The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zhutzhutking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Clone List

SGSPA is not a fighting force. We are here to share good lobang.
Old 12-03-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhutzhutking View Post
Retard said lim peh is from red army. Lim peh is a member of SGSPA not red army
How deceiving . One moment power red pussycat, another moment Alan of SGSPA to try to zap me and now?
Old 12-03-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
How deceiving . One moment power red pussycat, another moment Alan of SGSPA to try to zap me and now?
Red Tiger and SGSPA are different group. There's no Alan in SGSPA so please don't said my member zap you
Old 12-03-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster (B)

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=654871

Thread For Exchange Of Points By SGSPA
Old 12-03-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Yup deception confirmed!
Old 15-03-2023, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteGold
This is to inform you that Red Tiger Special Operations has rename to Red Elite Tactical Unit...

Red Elite Tactical Unit (HQ)
Deception PM received. Red dog, red Tiger, 'SGSPA' n now red elite all the same red pussy.

Same nuisance in different forms. But master clone only knows how to hide behind the pussies. For awareness please.
Old 15-03-2023, 07:14 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EliteGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Deception PM received. Red dog, red Tiger, 'SGSPA' n now red elite all the same red pussy.

Same nuisance in different forms. But master clone only knows how to hide behind the pussies. For awareness please.
Make love not war. Peace ❤️

Red Elite Tactical Unit (HQ)
Old 16-03-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussyPussy520 View Post
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR
Same pattern, same one liners, same red pussy and same deceptive shit.

And this is potentially a war chest account which the master clone and his other clone accounts
had upped an amazing 400+ points in just one day.
Old 16-03-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 0
woshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Same pattern, same one liners, same red pussy and same deceptive shit.

And this is potentially a war chest account which the master clone and his other clone accounts
had upped an amazing 400+ points in just one day.
After spending some time reading your previous posting you seems to be a troublemaker. If you not happy with each others just go outside settle. This forum is not for you guys to fight. Please respect the admin team and stop it.
Old 16-03-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1190 / Power: 11
Klick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshini88 View Post
After spending some time reading your previous posting you seems to be a troublemaker. If you not happy with each others just go outside settle. This forum is not for you guys to fight. Please respect the admin team and stop it.
BestBest has my full support to get rid of clones like yourself, you and your craziness has to be eradicated from this forum by force as you guys are clearly out of your minds to keep creating clones on a mass scale that a clone list has to be started, please go to IMH for any medication that you need
Old 17-03-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 0
woshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klick View Post
BestBest has my full support to get rid of clones like yourself, you and your craziness has to be eradicated from this forum by force as you guys are clearly out of your minds to keep creating clones on a mass scale that a clone list has to be started, please go to IMH for any medication that you need
Bro please relax. I’m new doesn’t mean I’m clone. I don’t want to have any misunderstanding with anyone here so I leave.
Old 17-03-2023, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshini88 View Post
Bro please relax. I’m new doesn’t mean I’m clone. I don’t want to have any misunderstanding with anyone here so I leave.
Yes. Definitely new and a new pussycat wayang clone.

Also, clones up clone again. Master clone dares not come out and only knows how to create and hide behind such expendable pussy clones.
Old 20-03-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 0
lovestolick is a name known to alllovestolick is a name known to alllovestolick is a name known to alllovestolick is a name known to alllovestolick is a name known to alllovestolick is a name known to all

OgreMagii

Please add the above nick into your clone list.

Last edited by lovestolick; 20-03-2023 at 02:16 PM.
Old 20-03-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestolick View Post
OgreMagii

Please add the above nick into your clone list.
Oscar awards not just award.
Old 24-03-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 0
lovestolick is a name known to alllovestolick is a name known to alllovestolick is a name known to alllovestolick is a name known to alllovestolick is a name known to alllovestolick is a name known to all

< Deleted >

Last edited by lovestolick; 24-03-2023 at 04:26 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1