The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold
Re: My wife and me: Our life turned upside down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWoo View Post
After 30min, J finally came out of the house looking slightly distraught.

Me: You ok?

J: Oh. Yes. I fell asleep during the massage. Sorry. Have you been waiting here for me?

Me: It’s ok. I was just resting here anyway.

Mike, walking out of the house with Gina: Shall we go for dinner?

J: Oh no. It’s ok. I’m quite tired. John and I will just head back home. We can have dinner another day.

Mike: Sure. Rest well then, your body can be quite sore after such a deep tissue massage.

J, slightly fluster: Yes. Thanks. We will be going now. See you.

Me: We will be leaving now. Thanks for the invite.

J and I got back into our car and drove home. On the way back due to both our guilt about the events that had taken place, we did not speak a word at all until we got back home.

The rest of the evening passby rather quickly. J and I picked up a quick dinner from the hawker centre nearby and spent the rest of the evening just watching TV on the couch.

Me, after I got out of the shower: I’m done. Your turn. Shall we watch a movie after you’ve shower?

J: Nah. I’m tired. Been a long day. I want to rest soon. I’ll go take a shower and wash my hair.

J stripped and stepped into the shower. Standing in the hot shower, J recalled her massage with Mike. Until just a few hours ago, she had always thought the sex is a romantic thing shared between 2 people who are in love with each other, she had no idea sex could be so hot, intense and exciting. As she recalls, her body started to feel hot and instinctively J started touching herself as the scene of the massage flashed into her head.

Me: Are you ok? You’ve been in there for a while

J, coming back into reality: Yes. I’m ok. I’m about done too. Just took longer to wash the remaining chlorine from the swim just now out of my hair.

J stepped out of the bathroom and proceeded to blow dry her hair before joining me in bed. As I turned off the lights, J cuddled up with me. Trying to relive the moment that she had with Mike, J for the 1st time ever, took the initiative.

J: Hubs, I want to do it.
Great story. It is very common overseas. Not sure how common is it here
Old 29-05-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: My wife and me: Our life turned upside down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
It's always so steamy to hear a wifey tell her hubby this in bed that she wants n is in need of sex ...can't wait to read the next sexciting instalment from TS
Very well said
Old 01-06-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Piichaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for juicy updates
Old 01-06-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Sorry if the update is a bit slow and short. I usually write and rewrite multiple times until I'm satisfied before posting. So it's a bit time consuming.

Anyway, J's birthday is coming soon. I want to get something sexciting for her. Any recommendations?
Play the bondage game. Get Mike and Gina to come over, but don't tell J. Blind-fold her and tie up her arms to her legs. Or you can use the bed restrainer.

Get an anal vibrator as well. You can use it to stimulate her anus, and prepare her for double penetration. Mike fuck her pussy, you fuck the anus, Gina plays with J's nipples all at the same time. Triple the fun, triple the pleasure.

She will remember this night for the rest of her life.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 01-06-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 3
JohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry. I'm on vacation with J now in Germany, celebrating her birthday and getting an long overdue oversea trip. I'll update once I'm back next week.
Old 01-06-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1658 / Power: 16
webroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant future

No worries bro, enjoy your holiday. Hope to have some juicy updates from the trip as well!
Old 01-06-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I'll update once I'm back next week.
Looking forward to it bro
Old 01-06-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry. I'm on vacation with J now in Germany, celebrating her birthday and getting an long overdue oversea trip. I'll update once I'm back next week.
Wish J yr dear wifey a happy birthday from me can TS ??? ...wish i could be there to celebrate with u both ...Germany is a nice place to vacation for any couple with its nudist beach etc, etc

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-06-2022 at 05:38 PM.
Old 01-06-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
StarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very eager to hear how does J feels during the session with Mike!! Enjoy your vacation!! 😁
Old 02-06-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

This is an example of how a relationship May turned exciting or the other extreme.
Old 06-06-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

JohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

J and I started kissing, the soft light kisses soon turned into passionate french kisses. While locking lips, we helped each other take off our clothes, fully embracing each other, feeling every inch of each other's body.

I slowly made my way lower down J’s body, caressing one of her breasts with my hand while passionately sucking and playing the nipple of her other breast with my tongue. I moved my other hand between her legs, fingering her.

These movements of mine could usually turn J on, however, tonight was different. J wasn’t as turned on by the motions as she usually was. In J’s mind, she took the initiative to try to recapture the sensation and pleasure that Mike had given her in the afternoon. However, I was able to give her the same pleasure that she had experienced earlier in the day. After a short moment of foreplay, J asked me to stop and lay back as she proceeded to blow me.

The moment my cock entered J’s mouth, I realised just how good Gina’s blowjob was. J’s blowjob was clumsy with teeth while Gina’s was sensual yet aggressive. It took a while for me to fully get hard but once I did, J’s did not wait any longer, she immediately lay back down onto the bed and signalled me to put my cock into her.

Climbing on top of her, I pushed my cock deep into her and started thrusting. J started moaning, however her mind wandered. This is not the same pleasure that she had felt in the afternoon. The pleasure she had enjoyed in the noon was much more intense while this feels like just going through the motion. In my mind, I was thinking the same thing, when I was with Gina, it was so much more pleasurable compared to what is currently happening.

Both of us tried to clear our minds and focus on the moment, but our minds kept returning back to the afternoon. Before long, I started to hit my climax and cum inside of J. However, it was not as intense nor did it have as much volume. I told myself it was due to having cum twice before in the day, so I do not have as much ammo left.

J lay on a bed for a minute before picking herself up and went into the bathroom to wash up. It seems like after this afternoon, something had been unlocked in both of us and that our sexual life will never be the same again……

A few weeks had passed since that afternoon, and everything had gone back to normalcy. We had sex a few more times during the weeks with both of us trying to forget that afternoon.

I was busy working on a brand new project that was setup by Mike and J was back to her routine office work.

On a weekend while I was working overtime to manage the project, Gina suddenly messaged me, saying that she had a high tea and shopping trip plan for the weekend but her friends had bailed on her at the very last minute and she wanted J and I to accompany her. As I was too busy with work, I wasn’t able to join. So J went alone to meet up with Gina for their weekend day out…….

—--------------------------------------

The next chapter will be written from J’s perspective.
Old 06-06-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Short update while waiting for my delayed flight. See you all in 13 hours
Old 06-06-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wish J yr dear wifey a happy birthday from me can TS ??? ...wish i could be there to celebrate with u both ...Germany is a nice place to vacation for any couple with its nudist beach etc, etc
J says thank you for the birthday wishes.
Old 06-06-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

So bro, did Mike took j during the massage? Or is it just fingerings?
Old 06-06-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
J says thank you for the birthday wishes.
Tell yr Mrs that she is welcomed

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1