The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 0
Raayann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaayann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by triplemae View Post
Hi Bro
Can share her ctc
Thanks 🙏 in advance
I have send you a PM pls check, enjoy!
Old 30-04-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 0
Raayann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaayann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucio View Post
Same.

BBBJ only is $80. For CIM is $100.

Her bbbj tbh is quite standard though. There are better ones out there but Coco does have a bubbly character and her massage is not bad.

Not a bad option if is at the area.
Definitely agreed. COCO's bubbly and friendly character is the one which made me kept going back for more and more! Her massage is really solid too. Her BBBJ is superb good mouth like vacuum.
Old 30-04-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Poxyt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raayann View Post
Finally visited the legendry COCO in potong Pasir yesterday night. Here is my simple FR:

ML: COCO
Nationality : PRC, Si Chuan
Body : Big perky Cs, slight tummy
Personality : extreme tease & sensual with great GFE
Damage: Massage 60, BBBJ CIM 80 (super shiok! Must try!)
Teasing : 10/10 (very sensual touch & extremely sloppy use of tongue with lots of saliva to lick everywhere, my ears, neck, chest, nipples, dick, balls & with AR too. Really stick out her tongue & lick & know how to turn on a man so well
BBBJ : 10/10 very wet sloppy & slurrppp a lot
CIM- She took the full load & continued sucking. This is so far the best BBBJ CIM I have tried in Singapore so far. Interested bros can send me a PM. I will glady share my favourite ML's contact.
Brother can share?
Old 01-05-2024, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Vanilla Ice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with CIM

Hi bro, can share contact of your Viet syt? Thanks!
Old 09-05-2024, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wongqy1359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with CIM

Anyone tried Mandy from C*lla? Can share on her service and dmg?
Old 12-05-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
Civichevy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wongqy1359 View Post
Anyone tried Mandy from C*lla? Can share on her service and dmg?
Never tried her b4, but based on her looks, not my type. I’m a syt + CIM lover. At C*lla, Nana is my one and only. I wanted to try Coco but she RTV alr I was told. Sad.

Anyways, the previous C*lla thread seemed to have deleted, I’m reposting my FR here for mutual sharing/caring. Any other details need me to clarify, PM me and don’t forget to like/subscribe/up my reputation heh

Nana FR:

Location: 7/10 abit hard for infantry to access. Must walk 10min from nearest MRT
Venue: 10/10 very clean and comfortable
GFE: 8/10 I couldn’t understand some of what she said, and for me communication and having fun talking is part of a GFE for me. But she made up with her body language, tight body and attentiveness to pleasuring me
Looks: 10/10 tho I think need to discount 10-5% from the official DP
Body: 12/10 above solid. I love tight asses. She was a B in my estimation, at they felt slightly firm, think they are real la.
Wax job: 7/10 Really attentive, but slower and more painful than strip. She got the job done and the extra service after that made up for it. I would RTW.
Massage: 6/10 not really there for the massage, not much teasing but only cos she know I know that’s not the main dish. I won’t RTM, if I need a massage I’ll go elsewhere
Playability: 15/10 roam everywhere. She stripped and pulled down her yoga pants. No bra worn and she was wearing a DAMN SEXY black open crotch g-string. I nearly came on the spot. I fingered her and she only slightly shifted but let me penetrate her.
BBBJ: 10/10 She automatically did it, no GQ dropped. I think she was horny too, her nips were standing and she was wet down there. She sucked not too hard with just a little bit of teeth to feel it tingling my skin of my shaft. Finished with CIM and swallow. Best denki.
Dmg: $60 (entrance/wax) + $30 (Optional:30 min massage) + $100 (bbbj+CIM)
Old 12-05-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
Civichevy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
UPYR

Recently discovered the row of MP at U** P*** L**** R***. Went to unit 1*3.

Tried 2 MLs there (see pics below). Here are my FRs:

Location: 8/10 close to Tai Seng MRT, walkable. Free parallel parking along shops.
Venue: 7/10 decent and comfortable. Abit cluttered and the shower is quite small

1) XX:
GFE: 7/10 quite easy to talk to, very accommodating with various positions.
Looks: 9/10 quite pretty, discount about 10-15% from pic.
Body: 10/10 very curvy, hourglass figure. 36C in my estimation, some bros say manmade, i honesty can’t tell
Massage: 8/10 not the best I’ve had, but not piano. She used to be a hairstylist in V, so head massage is pretty good
Playability: 10/10 all possible. Can start immediately once in the room after shower.
BBBJ: 10/10 sloppy and accommodating, sucked me for 10 mins between my legs.
FJ: 7/10 after the amazing BJ, I was a bit let down by the finish tbh. Pussy wasn’t very tight, and she looked a bit mechanical doing it. Capped.
Dmg: 3B all in incl entrance. Make sure you ctc her beforehand and arrange to meet her at the entrance so can pay her directly, or else the front desk will ask for entrance fee.

1) LL/YK:
GFE: 8/10 abit icy queen vibes, but once in the room, have uni gf feel
Looks: 8/10 decently pretty. Looks exactly like her pics in wc, no mt. More syt than XX
Body: 9/10 all natural 32B. Slim. Her skin was SOOOO smooth.
Massage: 7/10 abit forgettable. Teasing was ok
Playability: 8/10 didn’t get to do much cos I was in a rush, but 5G roaming like XX is std
BBBJ: 9/10 felt really good, but quickly moved on to…
FJ: 9/10 Very tight pussy. Cowgirled me and within a few thrusts i unloaded into her liao. Capped.
Dmg: quite ex @4B incl entrance. She is part of the aforementioned front desk that will ask for the 1B entrance fee upfront, then after FJ need to top up another 3B. Just cos of this I won’t RTM, cos I can find more VFM elsewhere

XX:

LL/YK:

Last edited by Civichevy; 12-05-2024 at 11:43 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
xqccwb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: UPYR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichevy View Post
Recently discovered the row of MP at U** P*** L**** R***. Went to unit 1*3.

Tried 2 MLs there (see pics below). Here are my FRs:

Location: 8/10 close to Tai Seng MRT, walkable. Free parallel parking along shops.
Venue: 7/10 decent and comfortable. Abit cluttered and the shower is quite small

1) XX:
GFE: 7/10 quite easy to talk to, very accommodating with various positions.
Looks: 9/10 quite pretty, discount about 10-15% from pic.
Body: 10/10 very curvy, hourglass figure. 36C in my estimation, some bros say manmade, i honesty can’t tell
Massage: 8/10 not the best I’ve had, but not piano. She used to be a hairstylist in V, so head massage is pretty good
Playability: 10/10 all possible. Can start immediately once in the room after shower.
BBBJ: 10/10 sloppy and accommodating, sucked me for 10 mins between my legs.
FJ: 7/10 after the amazing BJ, I was a bit let down by the finish tbh. Pussy wasn’t very tight, and she looked a bit mechanical doing it. Capped.
Dmg: 3B all in incl entrance. Make sure you ctc her beforehand and arrange to meet her at the entrance so can pay her directly, or else the front desk will ask for entrance fee.

1) LL/YK:
GFE: 8/10 abit icy queen vibes, but once in the room, have uni gf feel
Looks: 8/10 decently pretty. Looks exactly like her pics in wc, no mt. More syt than XX
Body: 9/10 all natural 32B. Slim. Her skin was SOOOO smooth.
Massage: 7/10 abit forgettable. Teasing was ok
Playability: 8/10 didn’t get to do much cos I was in a rush, but 5G roaming like XX is std
BBBJ: 9/10 felt really good, but quickly moved on to…
FJ: 9/10 Very tight pussy. Cowgirled me and within a few thrusts i unloaded into her liao. Capped.
Dmg: quite ex @4B incl entrance. She is part of the aforementioned front desk that will ask for the 1B entrance fee upfront, then after FJ need to top up another 3B. Just cos of this I won’t RTM, cos I can find more VFM elsewhere

XX:

LL/YK:
Hi bro, able to share ctc for xx? TIA!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1