although I prefer to wear dresses at work.
I m definitely 100% a bro, sis ...I also like to see u wearing dresses at work sis ...prefer seeing ladies wearing skirts n dresses than just always jeans only ...like to see how feminine u look like sis

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 19-06-2022 at 12:43 PM.
Old 19-06-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:

Will ladies even look for bf here? I am definitely not the clean guy ladies want.

Had my share of ons, short tryst and commercial fucks.

Thinking of joining some interest group to meet more people. But it's risky cos unlike dating apps, ppl there are not really looking for OPP.
Old 19-06-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Definitely you are one, bro Rickey.

Most ladies look good in dresses and heels, some look good in sirts/blouses & pants too. It really depends on how one dress up and carry off her styles with great confidence.

I am still working hard on trying to dress nicely with confidence as well as weight management.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I m definitely 100% a bro, sis ...I also like to see u wearing dresses at work sis ...prefer seeing ladies wearing skirts n dresses than just always jeans only ...like to see how feminine u look like sis
Old 19-06-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

You never try, never know. U can't expect a sister reading your posts and pm you right away. The no of bros here overflows compared to no of sis.

You have to initiate, welcome rejections/use of time and do it again to get the right girl. You never know who are really looking or not for an OPP without trying. All the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Will ladies even look for bf here? I am definitely not the clean guy ladies want.

Had my share of ons, short tryst and commercial fucks.

Thinking of joining some interest group to meet more people. But it's risky cos unlike dating apps, ppl there are not really looking for OPP.
Old 19-06-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post

The purpose of this thread as the title suggests, we are talking about OPP.
For us guys, OPP = Other People’s Pussy.
For the gals. OPP = Other People’s Penis.

In essence, OPP is Other People’s Property.
It is an acquired taste, I know, and I will admit.

This hip-hop classic (1991) has been hailed as the anthem on OPP.
And the chorus of this song is "Are u down with OPP”.

So this is what this thread is about, "are u down with OPP".

interesting i only discovered this song early this year or late last year and just wanna say man of culture for appreciating the song hahahaha
Old 19-06-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Definitely you are one, bro Rickey.

Most ladies look good in dresses and heels, some look good in skirts/blouses & pants too. It really depends on how one dress up and carry off her styles with great confidence.

I am still working hard on trying to dress nicely with confidence as well as weight management.
I m very surprised sis ...How u know so confidently that i m a guy sis ?? ...for all u know i could be a lady like u wearing skirts/dresses etc but impersonating as a guy here behind the key board ...u haven seen me b4 in real life, wat makes u think so ???...haha...like there r some guys who like to impersonate themselves as ladies in here for the fun of it

Yes sis, totally agree with u that u ladies can also look good n nice in blouse n pants/jeans too if u all know how to dress well to fit yr body figure ...hope to see a pic of you 1day in your nice dresses

Last edited by Rickey; 19-06-2022 at 05:47 PM.
Old 19-06-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

The way you write your posts give me the feeling that you are not a her.

Guess you won't see me in a dress in here. I come to SBF to gain knowledge read stories, not really into posting my pics or meet up with bros/sis...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I m very surprised sis ...How u know so confidently that i m a guy sis ?? ...for all u know i could be a lady like u wearing skirts/dresses etc but impersonating as a guy here behind the key board ...u haven seen me b4 in real life, wat makes u think so ???...haha...like there r some guys who like to impersonate themselves as ladies in here for the fun of it

Yes sis, totally agree with u that u ladies can also look good n nice in blouse n pants/jeans too if u all know how to dress well to fit yr body figure ...hope to see a pic of you 1day in your nice dresses
Old 20-06-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
The way you write your posts give me the feeling that you are not a her.

Guess you won't see me in a dress in here. I come to SBF to gain knowledge read stories, not really into posting my pics or meet up with bros/sis...
Must be a woman's intuition sis..to be honest u r right .
.not gonna pretend to be a lady anymore..

Believe most of us r in here secretly to read all the sexy stories n learn something new which we r unable to in real life..yes sis, most of us r shy to post pics in here or meet up..but still hoping against hope that 1 day we may be able to see how u look like in dresses either in here or in real life

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1