The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 25-10-2008, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Crobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Cos you talking cock.
Real story my friend. I guess nobody ever fuck in a church like I do. I feel abit guilty after that, luckily no one looking at us. hehe
Old 25-10-2008, 04:58 PM
Samster

I got a female friend who told me she fucked in Zouk before. Tell you she is damn fine looking.. look like the taiwanese model Bai Xin Hui.
Old 25-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 of my more memorable ones:

1. seletar reservoir - went to the jetty around 3 - 4 am. you could hear the howling of the animals coming from the mandai zoo. makes you feel like an animal youself in the wild. got a bbbj from my fling; returned the favour with fingering.

2. kranji dam during the Mas Salamat saga - the carpark was 'busy' due to military & police personals patrolling LCK areas & the carpark was one of their 'base'. Parked at the last row facing the entrance. Could only finger my fling @ the back of the car without moving too much. Both of us just pretended to be slouching at the back seat, but my fingers were busy digging her, gota stop & start when they moved past us
Old 25-10-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 19
PS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobot View Post
I got a female friend who told me she fucked in Zouk before. Tell you she is damn fine looking.. look like the taiwanese model Bai Xin Hui.
May I know what are you trying to tell?
Old 26-10-2008, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 18
ilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to behold

went to lunar with my gf and her friends yesterday. after too much drinks, the girls are all like half gone. my gf as well. she is resting at the sofa with me when one of her hot friends ask me if i got a cigg. ran out as well, i suggested buying from the bar.

we went to the bar and sadly to say they ran out of the cigg we wanted so bobian went down to get cigg. of course gf was too high to bother. went to take the lift down she naughtily ask me if i drink so much later go home how to fuck my gf. end up telling her why cannot? few girls also can ah!

she keep saying she don't believe and want me to prove it. i hold her hand, guide her to the toilet opposite. maybe too high already, never bother there are other brothers in the toilet. but the cubicle is empty. so bring her in to everyone's eye stares

without saying another word we had a tongue fight while i massage her tits outside her clothes. never wear any bra at all. within minutes her nipples super erected. i pull up her skirt and try to caress her pussy. her thong was soaked already.

she unbuckle my belt and pull down my jeans. lifting one of her leg up while she lean against the wall, i slide the g-string to the side and my hard-on entered her hairless pussy with 1 stroke. so fucking wet and warm.

continue to pump her while pulling her low-cut top aside to lick her nipples. i think we're too high to bother where we are. she's moaning all the way, though not very loud. the thrill of fucking while everyone is hearing you is too much. i cum inside her after a short while. took off her gstring and throw it into the toilet bowl. she was shocked. then tell her she looks even sexier without that. when we step out, realize got a queue waiting for the cubicle. haha

got our ciggs gone back in. wait till i sober enough to drive. gf is totally gone then. her friend super high already. seems like she forgotten she was fucked earlier

sent both of them back. gf totally drunk and asleep in the back seat. her friend sat in the front. drive half way she suddenly went over to unzip my jeans. i thought i nearly had accident when i felt a warm tongue swirling around my lil bro. ask her to stop she refused. but heng nothing happen along the way.

reach home carry gf onto my bed. her friend still follow me.. maybe i enjoy playing with fire and she's game for it, we end up fucking on my bed with my totally drunk gf sleeping next to us. suddenly her friend phone ring. she answered while riding me and said these words "hello..dear ah...finish zouk already ah..i taking care of <my gf name>. she drunk liao..call you tomorrow"
throw the fone at 1 corner and continue to ride faster and faster. her 34b tits bouncing up and down make me more steam....so end up cum inside her for the 2nd time

let her sleep awhile on my bed with my gf beside her went out to living room to digest all the things happen. saw her gucci bag and out of curiousity, dig around. guess what? this slim hot babe is only 21 and same as my gf, she's an airborne waitress too.

fast fast drove her home to prevent any fights later. this afternoon.. she sms me saying she decided to dump her bf to be with me and ask if i'm willing to do the same for her.

Still thinking....
Old 26-10-2008, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 18
Rw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You've got 2 21 years babes on the same bed......lucky guy
Old 26-10-2008, 12:37 AM
Samster

ilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to behold

no la my gf 23
Old 26-10-2008, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesammyboy View Post
... Still thinking...
SIA Girl ah?

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 26-10-2008, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 18
Rw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If both SIA gals, can still manage mah
Old 26-10-2008, 02:06 AM
Samster

cannot la. anyway i decided to be a bastard and go for the one with pink nipples.

was thinking of breakup reason..

'hi, i need to break up with you because your nipples not pink'
Old 26-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
vertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to all

Quote:
cannot la. anyway i decided to be a bastard and go for the one with pink nipples.

was thinking of breakup reason..

'hi, i need to break up with you because your nipples not pink'
Wa bro u damn zai leh.... this type of kang tao also have
Old 26-10-2008, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
went to lunar with my gf and her friends yesterday. after too much drinks, the girls are all like half gone. my gf as well. she is resting at the sofa with me when one of her hot friends ask me if i got a cigg. ran out as well, i suggested buying from the bar.

we went to the bar and sadly to say they ran out of the cigg we wanted so bobian went down to get cigg. of course gf was too high to bother. went to take the lift down she naughtily ask me if i drink so much later go home how to fuck my gf. end up telling her why cannot? few girls also can ah!

she keep saying she don't believe and want me to prove it. i hold her hand, guide her to the toilet opposite. maybe too high already, never bother there are other brothers in the toilet. but the cubicle is empty. so bring her in to everyone's eye stares

without saying another word we had a tongue fight while i massage her tits outside her clothes. never wear any bra at all. within minutes her nipples super erected. i pull up her skirt and try to caress her pussy. her thong was soaked already.

she unbuckle my belt and pull down my jeans. lifting one of her leg up while she lean against the wall, i slide the g-string to the side and my hard-on entered her hairless pussy with 1 stroke. so fucking wet and warm.

continue to pump her while pulling her low-cut top aside to lick her nipples. i think we're too high to bother where we are. she's moaning all the way, though not very loud. the thrill of fucking while everyone is hearing you is too much. i cum inside her after a short while. took off her gstring and throw it into the toilet bowl. she was shocked. then tell her she looks even sexier without that. when we step out, realize got a queue waiting for the cubicle. haha

got our ciggs gone back in. wait till i sober enough to drive. gf is totally gone then. her friend super high already. seems like she forgotten she was fucked earlier

sent both of them back. gf totally drunk and asleep in the back seat. her friend sat in the front. drive half way she suddenly went over to unzip my jeans. i thought i nearly had accident when i felt a warm tongue swirling around my lil bro. ask her to stop she refused. but heng nothing happen along the way.

reach home carry gf onto my bed. her friend still follow me.. maybe i enjoy playing with fire and she's game for it, we end up fucking on my bed with my totally drunk gf sleeping next to us. suddenly her friend phone ring. she answered while riding me and said these words "hello..dear ah...finish zouk already ah..i taking care of <my gf name>. she drunk liao..call you tomorrow"
throw the fone at 1 corner and continue to ride faster and faster. her 34b tits bouncing up and down make me more steam....so end up cum inside her for the 2nd time

let her sleep awhile on my bed with my gf beside her went out to living room to digest all the things happen. saw her gucci bag and out of curiousity, dig around. guess what? this slim hot babe is only 21 and same as my gf, she's an airborne waitress too.

fast fast drove her home to prevent any fights later. this afternoon.. she sms me saying she decided to dump her bf to be with me and ask if i'm willing to do the same for her.

Still thinking....

Lol! U r one badass mother fucker. Pls inform me when u going club to fuck.
Old 26-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Samster

Tried once @ Kusu island with my father's young misteress. I hate my father coz he always win over my girls. He looks abit like Sean connery, I think the girls are attracted to his aura.

So I took my revenge at Kusu island.... She is my dad's favourite, looks like the TCS acteress Felicia Chin.

This is how it started... I invited her for a picnic at the island, I assured her that it's just a normal picnic nothing more as my mum is also accompaning us. She know that my mum is going so she feel more comfortable. Mind u my mum dunno that she is my dad's misteress. But she tell me not to reveal her relationship with my dad, I tell her it is silly of me to do that. So merrily we when to the island for a family picnic.

When we reach the island, the first thing my mum want to do is to pray for the goodwill of our family, hope that my dad,her and myself live a good live, heathy and prosperous... So she when to the temple to pray...

So when my mum left for prayer, being an opportunist myself, I stare at my dad's misteress right into the eyes and tell her that she is a bad girl and I am very dissapointed in her.... how can she have affair with my dad while going to a picnic with my mum? I verbal fucked her bitterly(real fuck come later my fren). I can see she is very guilty, her face was flushing. I told her straight that i am going to reveal her affair with my dad to my mum. I can see she is taunted, and she is trembling begging me not to reveal anything to my mum, if not all her branded stuff like LV, Gucci bags will stop flowing from my dad. My dad is a fucking cheebye, it's the $$$ part he wins me....

I tell her that she can make it up if she makes me happy, she ask me how to make me happy. I laughed right in her face that she is kidding me... She knows what I want, just only act blur. Then she revealed one of her aeroplane nipple to me try to make me happy.... I laughted hysterically, and tell her it's a nice try that if she thinks by revealing one of her pathetic puay key nipple that I am going to be satisefied, she can forget about LV or gucci bags supply. She burst out in tear and begs me to forgive her, I say can that she have to provide me with a bitch fuck. She agreed to it but I can see she is very reluctant, lmao!! I just love to fuck reluctant babes, she tell me to fuck away from my mum when she comes back, I say of course I will fuck her in a remote place away from my mum. I found a great place which is quite remote near to a wishing well full of turtles.

Tell you this girl have great body with a super SYT feature, she was wearing jeans at that time, basket makes my job abit tough. but anyway I dun care my sperm have reached boiling pt, I am a horny monster. I stripped her jeans and she was like no no you can't do that.... the more she resist the more I feel like fucking the hell out of her.. wow after I stripped her jeans she was wearing Gstring wow that really turns me on big time then without hesitation I pull her gstring aside and pussy/anal paint her... this girl is really a bitch with smelly ass and cheebye, I gave her a hard spank on her ass cheek, funny is one time say dun want the next second screaming in estacy, I tell her to shut the hell up if she wants to activate the monkeys and nunnies from the holy temple. She seems to lost control still screaming.... fucking hell... a monk sneaked in and saw our hanky panky he was like "Amitabal" very upset in our action then here comes a nun and saw our hanky panky she was like "Amitabal" too. both the monk and the nun was very uncomfortable at each other's present seeing that our love making action, shit..my girl still won't quit her screaming while i paint her, i have to act blur and pretend nothing had happen. Suddenly something caught my attention.... the monk was fingering the nun!!! I was like good grief..lol!! Anyway it's a good inspiration.

Then when I was about to jam my cock into my girl, my mum came and saw me with my piccaso artwork and the monk doing his ying yang zi, she was like oh my fucking god! This time I have to stop my action and explain what actually happen...
Old 26-10-2008, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!
Fucking in the public area

wow.. u bro are lucky and pro..

But true after drinking and getting tipsy... so dam easy to get fling.

Many years back when Dempesy Road is still not popular, no restaturant nothing much. Get a bonk there too.....
Old 26-10-2008, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

Your own father char bor also you want to potong jalan, knn, no bloody honour...

Who Shags Wins
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1