The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
d7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyd7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking desperate housewives raw: Share your experience

While I was catching my breath, she started to explore my other videos..........

I stopped Z in her tracks and told her I have paid for the facilities in the hotel, we are not restricted to having sex in the room and let's go to enjoy the facilities of the hotel. I told her to change into her bikini and we go for jacuzzi outside the balcony, overlooking the seas. She was excited with the idea and changed into her red bikini.

I ordered white wine and some fruits and we were enjoying our dip in the jacuzzi. After a few glasses of wine, I can tell Z was in the mood for more action. As we were situated at the far corner of the row of rooms, we were literally all by ourselves, I slipped my hand into her groin area and caressed her thighs, Z got my signal and moved closer to me, with her back facing me and her front facing the horizons of the seas. I took my time to "feel" her,

Z: 这里很美,我好像有点醉了,你的手很坏 (Chinese, this place is nice, I feel a little tipsy, your hands are naughty)

Me: 我可以更坏 (Chinese, I can be naughtier)

I turned her head over and tongued her, we were engaged in passionate kissing. I could feel my manhood rising to the occasion, I slowly eased off her bikini bottom and she slid her hand to remove my trunks. Z started to HJ me and I put my fingers into her pussy. For those of you who ever had sex in the waters, you will know that it is not easy to do so as the water buoyancy hindered movement. I turned her around and inserted it,

1 good thing about having sex in the waters, you can slowly enjoy it but can't really have quick action.

Z: 慢慢来,好爽 (Chinese, slowly, very enjoyable)

After a while, I was getting bored in that position as I couldn't go fast and hard. I told her to get up and proceed to the balcony, we dried up as the we were very wet (by the jacuzzi). I told her to continue facing the seas and I positioned myself behind her, so that I can enter her and enjoy the horizon at the same time,

Me: 真的太漂亮了! (Chinese, it is so beautiful!)

In this position, I can also cover her mouth with my hands so that she don't make so much noise to attract un-wanted attention, at the same time, it is also thrilling to be caught having sex. We didn't care much as I slammed her hard. As we were enjoying myself, I suddenly remembered............
Old 13-06-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
fun888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by d7882003 View Post
Nice share bro
Old 17-06-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
d7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyd7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As we were enjoying myself, I suddenly remembered............

I remembered Z has a butt plug still attached. I told her I can remove it for her and replace it with my dick. As it is her 1st time, she is scared it will be painful. I assured her that the butt plug has done its job by expanding her muscles around her anal, with the right amount of lube, she should enjoy and we will take it slow.

Me: 我们试试看,慢慢来 (Chinese, let's try it slowly)

Z: 好的,但要慢慢 (Chinese, ok but must be slow)

It took a while to slowly insert as I did not want her to detest it. I applied lots of lube for easy insertion.

Z: 慢慢,慢慢 (Chinese, slow slow)

She was grimacing in pain initially, I let in slowly and only inched my way in so that her anus can accommodate to my girth. I paused for a few seconds with every inch in. When it was fully inserted, I draw back and pump her slowly. I could tell she does not feel comfortable but she did not reject it.

Me: 你还好吗?如果要我停,你告诉我 (Chinese, are you ok? if you want me to stop, let me know)

Z nodded in agreement and I slowly increased my pace. Z was slowly accommodating to my movement.

Me: 感觉还好吗? (Chinese, how is the feeling?)

Z: 感觉怪怪的,有一点新鲜感 (Chinese, strange feeling but a bit different)

I increased my tempo further, pull her back closer to me so that she can take the entire length.

Z: urh........urh................

After some pumping, I stopped and changed position, I lied down on the balcony floor and told her to mount me in reverse cowgirl and led her own hand to stimulate her clitoris. I told her this will increase her sensation.

Z: urgh..........urgh..........快点,快点 (Chinese, faster, faster)

Z was in total control and she picked up her pace, she came in such full force with screams and I thought the entire resort hotel heard her...............
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1