The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2005, 02:36 PM
Happosai

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Some bad experiences with FL gal I had gone through.

Hmmm so you bonk her raw... And total damage is S$500 because you spend extra to treat the STD that have been passed to you during the raw encounter?
Old 30-12-2005, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 19
spidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniceguy
Weight: 75kg
Height:1.72m
Happen about 2 month age
Told Damage: 500
Haha...school holiday project on huh??...hehehehe ...youngboy, do be careful with your spelling la!

Quote:
Prepare myself and out I go for the adventure.
another give away..hehehe..i also like to use the term when writng my compo back then...heehee!

Quote:
I was told that she need money for her mum medical bill and that is why she’s in this type of things. Her job was a administer in MOE. She just started working that why no money. She has a Big brother that don’t care for them….sad thing to hear that right…..
Need i say more...i watch late night re-run of canto movies too!!...somemore work in moe...hahaha!
Old 30-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 19
aniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Some bad experiences with FL gal I had gone through.

It seen like no one here like my ture story....I think i better stop everything now.
As you can see my point is -1 now.

Good luck to you guy out there that think only you are good.

Old 30-12-2005, 05:55 PM
Peepkapoo

Quote:
Good luck to you guy out there that think only you are good.

If you think that you are telling the truth. then you don't have to bother about what others think, right?....too bad i don't have availibity to up you...will sure like to hear the rest of your steamy storys..
Old 30-12-2005, 06:29 PM
Samster

aniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud of

All the big brother here think that they have the right to be a judge, happy happy give you point....not happy only they fire at you and take away your point....who are they??we are here to share bit not to be shared by other right!!

Anyway...this is no good ...the king here will be the king forever, scare the newbei will over take them that is why keep taking away our point....They scare lose to newbei...no face...
Old 30-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
screamerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
All the big brother here think that they have the right to be a judge, happy happy give you point....not happy only they fire at you and take away your point....who are they??we are here to share bit not to be shared by other right!!
Then all the more you need to finshed with your story mah...let the more fair bros here be the judge..i was zap before for sharing without reason..but there are also nice senior here that will take care of us..no worry, bro!...cheers
Old 30-12-2005, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamerboy
Then all the more you need to finshed with your story mah...let the more fair bros here be the judge..i was zap before for sharing without reason..but there are also nice senior here that will take care of us..no worry, bro!...cheers

I am here to share experience to member , to info member not to make the same mistake like me. it seen I am wrong..king member here will talk CB words..even say you got a wrong spelling on what what what....if i can type or write well, i think I can be a real judge now.

Me Sian lia....let them be the king forever...we can't beat them......

Last edited by aniceguy; 30-12-2005 at 06:51 PM. Reason: erro
Old 30-12-2005, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 19
blackheart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackheart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I am here to share experience to member , to info member not to make the same mistake like me. it seen I am wrong..king member here will talk CB words..even say you got a wrong spelling on what what what....if i can type or write well, i think I can be a real judge now.

Dear Bro aniceguy,

In life, there will always be people throwing brickbats at you. But brickbats can't hurt you physically. Why should you let them affect you? You should take criticism, both constructive and unconstructive ones, positively. I guess the mistake you made was posting short segments of your story. In future, you should write it all out at one go on some word processor and then paste it here when it is finish. Just a friendly advice.

Blackheart
Old 31-12-2005, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
covenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycovenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

bro dun be disheartened. up u wif my humble 2 pts.
Old 31-12-2005, 11:37 PM
Samster

Hi all I am back to finish up this experience only. To be a gentleman.

Here are the rest of my money go to...

She call me the following Monday. Was told her need mpney for her mother hospital bill.
Agreed-pass her 150 at the hospital.Request for her service but she not free to perform.
Two day later, I call she for the service that she agreed. Was told her Big Anuit visit, so cannot perform again.
The same week she called, thought she wanted to meet me,but I was wrong.She need money again, her mother was in hospital again. Her brother beated her for asking him to help.She ask for 200 now.
Agreed but on one contidion-request her naked photo and she agreed.
Meet she on the same day, pass her my camera and her when to the toilet to take.
A total of 5 picture was taken. Checked the photo-ok good picture taken. Pass her 200 and 20 to top up her pre-paid card.
Unable to cotact her for the next 3 days. Was told that she was sick by her sister that answer the phone.I waited for anothe 1 week.
Try to call her, she said she still sick. I be a gentleman again waited for another week.
The next time I call her H/P.........line was cut....story end...thanks to all brother reading.

FYI-she not the only gal the ask me for money and run away.

To all newbei... who want to see how fat she is..PM me.

Good night......
Old 31-12-2005, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Name: Sue
Race: Malay
Weight: 75kg
Height:1.72m
Happen about 2 month age
Told Damage: 500
So ya $500 is $150 bonk + $150 sympathy + $200 nude photos ???
I mean .. for a 75kg gal....
a) i wont spend $150 to bonk her. (This is a $50 category?)
b) $150 sympathy is a lot (NKF - wannabe)
c) $200 for nude photo of her ??? (I could get free from the internet !!)

Bro, this is your 1st time trying a FL ah ???
Or u too much $$ ???
Old 01-01-2006, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
So ya $500 is $150 bonk + $150 sympathy + $200 nude photos ???
I mean .. for a 75kg gal....
a) i wont spend $150 to bonk her. (This is a $50 category?)
b) $150 sympathy is a lot (NKF - wannabe)
c) $200 for nude photo of her ??? (I could get free from the internet !!)

Or u too much $$ ???

I think I am too nice to ppls.....and needed some happing on the first day and later can't stop giving out more..
Old 01-01-2006, 12:26 PM
CNNcmg

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
Or u too much $$ ???

Some people are man of words.....
They do not go back once a deal is agreed.....

In any case, be it 100, or 200 or 500... its alway relative to one's perspective of money. 500 is a big sum to many pple (me included), but I have seem pple paying more as well...
Old 01-01-2006, 12:29 PM
CNNcmg

Quote:
Let them be their king in their own world with their limited subject....
Points are after all just points.. we still have our life in the more important real world...
Old 02-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Samster

Thanks for your understanding

Happy New Year
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1