The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
Olympig2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysondragon View Post
Nice story bro. Waiting for ur threesome story soon
Does sound like a good plan
Old 03-05-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Hello everyone! Sorry for the long break, and many thanks to all who PM me to ask how I’m doing and also to those who PM n asked and asked about how to open a F&B etc…I tried to share as much as possible liao, unless you wanna hire me n I’ll help you set up your biz, if not then you keep asking n I keep sharing for free?

Anyways, my 3 outlets are doing well, I haven’t had time to have much encounters with those ladies mentioned. Neither did I go find new ones. I started wearing back my suit n going back to office in the CBD area. N I will definitely be sharing some encounters I had with some of the OLs I met.

Stay tuned!
Old 04-05-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
ParidoBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more of your encounters
Old 04-05-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back TS.

Camping here for your some OL's encounters.
Old 05-05-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

I started going back to office since January n initially it was only 50-75% of the workforce. I saw many unfamiliar faces in the office coz there were some new hiring n internship. N a new company took over the office one floor below me. So I always see many OLs in the lift in the mornings, fresh n smelling nice n many r dressed nicely. There is one whom I see quite often, slightly older than the rest, later I found out she’s management level in that new office. We always bump into each other in the mornings n a few times during lunch or when going home (which is quite late sometimes around 9-10pm). After a few times, I started smiling at her n saying “Good morning” to her n “Hi” when we meet during the day. Then one day when we were both waiting for the lift in the morning I introduced myself n we fist bump.

One day I was queuing to buy lunch n she was in the same queue. After I got my food I was looking for a seat n she saw me n beckoned me over. N that was the first time I saw her face without the mask n I was not disappointed at all. We started talking n exchanged name cards as well. It was a good lunch n as we were walking back to the office building together I bought her coffee as well. She thanked me n said she will buy me the next time. I jokingly asked if it’s a date the next day. She said “why not?!”.

I WhatsApp her after we got back to the office n she took a picture of her coffee facing the window. From the view I realised that her office is directly below me! So I took the same picture n sent it to her. We both had a good laugh…Subsequently we went out for a few dates n I brought her to all of my bistros pubs. She’s divorced like me with no kids n she enjoys red wine too. I also hosted her colleagues n she also met some of my colleagues as well. There’s definitely chemistry between us but nothing happened until that fateful night…
Old 05-05-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
I also hosted her colleagues n she also met some of my colleagues as well. There’s definitely chemistry between us but nothing happened until that fateful night…
wow, faster share that "fateful night", hahahaaa camping for more daily, where possible..
Old 05-05-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
FaithG1998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phython1 View Post
wow, faster share that "fateful night", hahahaaa camping for more daily, where possible..
Can't wait for that fateful night too
Old 06-05-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She’s divorced like me with no kids n she enjoys red wine too. I also hosted her colleagues n she also met some of my colleagues as well. There’s definitely chemistry between us but nothing happened until that fateful night…

Fateful night must be fun night, cheers!
Old 07-05-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
ParidoBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep going TS
Old 08-05-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Her name is A n she’s in her early 40s, her body is toned (does yoga daily) n she is super outgoing n funny. She is someone I will date n even see a future with. Within a short period, we became close friends n she will always check if I’m leaving the office anytime soon n we will go hang out for dinner or drinks. She stays on the other side of the island so she never allows me to send her back. Until that night when I was working late n she told me she will be hanging out at a pub nearby for drinks with her colleagues n suppliers.

I was still in the office around 10+pm when she texted me ‘help’…I dropped everything, shut off the laptop n rushed down. The moment I turned up at the pub, she saw me n her eyes lit up! She came over n hugged me tightly n I just gave her a peck on the cheeks coz I knew how to go along with the scenario. We walked over to her table n I was introduced as her bf. I ordered a Cordon Bleu n started drinking with the guys n eventually they backed off.

By midnight, half the group have gone n A was thanking me for coming to save her so quickly. Eventually everyone left n we decided to call it a night. I told her I’ve to go back to the office to grab my stuff after she got on to her Grab n A said she would follow me back to the office coz she needed to use the toilet.

When we got to my office, I showed her the toilet while I went to my office. When she was done, she found my office n came in n stood at my window n commented that it was the same view as her. Maybe bcoz of the alcohol, I was feeling brave, n I just went up to her n hugged her from behind. I commented how nice she smell n started kissing her neck n nibbling her ear. A gave a slight moan n She turned around n we started frenching. After a while we stopped coz we both remembered where we were.

After I packed we got out of the office n she followed me down to the carpark n got into the car n I started to drive towards her place. She didn’t stop me n we were just holding hands throughout the drive. I got to her place, parked n we went up to her place. It’s a nice little studio where she lives on her own n her shiba inu.

We settled down on her couch n she opened a bottle of wine n we drank only one glass each before we were all over each other. We ended up in the showers first n she coolly hung my shirt n pants on a hanger so that they won’t be crumpled. As we showered together, I was caressing her breasts (B cups) n sucking on her nipples. A gave me a BJ n then I turned her around n doggy her. With the water splashing on us, n the passion between us, I eventually came on her back.

We cleaned up, n got into bed. We finished the rest of the wine n watched some Netflix before we started round two. She was a passionate kisser n she loves to ride in cowgirl n reverse cowgirl position. I came hard in the missionary position n the first two squirts landed on her face n chin. After we washed up, we fell asleep n in the morning, we woke up n we had another round. She opened up a new toothbrush for me n we decided we will both WFH. I stayed at her house the whole day n We both had zoom meetings n Grabfood n a few more rounds of intense sex.

Since then, we r seeing each other n I’ve spent many nights over at her place. However, this is not the end of my adventures! So stay tuned for more!
Old 08-05-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

What an awesome faithful overnight you had with A. Kudos to bro TS 👍🏼

Quote:
Her name is A n she’s in her early 40s, her body is toned (does yoga daily) n she is super outgoing n funny. She is someone I will date n even see a future with. Within a short period, we became close friends n she will always check if I’m leaving the office anytime soon n we will go hang out for dinner or drinks. She stays on the other side of the island so she never allows me to send her back. Until that night when I was working late n she told me she will be hanging out at a pub nearby for drinks with her colleagues n suppliers.

I was still in the office around 10+pm when she texted me ‘help’…I dropped everything, shut off the laptop n rushed down. The moment I turned up at the pub, she saw me n her eyes lit up! She came over n hugged me tightly n I just gave her a peck on the cheeks coz I knew how to go along with the scenario. We walked over to her table n I was introduced as her bf. I ordered a Cordon Bleu n started drinking with the guys n eventually they backed off.

By midnight, half the group have gone n A was thanking me for coming to save her so quickly. Eventually everyone left n we decided to call it a night. I told her I’ve to go back to the office to grab my stuff after she got on to her Grab n A said she would follow me back to the office coz she needed to use the toilet.

When we got to my office, I showed her the toilet while I went to my office. When she was done, she found my office n came in n stood at my window n commented that it was the same view as her. Maybe bcoz of the alcohol, I was feeling brave, n I just went up to her n hugged her from behind. I commented how nice she smell n started kissing her neck n nibbling her ear. A gave a slight moan n She turned around n we started frenching. After a while we stopped coz we both remembered where we were.

After I packed we got out of the office n she followed me down to the carpark n got into the car n I started to drive towards her place. She didn’t stop me n we were just holding hands throughout the drive. I got to her place, parked n we went up to her place. It’s a nice little studio where she lives on her own n her shiba inu.

We settled down on her couch n she opened a bottle of wine n we drank only one glass each before we were all over each other. We ended up in the showers first n she coolly hung my shirt n pants on a hanger so that they won’t be crumpled. As we showered together, I was caressing her breasts (B cups) n sucking on her nipples. A gave me a BJ n then I turned her around n doggy her. With the water splashing on us, n the passion between us, I eventually came on her back.

We cleaned up, n got into bed. We finished the rest of the wine n watched some Netflix before we started round two. She was a passionate kisser n she loves to ride in cowgirl n reverse cowgirl position. I came hard in the missionary position n the first two squirts landed on her face n chin. After we washed up, we fell asleep n in the morning, we woke up n we had another round. She opened up a new toothbrush for me n we decided we will both WFH. I stayed at her house the whole day n We both had zoom meetings n Grabfood n a few more rounds of intense sex.

Since then, we r seeing each other n I’ve spent many nights over at her place. However, this is not the end of my adventures! So stay tuned for more!
Old 08-05-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

awesome return~! cheers!!!
Old 09-05-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Such wonderful night and more, cheers!
Old 09-05-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
doggyhound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro TS, more please
Old 09-05-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

So one of my suppliers asked me out for lunch n he brought along his colleague. A young 20+, fresh from uni girl. Killer body, tight ass n firm pair of boobs. Speaks with an accent n I tot she studied overseas but actually graduated from SMU. Kinda show off n thought she knows a lot n tried to impress me by telling me why I need to distribute her product. My supplier is a long time friend whom I cheong KTV with so I know what’s he doing. He knows I will be a difficult customer n she will have to learn how to handle clients like me. He has done it with a few of his junior staff before n after dealing with me, they became very good salespersons n gotten a lot of business. N they r always very thankful to me for showing them the ropes when they first started.

So this XMM is no different except that she was a bit too arrogant for her own good. I then totally ignored her n just continued to talk to my friend instead. After a while she got the hint n excused herself n eventually my friend asked her to go back to the office herself first. He commented I was a bit too harsh on her considering it’s the first time we met. But he knew where I was coming from n he said he will continue to ask her to try to clinch a deal with me. I agreed but I told him I will do it my way n even if it means not meeting her target for the month. He said he will go along with my plan.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1