The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 17-05-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 10
BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Evening bump..............
Old 18-05-2015, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk

sammyboyfourm is a fun place to be ..................................... when can we trust the okt ...............

another fake photo by scammer okt ..............

http://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=517852

http://www.$$$$$$.com/siwa/302.html

http://tw.gigacircle.com/3791875-1
Old 18-05-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sammyboyfourm is a fun place to be ..................................... when can we trust the okt ...............

http://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=531147

http://www.i260.com/imeinv/imvarc-45-2.html
Old 18-05-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttlsg View Post
Please come to 天天来 , thank you

http://tu.avzq.com/xingganmeinv/201407/844.html
Old 18-05-2015, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttlsg View Post
Please come to 天天来 , thank you

http://gjg5875like.lofter.com/post/33e78b_16de30f
Old 18-05-2015, 02:45 AM
Samster

http://sbfsg.store/showthr...517852&page=13

http://www.$$$$$$.com/siwa/178.html

https://m.powerapple.com/ext/m/forum..$$$$$ics/2676256
Old 18-05-2015, 08:47 AM
Samster

BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all

Morning Bump..................
Old 18-05-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

the scam continue here ...................

>>>>>> http://sbfsg.store/showthr...54235&posted=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCisBad View Post
Decided to share the FR since OKT didn't respond.

Just want to share with bros out there my experience.

http://postimg.org/image/tn1luawwd/

The gal looked so sweet in the pic, far from truth.
Either the picture is totally fake like what bro fuyang proved or pic can be down right deceiving.

Decided to patronize her service a few hours ago.

To sum it up, its by far the worst I have come across.
And I have been chionging for 3 years now.

I really needed to have a release and end the day happily.
It ended up spoiling my day.
The feeling is really like shit.
Getting shit is one thing.
Paying $100 for shit is another.

For the 1st time, I literally felt like walking out half way.
Well, actually, I felt this 2 times b4, but this time I was really at my threshold, I stopped and ask if she was ok, if she still gave me attitude I would have walked out already.

But at that time she say she is ok, then I tried to give her chance again. warm up to her. then as soon as I continued, she just "dead fish' again.

I really have a lot to say, but in a nut shell.

1. Ask me to go to her level and call her again. I waited, 10mins, kept calling, 7 times. Called each time until the ring tone cut off by itself. No answer. Neighbours walk pass me so many times, looking at me.
The pissed feeling is one thing.
Another concern is security.

By doing so, people may think im a loan shark runner, if they call the police, that place will be monitored, and it will affect business in future.

I gave up once even b4 I met her, I went back downstairs, walk back to my car, and she called me and ask me where I was.

But ok I decided to give her a chance.

2. Inside, she kept using her phone.
My little brother went to slp 4 times because she kept attending to her phone half way. And then she made no effort to make it awake. I had to do everything.

3. I don't know if she is trying to act naughty which can be a fun thing, but its not. Her's is beyond the fun level, and I keep telling her in a nice way, don't do this, is pain, I don't like.
She use her leg to kick me, and its pain, the force is just too much. I was standing and she was on the bed, she kicked me asking me to undress.

On the bed, she hit my penis so hard, it isn't teasing.
I told her time and time again, this is pain. (in Chinese) Don't do this, is too hard.

4. On the website it says "frenching", each time I want to French with her, she just keep biting my lips, again, with excessive force. I had to tell her is pain. And I cant get a decent kiss. She either keep turning away or biting my lips so hard.

5. Website says 69. Far from truth.
I didn't even get that.
I didn't even get BBBJ, wesite said BBBJ69.
I washed my penis so clean expecting a BBBJ, and it was just BJ.

6. FJ, she was like a dead fish. Do awhile on top of me, ask me to change. Then when I ask her to change position to doggie, she grumble and didn't want to change. Finally she change, then she use phone.

Then 10mins in FJ, she ask me to cum faster in a frustrated voice. (and it was just half an hour into our session, with 15mins wasted on her phone, oh and I bathed myself while she was busy using her phone talking to her galfren.

My penis literally died in her pussy.

But I felt it was almost gonna cum already, so I just all out and wanna get out of there.

Oh...
7. Picture don't look like her at all.
She is to the fatter side.
Which in all honesty, altho is far from the picture, I didn't mind her actual look. Altho I still feel is deceptive. But she was attractive in her own ways.

But the service and attitude is just utterly atrocious.

Wanted to write a bad review for her on the website but her page is down already. B4 I went, it was there.
When I came home, it is gone.
Probably it was her last day, so she don't care.
Fucking rotten attitude.

oh yes.

8. When I try to lick her nip, she pushed my head away, twice.

When she suck my nip, she use her teeth to bite.
Again, I keep telling her all this are PAIN!
STop doing it.

Damn irritating and frustrating experience.

Seriously pissed. Nv felt so pissed after a bonk b4.
Old 18-05-2015, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Ch33ser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://969sex.com/tian-tian-3/

http://$$$$$$.com/tiantian_54.php

Tried this girl and regretted it deeply. Wasted 110 on her. Real person only showed around 60% semblance to her studio pics. Double booker. Felt rushed throughout the whole session. Gave me a cat bath for like less than a min then capped me. I was thinking hmmm no BBBJ maybe also got covered blow job, but i was wrong. She just mount me direct when i was not even fully erect

Pump her only for a short while, she asked me why have not cummed. When we were doing it, she just stopped suddenly to answer her phone disregarding i was there. That killed the session for me as i totally lost any feel i had for her and when limp. Asked her to HJ me then and she had the cheek to tell me your time is almost up when i was there for only 20 mins. When she HJ she just applied as much force as she could which was damn painful until i told her to stop. She just wanted me to cum ASAP by whatever means. I was never so pissed before and didnt manage to cum which is something of a first for me. Bad attitude and seriously lousy service Bros please be warned!

Her number : 81099105
Old 18-05-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster

if you want to fuck a 19 year old (Verified by okt) ....................it will cost you $110

http://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=531381

but if you tell her you want to fuck her as a 20 year old .

....................it will only cost you $100

http://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=531392

Old 18-05-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 19
codicerous is a Helpful and Caring Samstercodicerous is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I should had searched the threads for this post... Really small head rule over big head.... Sigh...

Booked a girl from www.$$$$$$.com... Turned out, girl and photo don't match AT all!

Face wise I think only 40% resemblance ... Shape same, but skin condition badddd... Eyes nose mouth all don't match. Wanted to reject, but Was thinking, nvm, can just focus on body, don't see face... Worst mistake in my life..

Everything off, the boobs from small 'B' became A-- .... It was totally flat... During missionary, it felt like I was bonking a man. To make matters worse, she had a smell to her breathe... Some saltish smell.. 臭酸味... And I thought nvm, change to doggy... See the butt... That's what killed my lil bro... A fishy smell hit me like bus and my bro immediately shrank... Totally cannot stand.

The only credit to her was she really tried to make me cum. Bj, hj... Hardworking girl.. But she got no oil... So she used her spit... Guess wat, the saltish smell came again from the spit and that's when I told myself enough is enough... Paid and left.

Total in and out, 30 mins... All these while she din complain, and said maybe I was too tired... I din have the heart to tell her the truth...

Anyway, just a warning to all bros, $$$$$$.com uses fake photos... I'm lucky at least this girl din show me attitude. So that's why I din name her.

semi-retired from SBF
Old 18-05-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
windsor901 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont waste your money on FL Dome 2:

1. girl dnt look like pic at all
2. operated from crappy apartment with dirty bed sheet and towel
3. girl operate her hole like production line, lining up bro one after another, even the current bro is only half way thru
4. girl more interested to take calls during the course than providing good services
Old 19-05-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBmanX is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by codicerous View Post
I should had searched the threads for this post... Really small head rule over big head.... Sigh...

Booked a girl from www.$$$$$$.com... Turned out, girl and photo don't match AT all!

Face wise I think only 40% resemblance ... Shape same, but skin condition badddd... Eyes nose mouth all don't match. Wanted to reject, but Was thinking, nvm, can just focus on body, don't see face... Worst mistake in my life..

Everything off, the boobs from small 'B' became A-- .... It was totally flat... During missionary, it felt like I was bonking a man. To make matters worse, she had a smell to her breathe... Some saltish smell.. 臭酸味... And I thought nvm, change to doggy... See the butt... That's what killed my lil bro... A fishy smell hit me like bus and my bro immediately shrank... Totally cannot stand.

The only credit to her was she really tried to make me cum. Bj, hj... Hardworking girl.. But she got no oil... So she used her spit... Guess wat, the saltish smell came again from the spit and that's when I told myself enough is enough... Paid and left.

Total in and out, 30 mins... All these while she din complain, and said maybe I was too tired... I din have the heart to tell her the truth...

Anyway, just a warning to all bros, $$$$$$.com uses fake photos... I'm lucky at least this girl din show me attitude. So that's why I din name her.
broooooo
you bo read my thread well eunfff
I already ban $$$$$$ liao
Old 19-05-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsor901 View Post
dont waste your money on FL Dome 2:

1. girl dnt look like pic at all
2. operated from crappy apartment with dirty bed sheet and towel
3. girl operate her hole like production line, lining up bro one after another, even the current bro is only half way thru
4. girl more interested to take calls during the course than providing good services
Totally agree. Dome 2 cannot visit anymore. Most prc taking us all for a ride then ever. Very unhygienic apartment even though one or two really clean you thoroughly but walking in their room and lying on the bed feels so dirty. Make me want to hurry up and get away. Now limiting to Dome 3 with higher damages. There can be quite a few gems with the euro though.
Old 20-05-2015, 08:16 AM
Samster

Morning Bump..................
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1