The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2006, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lady1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool My very own experiences

Having read some of the bros sexual experience, will love to make some contribution of mine in female preception!!! However pls dun pm me for contact as i am just here to share.

Let me start one of my ONS experiences. 3 years back when i was still in sale line, clubbing and parties became part of my weekly activities. It was one of the boring Morning evening, after meeting up my client decided to head down to Mdm Wong for a happy hour.

Never to I expect, there was quite a crowd of ppl in executive suit having their early fun. I began to look ard, see if can find any familiar faces but failed. Therefore head straight to my fav spot and order a glass of Gin Toxin to cool down my day first.

Soon it was my 4th glassed after i came in abt 30mins!!. Ladies here i cum!! Having relieve, back to my seat, decided to go for a bottle of Chivas with soda, hopfully will be able to meet up some frens later. When i was having my order taken, i could sense a pair of eyes was eyeing at my direction.

After the order was taken, I was "upgraded" to a bigger seats. There I was having a better, in fact full view of this man. Boy boy.. wat a young looking guy. In my thou, he was at most just 1 yr or 2 my senior, even could be my junior!!. He wore a flameless spec with a neat hairdo. Stand abt 178 tall.. Not skinny, just nice for my liking....

He was in his exeutive suit too, guess must be in some sale or management level la.. getting more n more interesting. Looking ard checking if he has any female companionship. Bingo!! No one after 15mins of observence.

Immediately took the chance when he eye again at me I shall gave him one of my sweetest smile with a toast. BINGO!!!! Caught the fish!! haaahahahh

Young Man: "Hi there' u alone?"
Me: "Oh yes, how abt u?"
Young Man: " Sound nice, me too. Mind if i join u?"
Me: (Hesitate abit, girls mah must always play abit hard to get..haha) " Sure. Shall I get u a glass of ice? Chivas ok for u?"
Young Man: "Cool, but i dun drink much as i got to drive back later"
Me: ( Well well well.. got a car..good good plus point!!) "Oh ok, help urself till u feel is enough.

He was adjusting himself in the seat while the waiter got him a glass of ice and I pour him the Chivas when he said: " On the rock pls lady", "Sure handsome" i replied.

Young Man: Haven't catch your name my lady?"
Me: Oh yar, call me Kat and how abt u handsome?"
Young Man: (He moved his lips so close to my ear n blow a warm air into it n say: "call me Marcus")
I was dumdfounded for a second. N quickly excuse myself to the wash room. After few glass of liquior, I dun think i am high yet. But his that sexually blow really make me high man. QUick quick touch up abit n out to my handsome man again.

Me: "Sorry to keep u waiting"
Young Man: " Is my pleasure to wait for u, my dear"
Me: " U are rather a sweet talker, guess must be in sale lines, mind a intro from u?"
Young Man: " Sure, I am in XXX company as a sales manager. This year 26 and how abt u ( looking deep into my eyes)?"
Me: I am in sales line too in YYY company. This year 22.
My god, i am starting to fall in love with this new target!!.. He look delicious to me in every move he made.

Nite went by slowly, crowds started to fill in. We shared everything abt our life like our career, family...etc.By the time the bottle of Chivas was soon left with only I glass,we were sitting so close to each other that I din even notice. After sharing the glass of Chivas with soda, Marcus took the initative to send me home which I gladly accepted. He gentlemanly ask for the bill which i try to push away. But he just place his index figure onto my lips n said: "shhhh..i shall do it, is my pleasure" After the bill, he took the initative to drove me home which I gladly accpted.

He hold my hand gently all the way till the spot where he park his car. A simple nice red car which is one of my fav. Slowly he let go my hand n took out the car key n auto unlock it. Before I could open the door, it was already been done by Marcus n he plant a soft kiss on my forehead n ask me to sit well... I was head over heels by then. Another min, off we go with soft music playing inside the air-condition well maintain car. It was so comfortable that i nearly fall asleep. But soon I realise Marcus's hand was all the while holding me since he start his wheels.

At one of the traffic lights, he turn over with a pair of most demure looks and ask " if i am hungry, wan any thing to bite?" I politely say no but wont mind a cup of coffee. Heehee.... In my heart was thinking oh man dun wish to end this night so fast.

More to cum.. let me know if u bros are enjoying my stories in female preception. Up me if u do, but pls dun zap me if u dont. Give some comment, i will do better next round which coming very soon. Tks
Old 07-02-2006, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: My very own experiences

Carry on girl.... at least the story is a change of pace from the regular Male fantasies we read here...not that they are not good
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 07-02-2006, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2456 / Power: 23
popcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond repute

look forward for ur next installment lady

For those who have up me and I have yet to return you the point. Kindly pm me with your latest link
^_^
Old 07-02-2006, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 19
Raffles88 is a splendid one to beholdRaffles88 is a splendid one to beholdRaffles88 is a splendid one to beholdRaffles88 is a splendid one to beholdRaffles88 is a splendid one to beholdRaffles88 is a splendid one to beholdRaffles88 is a splendid one to behold

contine please thanks.
Old 07-02-2006, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cneo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going to camp her tonight hehe
Old 07-02-2006, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ray2043 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: My very own experiences

yes,yes,please continue.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
DOM. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are doing great! Old Man loves it... pls continue
Old 07-02-2006, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
Jetfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you go girl... always good to hear from the other side....
Old 07-02-2006, 11:46 PM
Samster

Tks for ur support guys.. Shall carry on soon..
Old 07-02-2006, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

refreshing change!!!! U the same lady1985 in the other thread? Hope to hear more

http://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=48542
Old 08-02-2006, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday
refreshing change!!!! U the same lady1985 in the other thread? Hope to hear more

http://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=48542

yar i am..hope u will enjoy my stories here.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dalps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello hello,

a breath of fresh air....so far nice story...pls carry on...
Old 08-02-2006, 08:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mrkangoo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

He drinks and drive and you dare to sit in the car.
Old 08-02-2006, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady1985
yar i am..hope u will enjoy my stories here.
most certainly looking forward to reading your stories! Pls carry on as soon as u can
Old 08-02-2006, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

rare to have a lady contributing. thumbs up more to come pls

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1