The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9901 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

Very nice story TS, please keep coming!
Old 19-05-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

This last encounter was on Saturday, one day before the new restrictions kick in. Once again we were fully packed n crazy busy. Our bottles were flying off the shelves n from our wine fridge until it was almost empty. Everyone was just stocking up n giving us their fullest support. One customers even bought 24 bottles of wine to be delivered on Monday.

Our singalong session started at 9pm that night n we were trying to fulfill all the requests. The whole place was buzzing with energy n at some point we actually lost control of the crowd. People were singing n drinking n toasting with other tables! My staff were so busy trying to tell our customers to maintain the safety distance n not to intermingle. Our kitchen was also overwhelmed n our dirty dishes were piling up n yet the food orders kept coming in. I had to activate one of the floor staff to go in to help wash the dishes while I helped out at the floor.

Someone came to tell us that there were policemen patrolling the area n they’ve walked past our shop. At 10.30pm we cleared all the alcohol on the tables but many of the customers still stayed back n some even helped us to clear the tables n clean up. By 11pm, we’ve cleared the tables n stacked up the outdoor tables n chairs. Those who stayed behind were drinking water n chatting. I was invited to a regular’s place nearby for more drinks. I was reluctant to go initially but one of the regular’s friend, J, was going n I liked her so I agreed to go.

J is a petite MILF in her early 40s. Slim with long hair n a great personality. Every time she comes, we have great chemistry n flirt all the time. At my regular’s place which is walking distance from my shop, we were sitting in the living room n he brought out loads of wine n cheese, crackers n ham for us. J sat beside me on the couch n she was holding my arm n we were drinking n feeding each other food. Everyone was teasing how we make a lovely couple. By 1am J was already falling asleep on my shoulder n we all decided to call it a night. J stays nearby as well n I offered to walk her back before going to my car. We were holding hands n walking n we had to walk past the shop n she said she needed to pee. So I offered to open the shop n let her use the toilet in the shop.

Inside the shop, J went to the toilet all the way at the back while I went into the office n checked the sales for the day. When she came out she came into the office. I stood up n turned to leave with her but somehow we ended up kissing. I stopped her after a while to turn on the aircon n off the lights n CCTV before continuing kissing. I was caressing her breasts, not very big probably A cup but they r perky with cute little nipples. I unbuttoned her shirt n removed it n unhooked her bra n laid her clothes on the table. I was sucking on her nipples n alternated between sucking each breasts. I was also rubbing on her pussy outside her shorts n J was moaning softly. I skillfully unbuttoned her shorts n let it drop revealing her skin tone g-string n her firm butt.

J pressed me down on the chair n knelt down in front of my. I took of my T-shirt while she unbuttoned my jeans n pulled down my boxers together with my jeans. I kicked off my shoes n removed my jeans n boxers totally. J grabbed my erected dick n started sucking on it n she looked up at me as she devoured my dick. I love it when girls look up at you when they r giving you a BJ. It’s just such a huge turn on for me.

After a few minutes of sucking on my dick, J stood up, turned away from me n bent down n peeled off her g-string. She positioned herself in a reserve cowgirl position n lowered her pussy on my dick n started riding me. I reached forward n felt her bare pussy n was fingering her clit while she rode me n I used my other free hand to caress her breast. J was moaning at she rode me n she was doing it slowly n having a good rhythm. She was riding harder n faster n her moans were getting louder until it was almost a soft scream. She was holding on to my thighs for support as she rode me faster n faster until she reached orgasm n she leaned backed n rested on me panting.

My dick was still in her n we got up n I got her in a standing doggy position as she laid forward on the desk. I thrusted my dick into her pussy n started thrusting away hard. My thighs were slapping against her butt cheeks n I was holding on to her pony tail. Every thrust was met with her moan n I was pumping harder n faster. I also slapped hard on her butt cheeks which she screamed softly. She was covering her mouth with one hand n holding on to the edge of the table with another. I was gonna cum n I told her n she said to cum in her coz it’s her safe period. I wasted no time held on to her waist n pumped harder n faster until I came. Wave after wave of ejaculation as I emptied my ammo into her until my knees buckled but I still kept my dick in her pussy until I grew soft n slipped out.

We were both panting hard n when my dick slipped out, J got up n turn around n we kissed. She asked for a tissue as my sperm was flowing down her thighs n she cleaned up n we both got dressed. I turned off everything n turned on the CCTV again before we got out n I walked her home. Gave her a goodbye kiss on her forehead before I left n went back to my car n drove home.
Old 19-05-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
gankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread, support!!
Old 20-05-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Another great time with J is a petite MILF in her early 40s. Slim with long hair n a great personality.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 20-05-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Another great time with J is a petite MILF in her early 40s. Slim with long hair n a great personality.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Thanks for the support! With the current restrictions, I doubt I’ll be getting any actions during this whole month.
Old 20-05-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
keshawau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, thanks!
Old 22-05-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Thanks for the support! With the current restrictions, I doubt I’ll be getting any actions during this whole month.
Maybe a good time to recuperate for the next action, cheers!
Old 22-05-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
ZawYaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Maybe a good time to recuperate for the next action, cheers!
Save bullets for one big release
Old 25-05-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
SocialSnob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping for more
Old 25-05-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3990 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
This last encounter was on Saturday, one day before the new restrictions kick in. Once again we were fully packed n crazy busy. Our bottles were flying off the shelves n from our wine fridge until it was almost empty. Everyone was just stocking up n giving us their fullest support. One customers even bought 24 bottles of wine to be delivered on Monday.

Our singalong session started at 9pm that night n we were trying to fulfill all the requests. The whole place was buzzing with energy n at some point we actually lost control of the crowd. People were singing n drinking n toasting with other tables! My staff were so busy trying to tell our customers to maintain the safety distance n not to intermingle. Our kitchen was also overwhelmed n our dirty dishes were piling up n yet the food orders kept coming in. I had to activate one of the floor staff to go in to help wash the dishes while I helped out at the floor.

Someone came to tell us that there were policemen patrolling the area n they’ve walked past our shop. At 10.30pm we cleared all the alcohol on the tables but many of the customers still stayed back n some even helped us to clear the tables n clean up. By 11pm, we’ve cleared the tables n stacked up the outdoor tables n chairs. Those who stayed behind were drinking water n chatting. I was invited to a regular’s place nearby for more drinks. I was reluctant to go initially but one of the regular’s friend, J, was going n I liked her so I agreed to go.

J is a petite MILF in her early 40s. Slim with long hair n a great personality. Every time she comes, we have great chemistry n flirt all the time. At my regular’s place which is walking distance from my shop, we were sitting in the living room n he brought out loads of wine n cheese, crackers n ham for us. J sat beside me on the couch n she was holding my arm n we were drinking n feeding each other food. Everyone was teasing how we make a lovely couple. By 1am J was already falling asleep on my shoulder n we all decided to call it a night. J stays nearby as well n I offered to walk her back before going to my car. We were holding hands n walking n we had to walk past the shop n she said she needed to pee. So I offered to open the shop n let her use the toilet in the shop.

Inside the shop, J went to the toilet all the way at the back while I went into the office n checked the sales for the day. When she came out she came into the office. I stood up n turned to leave with her but somehow we ended up kissing. I stopped her after a while to turn on the aircon n off the lights n CCTV before continuing kissing. I was caressing her breasts, not very big probably A cup but they r perky with cute little nipples. I unbuttoned her shirt n removed it n unhooked her bra n laid her clothes on the table. I was sucking on her nipples n alternated between sucking each breasts. I was also rubbing on her pussy outside her shorts n J was moaning softly. I skillfully unbuttoned her shorts n let it drop revealing her skin tone g-string n her firm butt.

J pressed me down on the chair n knelt down in front of my. I took of my T-shirt while she unbuttoned my jeans n pulled down my boxers together with my jeans. I kicked off my shoes n removed my jeans n boxers totally. J grabbed my erected dick n started sucking on it n she looked up at me as she devoured my dick. I love it when girls look up at you when they r giving you a BJ. It’s just such a huge turn on for me.

After a few minutes of sucking on my dick, J stood up, turned away from me n bent down n peeled off her g-string. She positioned herself in a reserve cowgirl position n lowered her pussy on my dick n started riding me. I reached forward n felt her bare pussy n was fingering her clit while she rode me n I used my other free hand to caress her breast. J was moaning at she rode me n she was doing it slowly n having a good rhythm. She was riding harder n faster n her moans were getting louder until it was almost a soft scream. She was holding on to my thighs for support as she rode me faster n faster until she reached orgasm n she leaned backed n rested on me panting.

My dick was still in her n we got up n I got her in a standing doggy position as she laid forward on the desk. I thrusted my dick into her pussy n started thrusting away hard. My thighs were slapping against her butt cheeks n I was holding on to her pony tail. Every thrust was met with her moan n I was pumping harder n faster. I also slapped hard on her butt cheeks which she screamed softly. She was covering her mouth with one hand n holding on to the edge of the table with another. I was gonna cum n I told her n she said to cum in her coz it’s her safe period. I wasted no time held on to her waist n pumped harder n faster until I came. Wave after wave of ejaculation as I emptied my ammo into her until my knees buckled but I still kept my dick in her pussy until I grew soft n slipped out.

We were both panting hard n when my dick slipped out, J got up n turn around n we kissed. She asked for a tissue as my sperm was flowing down her thighs n she cleaned up n we both got dressed. I turned off everything n turned on the CCTV again before we got out n I walked her home. Gave her a goodbye kiss on her forehead before I left n went back to my car n drove home.

🥰 Lovely wonderful bonking session. Thanks for sharing.
You are the MAN envy by every Male. 👏👏
Old 25-05-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

When business can mix with pleasure, what more can a, man ask for?
Nothing.
Nice sharing, TS!
Old 26-05-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
HeartK549 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, thanks!
Old 26-05-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

stay safe TS. somehow i have a feeling you will still have some adventures during this period...
Old 27-05-2021, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
LostInWar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatzupplow View Post
stay safe TS. somehow i have a feeling you will still have some adventures during this period...
Same view bro. TS has a way with ladies haha
Old 27-05-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInWar View Post
Same view bro. TS has a way with ladies haha
Thanks for the compliment, I guess when you have experience hosting, you learn how to read people n if you take note of their likes n dislikes n make it a point to compliment them n do little thoughtful stuff for them, they will generally open up to you. From there, it’s easy to pick up if they’ve a liking for you from little gestures n then you can slowly move on from there. No need to be overly pushy or try too hard, I’ve seen a lot of those at my outlets. N the girls will get put off by them n when I come in to save the awkwardness, I get to enjoy the spoils. More often than not, many of the ladies just want a listening ear or some attention that they’re not getting at home. I just need to put in some effort n pay a little bit of attention to them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1