The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Pim from OneSiam
https://sbfsg.store/showpost.php?...75&postcount=1

Looks: I met Pim last time face to face in 2020 and she is as gorgeous as ever.
Body: Tall and hourglass figure with amazing tits. Love her perky nips.
BBBJ: Very sensual and relaxing
FJ: Laser 🐱 super smooth and tight. Pim is famous for her Nuru gel and she gave me a mini nuru session.
First with her hand, then with her 🐱 and 🍑 (outside of course) and lastly her magnificent boobs.
Caps on and missionary on her request to accommodate my 🍆 better.
GFE: Great to catch up with her and chat about her life
RTF: Absolutely
Booking: Hard to get a slot, but process is smooth.
Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
springhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Mint ( FoxyThai )

She fair lady with little tattoo & look same as the live video person . Location easy to find. She is very cheerful. Natural boobs. A little baby fat at right area but not a problem .Very hardworking & accommodating to any request position😋.She understands english. As mentioned by other reviewed, she tight & clean shaved. Definitely Will return if time permit. Please take care of her.
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pipeline90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for TRL: Sweety

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=985213

Location: Central with parking, rooms are very small and near each other.
Looks: 9/10 pretty SYT, just a slighter tan as compared to the photos but what a sweet smile
Body: 8/10, she is really petite and slim, not for boob lovers
Bbbj: sensual and willing, didnt CIM because wanted to bang her SYT body
FJ: Willing to change positions
Overall great experience, those looking for a demure poly SYT this is your girl. Her english is great and she speaks abit of chinese so communication is not an issue.

RTF yes if have time
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold

FR for Melissa GMC

Missed her the last time, so can't miss her this time!

Looks: Maybe 20% discount from photos, few shades tanner but still pleasant looking. Beautiful eyes and nice smile
Boobs: Enhanced C's, abit firm to touch as they are newly done, sensitive nips
Body: Thicc and curvy in the round places. Her ass and hips are my favourite.
BBBJ: Pretty normal, but can DT can facefuck
Painting: Super sensitive, loves it and came a few times here
FJ: Started abit more GFE then became PSE after she got high. Very expressive and stereo is really enough to make you shoot early. Did a few positions but doggy is where you go to pound town with that ass. Her body can take a pounding so just go for it!
GFE: Very non commercial and happy go lucky.
RTF: Yes!!
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Bql69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.store/showthr...ighlight=katie

Writing this well deserved FR for her good service

Sexsion with Katie from Lust365
Damage: 120/45/1
Date: 13/5/2024

Looks: 8.5
Body: 9
Boobs: 8.5
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9

Comments
She is hot. Unique looks with damn sexy body. 69 was done how I want it to be. Super plus that she taste sweet and smells nice. Bonked in any positions possible. She’s worth the time and penny. Solid bonk
Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

FR for Miso from FG

OKT : smooth booking as usual.1 thing from personal experience constant about FG is the small towel provided. (bro provide bigger towel lah)

Looks : 9/10. Similar to pic. Quite fair with ink here and there. wear braces

Shower : showered alone

Body : 8/10. slim with long legs. Boobs about small B. allows zhut. Below clean shaved and allow painting. doesn't look like she had given birth although she mentioned she has a kid back home.

BBBJ : offered but never try

FJ : round 1 missionary. when she cum can see her body shaking with increase in moan volume. take a short nap as it's raining. too comfortable not to nap. round 2 begin with HJ follow by cowgirl. Her riding is not those grinding type. She will auto up down like as if she's the one fucking you. quite a sight.

GFE : 7/10. Just enough to make you feel comfortable. Maybe i too old for her.

I picked her as there's promo for her. No regrets as she is a superb bonk for the looks and body at the promo price point. She's chatty if you can speak thai as her english is limited. She work TD in Johor before so basic communication in english still possible.

RTF : maybe when vitamin M replenish as recently went for quite a few bonks liao
Old Today, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Kiss from galaxy

Feeling itchy and today also cold weather so book a quick slot

She was wild and can really service me well

I just need to be on the bed and she will settle the rest, feels great and her attitude is good too

Pussy quite low milage and she rides good

She let me mouth fuck her till I blust all my cum into her mouth and she takes like a champ

Her ass is thick and she loves to be fucked doggy and smacking her ass hard will make her more high n wet below

Massage was a bonus and really loose my tight muscle too
Old Today, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FAIR, YOUNG SYT LOOKING THAT GIVES ME WINGS

It's been awhile since I've had my Tom yum fix in this dome, inquired a few stables but couldn't find one that fit my timing so went to my favourite stable that have produced gems to my liking and was recommended sweet Mint

The good thing is she looks very close to her photo above, you won't be surprised WYSIWYG, fair like Chinese with no Thai tan (her smooth cheeks will become red easily when she's high and I love pinching her smooth red cheeks during FJ), unblemished face just like photo, young smooth 23 year old body, natural B cup perky butt, only baby fats bakness level 4.

She answered the door with a smile that melts the heart and gave me a boner that I couldn't resist immediately pulling her close to me and planting a deep French kiss with tongue and mouth smacking even before the door could fully close and her room mate right behind her in the living room, the best part is when she reciprocated with dfk, I knew this will be an exceptional session and I was right. She's very easy to get high.

She pulled me into the room while I'm still kissing her like a couple who can't get enough of each other past her room mate, once inside the room our faces lips mouth were stuck to each other as I worked my hands to grab her natural breasts as she moaned through our lips but when I reached down outside her panties and grabbed her pussy it exhibits an uncontrollable reaction from her like she's getting another level of high... Wow! Unzipped my pants and let it slip to the floor pushed her to the bed and she was laughing but loving it pulled her panties out and threw them on the other side of the bed seeing her naked body gave me a hard on she anticipated that we are going to do it like bunnies there and then which we did. I was feeling too horny and decided to slip open the curtains to get some light in leaving the translucent layer as a precaution, she was shy at first but was too high being banged to worry about the curtains. She has sensitive boobs and pussy, loves it when I lick her boobs, tilting her head back and closing her eyes in enjoyment, when I go slow putting my dick in and out of her pussy, her body jerks and she pulled me in wanting my hard dick to pump her hot and wet pussy. She especially likes it when you pump at an angle towards her G spot and reciprocate by moving her lower body to meet with mine in unison.

Went down next to give her shaven pussy a tongue lashing and guess what it taste like? Slightly sourish with a tinge of sweetness, the taste reminds me of red bull zero sugar version. Somehow tasting her pussy just gave me the additional boost just like red bull

So with the added wings we continue in missionary for more than 30 mins our lips locked, she pulling me to feast on my lips, her face in ecstacy while mouthing the words good and a mix of Thai until I cummed leaving the both of us in a pile of sweat. When I came she pulled my dick in and came as well, her pussy pulsating with my dick, not wanting to leave the position as we both enjoyed each other pulsating organs. Can tell that she enjoys a good sex which she told me she did. Even in the shower when I lifted her legs rubbing my dick on her pussy, she obliged letting me rub all over it as if we're about to do it in the toilet, but rather be safe not do it in the wet toilet or risk injuring each other

Headed back into the room and she was already in gf mode pecking my shoulder, neck and mouth in anticipation for round 2.

Verdict: For Bros who are sick of getting landmines and FL that look different from photos, if her photos are to your liking, check this SYT out, I guarantee you won't be surprised in terms of looks. She can speak some English and Korean, very compliant with your requests and is easily aroused. Bros that are into natural boobs, hers are naturally soft, boob lovers might want to look elsewhere.
Old Today, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 19
H9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Cora from Foxy thai

uncle was on a hiatus due to booking some other stable but got some mehhhh experience.... nonetheless, i was able to meet up with the next door neighbour milf Cora

OKT : smooth booking as usual.in fact i asked his advice on whether Cora or Rosie better...

Looks : 9/10. Similar to pic. Quite fair as compared to other thai gals. slim and tall, totally like those young wives that wear so skimpy....

Shower : as there was another customer as well at the same time, we had to queue up to shower. Cora did shower together and i was impressed by her figure....

Body : 8/10. slim with long legs. Boobs enhanced C. i was sucking them like a baby.

BBBJ : first round BBBJ, no dramas there

FJ : round 1 started with cowgirl then finished off with missionary. got piak piak sound as the thrusting went faster and deeper. like a shiok only... uncle very happy on my own performance too, able to tahan 10 mins before i surrendered
round 2 begin with some frenching first to get my 2IC up and then started with cowgirl (again) , then carry her up and whack , finished by spooning position (surprisingly as i never use this position for a long time)....

GFE : 09/10. Allows frenching but not the DFK passionate kind.... she seems to be green in this line but to be fair she tried her best to make me comfortable... had some small talk about thailand etc etc....

I picked her as she fulfils my fantasy of bonking a chio next door neighbour/MILF....

RTF : confirmed will go back to have some sweet time with her... dont fight with uncle for a slot ok?
Old Today, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 5
rockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nami from galaxy
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=985205&highlight=

Looks 9/10 Attractive and winsome, proud to hold her hand when walking in town

Body 10/10 Slim and white, silk skin and big man-made boobs, nice to fondle and can suck and lick

French 8/10 she tried her best and she provide Listerine first before action start

Pussy 9/10 tight and shaved. No smell and she accommodate with 69 position

Bbbj 8/10 can see she put in effort to blows me well, need some guide still. Obey instructions and attend to my need

Fj 9/10 her moans real loud. And we had missionary and doggie position. Prefer to fuck her deep and hard in doggie, seeing side way her boobs bouncing boost my ego to fuck her deeper

Verdict: enjoy me session and spend my money wisely, thanks okt for the promo rate. Good attitude
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1