The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-04-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post
Hi bros, any FRs on her? she looked kind of familiar? was she mentioned somewhere in the forum?
Bro, from Badoo. Juz ask her out meet can already, no need talk too much to this type. No need ask her anything, juz bring hotel, enjoy the fucking.
Old 12-04-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
Notice someone I used to know, a acquaintance is in a relationship with DH. Dont know what to say to this guy cause my understanding he a down to earth kind of guy.

While this DH... was someone I used to chat with on michat and was quoted 200. Didnt confirm booking with the girl and got blocked haha.

Now thinking... should I tell this guy about the girl true nature or just act blur live long. The DH seem to receive plenty gift from the guy too.

(Maybe I should try to reconnect with the DH and give her 1 good session first )
Bro, I feel how u feel. It wasted to see a good guy like him fall for a 'dirty' maid. Don't forget maid is a great lair too, probably she has been acting a good women Infront of him n talking bad abt other maids to your friend. If u tell him straight, he might unfriend u. Juz collect more proof to show him n intro a good woman to him might help him.
Old 12-04-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hi bros, any FRs on her? she looked kind of familiar? was she mentioned somewhere in the forum?
Wah looks so fair skinned. Or is it the camera filter so damn good

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 12-04-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Wah looks so fair skinned. Or is it the camera filter so damn good
Camera filter bro. Those old woman dark dark pub last time in balestier r prettier. Enjoy.
Old 12-04-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, from Badoo. Juz ask her out meet can already, no need talk too much to this type. No need ask her anything, juz bring hotel, enjoy the fucking.
bro, you up her before? all the while the chatting was fuck and fuck... and saying no need condom... haha
Old 12-04-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99546 View Post

Hi, Any Bros know this lady before. How is she?
Shes ok . tried her a few times and that too outside . Stays near TB
Old 12-04-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 13
heyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to behold

Crazy price from michat indo/ph maids..
Old 12-04-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Isnt that great...keep building up the mood and can have the skin vs skin grinding feel as compared to others where she keeps reminding you to wear condom..and keeps checking whether the condom is intact or not...such a mood killer...

Quote:
bro, you up her before? all the while the chatting was fuck and fuck... and saying no need condom... haha

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 12-04-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Isnt that great...keep building up the mood and can have the skin vs skin grinding feel as compared to others where she keeps reminding you to wear condom..and keeps checking whether the condom is intact or not...such a mood killer...

Bro, has kids to feed n very young. If u r old man, juz poke in n spray, don't care. Younger ones should wear.
Old 12-04-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Wear during 1st half, and pew pew pew during 2nd half....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, has kids to feed n very young. If u r old man, juz poke in n spray, don't care. Younger ones should wear.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 12-04-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99546 View Post

Hi, Any Bros know this lady before. How is she?
Done D

Up once and siam, wont reveal too much, spotted couple of white knights here

Have up some of the photo maid here too, wont reveal too much also as cautious is my best defend.

See so many posting, quantity is there but not quality

Ah Pek just bang the maid quietly and shiok myself quietly.

Happy Bonking Everyone

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 13-04-2022, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
soosalober deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro's know if im_norezwa (michat j norezwa) scam or not? first post sorry if not format
Old 13-04-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soosalober View Post
any bro's know if im_norezwa (michat j norezwa) scam or not? first post sorry if not format
As long you don't transfer money to her before meetup you're safe from scam..
Old 13-04-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
As long you don't transfer money to her before meetup you're safe from scam..
Exactly...

Don't be Robert
Old 13-04-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 17
blue01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soosalober View Post
She reply $200 for 3hrs and she put location at lor 7 tpy HDB flat. Suspicious to me.. let us know if you try first 😄
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1