The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-05-2022, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozilsanchez View Post

What should I do?
Bro, you know you want her to be your full time. If not, she's either going to be in another place or sent back.

I'm one of those that fuck my own maids, who clean my house. So, they all know everything about me.

Some considerations

First, is seeing her daily going to just make your relationship worse. For me, it's yes. I realised after fucking them a few times, I seem to have lost that lust.

Second, would you be scared if she gets into a fight with you, that she will tell your wife? For me, I'm not. If you are, then there will be a chance you'll get into a fight, then you risk losing more than the pleasure of her being with you.

What if you break up? I've this maid that I feel who's really like pretty to me, but after some mind blowing sex for 2 years, we kind of drifted away and started to quarrel a lot. If you break up, she's there, daily... awkwardness.

Are you exclusive or you fucking others. If you aren't exclusive, then how are you going to fuck the others behind her back.

Would she also become the "mistress of the house" and defy your wife? Even if she doesn't say that she's your lover, her bad attitude may give you lots of trouble.

Now I've like 5 girls rotating. One student, 3 helpers and 1 nurse. If I've one of the helpers as full time, it's tough going out to fuck the others.

Plus, the part that may make you both happy is the distance. For me, the distance helps. True that it would be nice to wake up everyday with my dick in my maid's mouth or pussy, but it's like your marriage, after a while, what was once a luxury good, becomes a normal good and eventually, an inferior good.

If after making these considerations, you still feel it's a good idea to have her as your full time, then please go ahead.

Enjoy the daily sex on call.
Old 26-05-2022, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
soosalober deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

got one on michat saying 50 for one round unli shots username is crossfinger_emoji and smile_emoji. cfrm scam right?
Old 26-05-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebull View Post
Yah, great idea bring shit home and split the family .. u're a genius
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
🍿🍿🍿

10chars
+12 for exchange
Old 26-05-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Guys help me I'm in a dilemma. I'm 33 this year married for 3 years rdy. Have an affair with a maid for almost a year. And she is 26 this year. Beautiful sexy n all. She works near my workplace always cooks for me lunch and bring over. Sometimes bang her at her house when no one around. Every Sunday she has been with me whole day. So I'm sure she not seeing any guys outside oso. I beginning to really like her. I do love my wife too. But it's jus tat I have feelings for this girl too.

Currently we are looking for a maid for my house. Isit possible to bring her over my place once her contract end. And also is it a good idea? When I spoke to her she is really keen to come my house as a helper. I'm also into the idea. As I can bang her at my house itself and no need go other ppl house

What should I do?
haiz dunno what to say or how to explain
MEN DONT FALL IN LOVE. The feeling a woman gets and the feeling man gets in difference. All we get is the feeling that a woman is the stable one meaning you can tahan her presence day to day and her drama is manageable BUT more importantly she isn't a hoe. You tell her do A she does A. If she has an idea to do B, she asks you first. Thats a wife.
All this feeling with helper etc I mean, her past is compromised. She may have a kid, she has debts, she fucked many guys dont drop your guard.
Old 26-05-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 3
mrty85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My weekend medicine.

Always try her best to please me whatever i want and she bought this for my fantasy. If u get one good one. Don't need to find another.
Old 26-05-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys help me I'm in a dilemma. I'm 33 this year married for 3 years rdy. Have an affair with a maid for almost a year. And she is 26 this year. Beautiful sexy n all. She works near my workplace always cooks for me lunch and bring over. Sometimes bang her at her house when no one around. Every Sunday she has been with me whole day. So I'm sure she not seeing any guys outside oso. I beginning to really like her. I do love my wife too. But it's jus tat I have feelings for this girl too.

Currently we are looking for a maid for my house. Isit possible to bring her over my place once her contract end. And also is it a good idea? When I spoke to her she is really keen to come my house as a helper. I'm also into the idea. As I can bang her at my house itself and no need go other ppl house

What should I do?
7 years in SBF and have not learnt anything?

Time and time again, bros here always say, don't eat and shit at the same place.

You like her or lust for her? you just like to fuck her.
You want to bring her to your home and have a time bomb in the house?
Do you know how much you have to lose?

Think with big head, not small head

2nd round - Swagelock, loneyheart, Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Havanna Slicks

I will slowly return as fast as I can
Some of you may have to wait as i need to up others before coming back to you.

Sorry and thanks
Old 26-05-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11825 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys help me I'm in a dilemma.

What should I do?
Aiyo fire and forget lah.

You may love to drink milk everyday but you don't have to bring the cow home right?
Old 26-05-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Last time is Badoo, chat meet fuck dump. Now don't waste time on apps, juz go down OT choose on the spot. Actually maids r here for Bangla India to have fun. Now thinking abt it makes me feel shy snatching fw gals.
what a waste of money, spent some money to buy credits to chat with them but no ROI

stupid app
Old 26-05-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Guys help me I'm in a dilemma. .....Sometimes bang her at her house when no one around. ...What should I do?
A good part of your excitement is because you are doing it at her house and that too occasionally. If she is around you 24x7, you will lose that excitement.
Old 26-05-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphastrykerz View Post
MOM & Centre for Domestic Employees should investigate these maids that lives a lavish lifestyle. These maids come here work as DH earning between $600-$1.1k can afford branded stuff and go MBS staycay and yatching. Surely they are moonlighting and doing part time else where which supplement their income to spend on all these atas lifestyle.
Bro, nothing wrong with them living in a lavish lifestyle lah. Maids r transient workers, they r here to earn a salary helping out the family 3 meals a day. You noticed more hourly hotels n they r not wrong to queue up for room. One thing morally wrong is, the maids who r married declared separated n gets bf here. R we creating an environment for them to cheat by giving off day? Families breakup n it's good to know they cannot or hard to divorce. For Pinay they have raffy tulfo but their best friends r covering up for one another. I went into Badoo, mostly have kids n have husband but y r they in the apps? So as long it's their personal things, I don't see anything wrong. Juz enjoy the sex they give n leave the rest to themselves regret when they old n go home n no family to rely. Since they r willing to sex n the men has nothing to lose, we should juz enjoy. Remember don't play guitar to the cow same as don't logic out with the maids, red ants will crawl all over your body if u did. Lastly, if really want a wife, I think marrying a prostitute is better than marry a maids who has numerous bf already that's worst than promiscuous.
Old 26-05-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Do whatever you want that makes you happy... we are not your father, mother, grandparents, legal guardian...

Our only request is please post juicy FR for us here to drool upon your conquests...

Quote:

What should I do?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 26-05-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 18
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

What should I do?

Bro u siao bo, what r u thinking ? 3P ? U wait long long. 99% u get r divorce n maintenance fee for your wife. Jus continue every Sunday or whenever meet up for your adventure
Old 26-05-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 3
sinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Old 26-05-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 3
sinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
So the guy say she do for $100 is actually a fairy canon😂😂😂
Old 26-05-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkie View Post
So the guy say she do for $100 is actually a fairy canon😂😂😂
Bro should be canon fairy la..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1