The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2006, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!
Hour Glass figure! SHINE from Bonnie....

Name :Shine
Nationality : thai
Height : 1.65m
Weight : 48kg
Stats : 34B'24'35
Damage: $150/90/2 shots

***Sms now!***

For all bookings, please SMS or Call Bonniesan @ 92799800

Last edited by JT; 25-06-2007 at 11:18 AM.
Old 03-04-2006, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 20
urger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant future
Re: Hour Glass figure! SHINE from Bonnie....

"SunSHINE after the rain" Indeed feel so refreshed after seeing the latest gem courtesy of Bro Bonnie.

Got a last minute appointment aka last slot of the day. "Knock knock". A sweet and warmth thing welcome me into the room. I will jot down everything in point form for easy reading.

1. 1235hr-1245hr: Tcss with her with some passionate kissing and hanky panky. She smells nice.

2. 1245hr-0105hr: Went for a thorough shower with her. Full body cleansing from her with every part of my body been washed 101%!

3. 0105hr-0115hr: Catbath was good with her warmth body rubbing against mine. Slowly she proceeded down south and give me an out of this world kind of AR! The BBBJ was good too. With her tongue twirting and sucking around my didi and constantly maintaining the cfm eye contacts!

4. 0115hr-0125hr: My turn to service her. She is a very passoniate kisser. She told me it also depends on whether she clicks with the customer. Slowly went to her mei mei and gave her a good painting. Clean shaven with a very sparse forest around. Her moan wwas real and her body started to wriggles.

5. 0125hr-0140hr: The dragon and the phoniex began fighting. A total of 3 different strokes were exchanged. Finally after 3 strokes, the dragon surrender.

6. 0140hr-0210hr: After cleaning up, we rested on the bed, hugging each other like couple. Then i suggested massage and she obliged. While massaging, she discovered a few pimples on my back and started to help me squeeze them. She said she enjoys doing it. Me bo bian but to endure the little pain to fullfilled her fetish of squeezing it!.Sigh..... But she was very careful as not to hurt me. So sweet and she even said that we behaved like gf bf. Hahaha.

7. 0210-0212hr: Before I left, we hugged like couple again bidded farewell.

That's all folks. As per SOP, below are the personal rating of this gem.

Looks: 8
Stats: 34B-24-34
Kissing:9
Catbath: 8
BBBJ:8.5
AR: shiok!
FJ: 7.5
RTF: for sure!

Cheers!
Old 03-04-2006, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sultry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Urger, You got your pimples squeezed, I got my Goaties plucked!! This gal really gf!!! I kiss her, she complain about my unshaven goaties, so she got it all plucked out! Boss around will write a longer report on her later today... Overall rating 8/10
Old 04-04-2006, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Barney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time venturing into the FL arena. Must thanks Bonnie for making it comes true.

Yesterday just join the Bonnie group and received the information on shine. Quickly book a slot at 4.30pm but was postponed to 5.15 pm due to housekeeping. As I went to the Hotel earlier, loiter around until I received the SMS from Bonnie on the room number. Immediately proceeded to the room.

Reached the room and press on the bell, "ding dong". One pretty lady came to the door to open and i entered the room. Wow, I think the photo in the group is doing her injustice. She looks far better than the photo. She is cute when she smile. She is also quite playful.

When I went in, we tcss for a while to break the ice. She then went to the bath room to fill the bathtub with water and told me to wait. She then came out to talk and look at the rain outside (it was raining at that time). Then we touch here touch there and frenching.

When the bathtub is filled up, she really cleaned you up like bros was saying 101%. During the time in bathtub, she also did BBBJ. Shiok but try to control. One thing I like is that there is no rush on the service. Good. After the bath, proceeded to the bed where she did catbath on me and subsequently went south to service my bro. At the meantime, I was busy playing with the boobs. I would say that her BBBJ skill is quite good. She knows where to find your G-spot and stroking you while doing it. Also, when she was licking the balls, she will look at you with the CFM face. Control. After about 10 minutes, she used her mouth to put the CD on my bro (I must say that she is good at this) and ride on me like a cowgirl. Not long after I came with my load inside her (with CD of course). We then wash up and take a rest and tcss. Talking about life and singapore. She is in Singapore for the first time.

After the rest, she was lying on the bed but wrapped up with a towel. Slowly, I lifted up the towel and service her, boobs and go down south to paint her. I must say that she is a good frencher. After sometime, she BBBJ me again and became hard, this time, we tried her riding, missionary and doggie. Finally, finished with doggie and she was moaning away while doing doggie.

A while later, washed up and leave. Before I leave, she hugged and kissed me and told me that she will be here until 11 Apr. So bro, please be fast before she is gone.

Stats :

Name : Shine
Face : 7/10 (I like her smile and cute face. She is very playful too)
Boobs : B Cup
BBBJ : 8.5/10 (good stroking and know how to get your G-spot)
Frenching : Yes
FJ : 9/10
Overall : 9/10
RTF : Yes if I can find the Vit M and time.

Overall a very good session. Still thinking of her this morning.

Please up my points if you like my FR.
Old 04-04-2006, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 19
Vega deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVega deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It was a last minute arrangement and I was lucky to have the time slot I wanted....I thanked my lucky stars the moment I set eyes on her…really very chio and cheerful girl.

Brief FR:
Looks: 7.5 - Very pretty as in foto. Quite fair with good complexion, nice toothy smile (if her teeth were more even, she’ll be just perfect)
Body: 7.5 – Nice height (1.65m). Even nicer boobs, smooth smooth skin. Slim waistline, altho’ she claims that she’s fat. She definitely is not….Great body.
BBBJ: 7 – Very hardworking as tho’ trying to make me CIM. Held off releasing.
FJ: 8 - 100% like making love with GF. Very obliging and responsive …various positions. Fantastic feeling. One super-powerful shot was all I needed. Spent rest of time cuddling and chatting.
AJ: N.A
Attitude: 9 – Friendly and chatty. She appears to be very professional in dealing with guys…saying the right things and smiling and laughing at the right moments…maybe it’s because of experience gained working as a PR person in a karaoke place back home. Overall a very pleasant 1 ½ hours.
Highly recommended.
RTF: Would like to first check out Twink or Posh
Old 04-04-2006, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 19
Vega deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVega deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Shine...
I should also add that she has this special skill of popping the whole condom into her mouth... then thru it, gave me a AR... before skillfully rolling it over my dick without touching the condom w her hand. Never experienced this before.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 20
tan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Hour Glass figure! SHINE from Bonnie....

First impression when she open the door.....wow, sweet looking. This is the first girl I would say resemble the preview photos. Prev, there were some... 'variations'. But this one, almost WYSIWYG

Very friendly
(asked have I eaten, whether did I come right from work, is the air-con temp ok, etc..).

Very playful
(I was looking at the TV showing snippets of American Idols, she grabbed my crotch to get my attention).

Cock-Teaser
(when she was undressing herself, she bend down right in front of me while pulling down her shorts, rubbing her butt on my crotch up and down, turn ard to look at me and say 'whoa...hard already huh?'. When taking off her top (no bra, nipples poking thru it), she stood in front of me, both of us facing the mirror (the room has a huge mirror!), conveniently for me to start cupping and caress her from behind).

Bath was shiok! Thorough washing here and there. Since so shiok, I thought I can close my eyes and relax for a while and let her pamper me. Alas, she dun let. Without warning, bbbj me in the bathtub, jolting me awake. Teasing Eye-contact with me while bbbj-ing. Soft moaning. One hand HJ me at the same time, the other play with my balls. Arrhhhh....I warn her I'm gng to cum soon. She stopped! She say cannot uh, on the bed better uh. I say, ok loh... kekekeke. So, continued with bath. Even offered to shampoo my hair. I let her.

After bath, more bbbj, first with me standing and her kneeling. It's really a turn on to look into the mirror at this point. Next, more bbbj with me sitting on bed while she kneels on the floor. After a while, again warn her i'm gng to cum. She put a cd into her mouth and expertly put it on me. Then continue with bj, this time more aggresively. I sense she wants me to let go, so I also dun want to tahan liao. One hand grab her shoulder and the other grab her head bobbing up and down my cock for the last few moments, and fire into her mouth (into the cd lah, of course). We both giggled giggled together, and she helped clean me up. End of 1st round.

Lie on the bed relax relax watch tv with her beside me in my arms. She's wasting no time, hand on my cock the whole time trying to get me 'ready' again. Catbath my body, kiss and suck on my nipples, frenching me with good amout of tongue-fight, no time at all my bro is 'ready' again. More bbbj follows, licking balls, sucking balls, lick inner thigh, more bbbj again. Then cap on, and she on top rocking away. Instinctively, hands move up to grab her boobs (as usual, kekeke). Pull myself up to kiss and suck at those melons. She moaned. Push her down into missionary pos, she moaned some more. Pull her legs to my shoulder and pump faster n deeper, she moaned even louder. Turn her around and doggie her, grab her waist for leverage and thrust faster and harder, she reciprocate by moving her butt to meet my thrust, and I cummed in that position. Few short thrust towards the end to make sure I fire all my bullets, then collapse on top of her, panting.
Shower, dressed up, paid her, exchange TQs and bye-byes, steal more kisses, and left.....sextified. phewww....

Looks : 7.5
Resemblance to photo: 9
Body : 7
Attitude :8
Kissing:8 (will french you, tongue-fight with you)
Catbath:8
BJ & BBBJ : 8
FJ : 8
RTF : well...urmm...I'm a spoilt man. kekekeke

I prio bros with > 15 power.
Long list of bros to up back, can do only 2 per day. Pls do not up me anymore until I clear my owe list
Old 05-04-2006, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sultry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for late FR. CO's been walking around my PC area last few days. Hard to pen an FR. Have to do it in office, but can't use too long. Will just give rating.

Looks : 7 (looks much better than phot and it grows to 8 after awhile - smooth skin very refine face)

Body : 8.5 (slim, fair smooth body with a very nice cup B boobs - my type of figure)

Attitude :9 (she's naughty, yet very friendly and caring. - just like your gf)

Kissing:8 (excellent frencher - slow smootching to heavy frenching)

BBBJ : 7.5 (nice sensual type, after capping you, she knows to increase the suction and strength.

FJ : 9!! (she really makes you think you're good, moan natural and louder when you increase speed of your thrust, she'll grab and lightly scratch your back during FJ, makes you super high!)

RTF : YES if got time. Now thinking of going for ABBE from JEN.....
Old 05-04-2006, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
recca05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This my FR.
Booked a slot at 7pm. As i was unsure of the place, i went early and walked around as Shine was now ready yet. Next, i recieved a sms from bonnie and shortly i was in the room at 7.10pm.

First impression of Shine was that she is 7/10 similar to the pic. But her beauty will grow on u. She is a very friendly, playful and chatty girl. Naughty and joke around as well. Really different from the rest of the thai girls. I like it. We TCSS for a while and i helped her top up her sim card, all the while she's like your gf beside u.

Then we proceed to bath. She will clean u throughly and joked that u need to shower when u get home. She will tease u by moving her boobs to your didi a few times. Shiok ar. As it rain when i was going to the hotel, i washed by face. And she very automatic offer u facial wash and even mouthrise. Weird but later i understand why.

End of bath. Then her hp rang and guess whose is it? TWINK and she's just next door. She then came over to collect her food from Shine. When i saw Twink, i was like 'Wah, so chio ar and very cute leh(9.9/10). But a little short' And she even said. 'Hi, Yandao' Really like Singaporean leh. Makes me want to book her too. I even thought of having a tarma too. lol

Next is the wild part. Shine quickly went over and started kissing. Then i lie down on the bed and she catbath me. Very shiok especially when she suck on ur balls. She even complained about the new towel which she keeps sucking into her mouth when she catbaths. hah. Her BJ was very good, good suction and gives u the look.

Then she starts to ride me and it's fantastic although she ask me whether she's heavy. of course not, i can lift her up. I was shocked for a while as i tot she forgot condom. but it seems that she managed to put in on while doing bj. think is must be the condom in mouth trick mentioned previously. Next, we changed to missionary. Because she keeps kissing me and hugging me while doing it, my didi was rock hard all the way. The feeling is very shiok man. So shiok that i think i lasted at least a 'hot' 15mins.

Then we TCSS more and cuddled. All the time, she will look at u lovingly and kiss. So much then my bro just refuses to go down even though he just erupted. She talked bout how tired and hungry she was( woke up at 9am and slept at 3am). Bro bonnie, better take good care of this gem hor and dun overwork her. I think the poor girl felt asleep when we were cuddling like a couple.

As for second round, it didn't quite happen as my bro say there seems to be too little fish left to fight after so many swarm out during the 1st wave. After that think bonnie sent a message saying time out soon, so i just say ok that's it and dress up and prepare to leave.

Before i left, she gave me a few more kisses. This girl really liek to kiss and the way she kisses is damn cute.

Name : Shine
Ht: 165 (decent height for me as i'm ard 180)
Face : 7/10 (I like her smile and cute face. She is very playful too)
Photo resemble: 7/10
Boobs : B Cup (good size)
BBBJ : 8.5/10 (good stroking, 'suckion' and know how to get your G-spot)
Frenching : Yes
FJ : 9/10 ( like the way she hug and kiss u at the same time but too bad, she's a bit tired)
GF-like: 10/10
Overall : 9/10
RTF : Would love too but dun think so unless bonnie gives discount for RTF. haha. And maybe fantasize about TWINK 1st.

Btw bro bonnie, when u message is time up or time up soon. Cos i walked around waiting for ur sms and reached the room only at 7.10 but think u messaged her at 8.15? really spoil a bit of the mood.

ps. please up me if u like my FR.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Herakles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Shine on yesterday, Wow... what else do I need to say. A real Gem that cannot be miss... She is from Chiang Rai and she looks just like a chinese with very fair skin. Enjoyed my sexxion a lot with her. This have to Thanks to Bonniesan, Big cheer to you na. Heard she is going back tomolo liao, so sad
Old 11-04-2006, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I had Shine last nite, am impressed with Bro Bonnie's service, he was quite accomodating to my timing as it is sometimes hard for me to fix a time due to work.... Overall Shine is damn pretty, would give her 8/10.... service 8/10 doesn't rush you and can slowly take ur time with her... GF treatment 8/10..

too bad she is leaving today, if not i will definitely RTF... Thanks Bro Bonnie!
Old 15-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
freakydots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI Bros..

Sorry for the late FR...

I have to start by stating, "SHE THE BEST FL I HAD". Shine is definately shining very brightly. She will shower you till you shine.

Had Nothing much to do at the office and was reading FR on Shine, since it her last day decide to give it a try.

Had a hard time looking for the hotel and was walking here and there looking for it.Finally reach and was soaking wet.. When to the room and the air-c0n was not working damm...But her beautiful smile and body make the hotness go away..Rested for a while chatting...proceed to shower...had alittle fun there fondling her two B mountain...She really one beautiful girl.

Proceed to the bed..fenching and hugging like long lost couple..at the same time both our hands were exploring the world of pole and mountains.Proceed to Bj , she really work my pole hard, she really eat it all up. proceed to explore the cave, she was ridding hard and moaning softly and calling my name. Rode her hard and she response just moving fast and her hands was all over me..pump pump!!! she response" hard hard...im coming"..finally buah tahan release all million of babies into her( in cap).rest for awhile with my bro still in her..

Wash up and rested for awhile..chat and she was playing with my bro and kissing me ...cannot tahan ....ask her to cap me and blow me....rode her real hard...she ask for more and ask not to cum so fast...

session lasted for 20min...no stamine...finally cum....

Too Bad she going back....

My overall for her 10 /10

Bonnie please bring her back!!!!!
Old 04-05-2006, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 19
wahliew_28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywahliew_28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

OMG~!!! SHINE is coming back????? aaaarrrggghhhh~!!!! damn... so many gems, yet so little time and cash... u are really torturing me leh sis bonnie...
Old 04-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Choong88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Hour Glass figure! SHINE from Bonnie....

Was running late for my 5.30pm appointment with Shine so called Bonnie to tell I would be a bit late. She said I'd better hurry as Shine had a 7 pm appointment too. I sms'ed back not to worry as I am normally out of the Hotel within 45 mins ha ha. I wonder what Bonnie knew that I didn't.

Got to the hotel and went up. Knocked on the door and it opened wide - none of this hiding and being coy behind the door. Wow I was impressed - this girl is taller than normal (enjoyed being with Ewa - but she's so tiny) and with a nice bust too. Thought maybe it was being helped by a bra but was pleasantly surprised when she took it off and showed off her very succulent 34B breasts with those pink kissable nipples. A bit of fooling around getting undressed and the sight of her very fine pubic hair was all thats was needed to get me going - she then led me to the bath. Boy did she wash everything well, I especially liked the way she washed my back with her boobs. After a third time of washing my didi was thinking that was it until she knelt down in the shower and started a BBBJ , Boy she can really get going - I have never been with anyone who can move their tongue that fast. Within a minute I was already wanting to CIM but thought well thats going to knock me flying for the rest of the session so I reluctantly asked Shine to stop. I was happy that she speaks such good english - so I asked not to put the KY on (A few of the girls like to put the KY on in the bathroom before the session starts which I hate as it tastes awful) coz I wanted to paint her too.

Back to the bed and the fun got better. This is a girl that is even better than a GFE as she does things that you would love your girl friend to do to you. DFK like no tomorrow - she has the most talented tongue out there and the catbath was sensational. BBBJ again was amazing and as mentioned in previous posts she looks at you with those eyes to see how she's doing. From what she saw on my face she knew she was doing a great job. Reciprocated by painting her - she was enthusiastic and got incredibly wet, none of that yukky ky taste just natural excitedness. She also one of those girls who can put a condom on with her mouth and make you realise that a good BJ with one on is sometimes just as good as a BBBJ. She then climbed on top and after about 5 minutes of cowgirl I was well and trully done.

Then we rested for about 15 minutes, before she felt it was her duty to get me going again. Cat bath, DFK and the most amazing HJ was all I needed to deliver the second time. I was exhausted and then the phone rang - Shit what time was it - Shit 6.50 pm - Run to bathroom and had a blazing fast shower and then was out of there. Little did I know till I read Bonnie's post that the phone call was a ten minute warning ha ha. Now I realised why Bonnie said get there on time as I really did make the most of the session

Anyway Shine is amazing and makes most FL's seem boring by comparison - she's funny and more GFE than any girlfriend I've had ha ha. Thanks Bonnie glad you brought her back and that I was the first on this trip. Would rate her 10/10 for enthusiasm and fun, 9/10 for looks (rest of ratings as before).
Old 05-05-2006, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Just return from a session with shine. I must agree with Bonniesan that her photo didn't do her justice asI will give an 8 on her looks. Anyway, this girl is very playful and really gives you the gf feeling. When I went to the room she immediately pull me to her and gave me a big hug to welcome me and I started to get busy liao . I shall not go thru the bonking session as its about the same as everyone else. Anyway after our first live firing she takes the time to remove the cb for me and ask me to lie down on the bed to rest while she pour water for me to drink after that she help me shower and chit chat for awhile and once thing good is she can communicate in english which is good for me as my pasa thai is private limited. While she is lying beside you she will playful play with my didi trying to wake him up. Overall I give her gf feeling a 9 out of 10. After 2nd shot before I leave the room she give me another big hug till I feel shiok man. Anyway below is the summary of her.

Name: Shine
Face: 8
Boobs: 34B
Figure: 8
Service: 9
BBBJ: YES
Damage: $150/2/90mins

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1