The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-06-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ayebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiekie2 View Post
Got a DH charge 200 for 2hours 250 for 3 hours. Is this how they normally charge?
That's crazy, I'd suggest FL Dome 1 for that kind of spendz.

Does she really need half month wage in 1 afternoon?

Your call but no, that's not normal.
Old 03-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 897 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairnair2424 View Post
Hey bros, saw this maid on MiChat, anyone got any experiences with her before? Any reviews on her? I think I saw her pic in this chat before but I cannot find haha.
We chatted before but I forgot how much she's asking. IIRC it's $200 ???hr

I suggest all bros to offer $100 until it cements

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 03-06-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 897 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Got a DH charge 200 for 2hours 250 for 3 hours. Is this how they normally charge?
Sadly that's how they normally charge. We should all offer $100

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 03-06-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hey bros, saw this maid on MiChat, anyone got any experiences with her before? Any reviews on her? I think I saw her pic in this chat before but I cannot find haha.
Wow!! She's still ard!! Stays at Tg Rhu, sanctuary green or waterside...forgot liao. Can escape at night for a short while. I save u the trouble. The only thing u want is her 2 dua liap nehs. Other than that, nothing. She's abt 1.5m, very round, very dark complexion. Wanted someone to sugar daddy her. Not worth. Plus very temperamental and proud. Wants to dictate as well. Good luck if u on her for anything
Old 03-06-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
And here he is again, nothing decent to say on the forum but when there is a conflict he shows up hahaha.

Isn’t there a special chat opened just for you, that says enough right
U are just a lan jiao, suddenly pop up scolding people. U are such a useless guy/girl.

Like u say u own 4 land property and condo in sg right. Prove it then u talk here.

Just another poor fucker act rich. Like to talk cock so why people need to listen to ur fucking sing song
Old 03-06-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
And here he is again, nothing decent to say on the forum but when there is a conflict he shows up hahaha.

Isn’t there a special chat opened just for you, that says enough right
Hey loser I was going through ur post but can’t find u said u have 4 landed property in sg u delete it off. Haha u really a loser.

Act lau jiao u are just a lan jiao
Old 04-06-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Lmao. Should really inform her employer. Sooner or later trouble will come knocking on their door

But that guy jin lucky menz

If no orgy I worry since already paid for yacht
She already got sacked once. Last time she always tiktok her employer young daughter. Then because her video always those sexy poses, I think it infuriates her ex employer since bad influence to her daughter so got sacked.
Old 04-06-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Need to bring her to atas place to eat.

As usual got a price if want to sex her
Old 04-06-2022, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Pomfret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
They think it's a golden pussy
Share with me Lina. Thanks
Old 04-06-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ayebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
She's abt 1.5m, very round, very dark complexion. Wanted someone to sugar daddy her. Not worth. Plus very temperamental and proud. Wants to dictate as well.
Great commentary and exactly what guy on this thread need to know. Thanks Harleyquinnz
Old 04-06-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

Meeting New DH this Sat Morn....wish me luck.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Meeting New DH this Sat Morn....wish me luck.
Lol 😂 need luck meh? Thought u lao jiao already. Hope she is hot lol

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 04-06-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Even though DH may be asking 200 or 250, I still pay them 50 after the sex. All the time, they never say no and accept the 50 note willingly. So far, they still come out with me. They will say I stingy over whatsapp, but when sex face to face, they dare not ask 250. This is how I handle it. Not to spoil the market. At most she does not want to come out with me next time. I still have plenty of 50 dollars maids in my contact list. 50 already a lot. If she f with Bangladesh, it is going to be free.

Old 04-06-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post

Haha, lao jiao also need luck. Today no luck.

Today meet pinay. Book 3 hours. Go for breakfast at prata shop first. When come back she s she know the guy at counter. So cannot go in. I had to checkout ($33 burn).

Then go opposite hotel. Check in 3 hours. 45min into action her boss call. So we cut shot action to 1.5 hours.

Same procedure. As all my quests.

So you need luck. Worth my 100
Old 04-06-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Bro...you more lao jiao. You have more points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1