The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
13a13y13lue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy13a13y13lue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 19yo syt from prc, Xiao Xue (too common name)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
4. UNSURE....... whether she is so well lubricated with her own juices or she has a loose.... down there cos after cumming.... my didi kind of slip out on its own..... bros, those who try pls confirm..... I repeat.... I am not sure whether her cb loose or it is becos she well lubricated.
I poked my finger into her and I'm very sure the hole is tight.

I recalled during my section with her, I requested her legs to clasp my waist after cumming to avoid didi slipping out.
Old 15-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=duke;3064580]Errr.... as Monkey4 have mentioned below I also dunno how to write the FR... although I bonk her on SAT afternoon. (1st blood after code red)

No worries bro, no fault with your dick...... I find her rather loose too...... and the fact that she can still chat with me when I'm bonking her turns me off.[QUOTE]

knn...bro Duke.... what is the point of calling me after reading my FR

next time..... if u go first b4 me and no time to post FR.... just sms me with either good or avoid can liao... me will do the same for u since both of us fond of SYT....

haizzz.....

Old 16-09-2008, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 23
wing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to TS for the contact. Had a session with her yesterday and here is my brief FR

Look : 5/10,
Body: petite, small frame, like a small girl with no body fats, no tattoo
Boobs : A- with light brown nipps
Frenching : dare not try cos she has bad breath, maybe due to late nights
Fingering : allowed but outside only
Bathing : only wash your didi
AR : nope
Catbath : nope
BBBJ : 7/10 slow & gentle
FJ: 5/10, tight but dry, accomodating but not responsive
Damage : 70 + 20 (room) + CD byo
Sex-tisfaction index: 6/10, a rather SOP sex-ssion

Once again thanks to TS for sharing the contact.
Old 16-09-2008, 09:38 AM
Samster

13a13y13lue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy13a13y13lue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Feel pai say to senior bros, coz the finding sounds good but actually not to standard. At first place, I thought the finding is amateurish which gives schoolgirl feel, but its apathetic instead.

I may also change my mind to rtf.
Old 16-09-2008, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13a13y13lue View Post
Feel pai say to senior bros, coz the finding sounds good but actually not to standard. At first place, I thought the finding is amateurish which gives schoolgirl feel, but its apathetic instead.

Not a problem bro, One mans meat is another man's poison, it's part & parcel of Bonking FLs, but it's your intention to sharing that is important.
Old 16-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:

Senior bros?? u mean duke and monkey huh?? Aiya, don need to care about them de lah. Anyway, don think in this way. Like wat duke say, One mans meat is another man's poison. If everyone scared pai say cos scared not to standard, then this forum I think can close down liao.
Old 16-09-2008, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post
Not a problem bro, One mans meat is another man's poison, it's part & parcel of Bonking FLs, but it's your intention to sharing that is important.
Thx, bro! Sharing is the spirit.
Old 16-09-2008, 09:50 AM
Samster

Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:

bro, what there to feel paiseh..... but i really concurred with Duke.... on the bonk and on the one man meat... another man's poison lah....

on my recommendation on Duo Duo... I found another one more nu ren wei ytd.... the one recommended by walabis by the name Meaty Coco....
very the nu ren wei and moreover C cup... only problem is no BBBJ and maybe no frenching too....

strongly recommended..... in terms of looks and boobs size compared to my duo duo

cheers

ps... what role has a vegetarian here to comment by the way
Old 16-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Samster

Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro, what there to feel paiseh..... but i really concurred with Duke.... on the bonk and on the one man meat... another man's poison lah....

on my recommendation on Duo Duo... I found another one more nu ren wei ytd.... the one recommended by walabis by the name Meaty Coco....
very the nu ren wei and moreover C cup... only problem is no BBBJ and maybe no frenching too....

strongly recommended..... in terms of looks and boobs size compared to my duo duo

cheers

ps... what role has a vegetarian here to comment by the way
I thought u syt lover??

Nnkc, y cant vegetarian give comment??
Old 16-09-2008, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing View Post
Senior bros?? u mean duke and monkey huh?? Aiya, don need to care about them de lah. Anyway, don think in this way. Like wat duke say, One mans meat is another man's poison. If everyone scared pai say cos scared not to standard, then this forum I think can close down liao.
Bro dancing, look at the date I join in, hence you guys r all my senior bros lah~~~Anyway, thanks for your saying.
Old 16-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro dancing, look at the date I join in, hence you guys r all my senior bros lah~~~Anyway, thanks for your saying.
bro 13a13y13lue.... bo bian lah.... bro dancing... based on the date he join the world... he is very junior lah..... so he detest us senior loh....cos we will take cpf way way ahead of him kekeke

Old 16-09-2008, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro 13a13y13lue.... bo bian lah.... bro dancing... look at the date he join the world... he is very junior lah..... so he detest us senior loh....cos we will take cpf way way ahead of him kekeke

Err Uncle monkey, I think u old till a bit blur liao. From here how to see THE DATE i JOIN THE WORLD huh?? Care to teach me SENIOR??
Old 16-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Err Uncle monkey, I think u old till a bit blur liao. From here how to see THE DATE i JOIN THE WORLD huh?? Care to teach me SENIOR??
bro.... typo error lah.... i meant based on the date u join the world....
Old 16-09-2008, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro.... typo error lah.... i meant based on the date u join the world....
Yah lah, base on the date i join the world lah Wa, I think u need a pair of 老花眼镜。。。
Old 16-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yah lah, base on the date i join the world lah Wa, I think u need a pair of 老花眼镜。。。
yo bro dancing.... at least me and duke got bonk this xiao xue... so we have the priviledge to TCSS... so if u din bonk xiao xue... either u get out of here or pls reward your 5 points to the TS.....

swee boh....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1