The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2005, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of
Re: All you need to know about HIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by samboy123
How can we know that condom is not fail?After I took it off,my dick was dry at all!(i remember that i cum a little semen at that time)
a condom is like a balloon, if burst will totally rip open, dun believe u use a dildo and whack wif a condom on it, do a search at www.thebody.com

Be Responsible do a test:
DSC Clinic 62540212
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Sat fr 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tue and Wed fr 6.30 to 8pm.
Old 24-03-2005, 09:44 AM
i am a 69monster

My Reputation: Points: 111150 / Power: 180
69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute

thankyou U very the much.. now teletubby "under"-"stand" liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Ok...goes something like this...

Last edited by 69monster; 24-03-2005 at 10:03 AM.
Old 28-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
FRANK77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongster
a condom is like a balloon, if burst will totally rip open, dun believe u use a dildo and whack wif a condom on it, do a search at www.thebody.com

To Bongster

What you say is correct and incorrect at the same time. It is correct that condom will burst if banged upon. But you did not consider that condom can also tear if subjected to metal pressure such as jewelry. Rings , etc. especially when you first wearing the condoms.

If the condom is torn or slashed, this will leave tiny holes or big cuts depending on how severe the condom is pressed against the metal.

This tiny hole is difficult to notice.

Thats why be careful when wearing condoms.Avoid getting drunk or get drugged at all costs.

Frank out
Old 02-04-2005, 03:15 AM
MrRoger

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

http://www.hiv-test-yourself.com/

I just bought a few test kits at this site. Tested negative. Somehow i think herpes scared the shit out of me. but i tested negative on these kits. at least more relieved...
Old 02-04-2005, 10:49 AM
Dr.Sex

Hmm bro the tested kit is for the HIV right? that is not 100% accurate, unless u are very sure the kit is not contaminate when shipping.

Or was it for the herpes? I dont remember seeing any test kit on herpes on the shelves.

Pls clarify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoger

I just bought a few test kits at this site. Tested negative. Somehow i think herpes scared the shit out of me. but i tested negative on these kits. at least more relieved...
Old 04-04-2005, 01:10 PM
MrRoger

Nope not Herpes test kits already tested positive for herpes. So every worried for HIV also. By the way, can i find out if HIV sypmtoms is more extreme? As in fever is normally high fever? Headache is acute headache? and stuff? Muscle ache is normally very painful after sports kind of muscle ache? Night sweat is accompanied with fever?

Last edited by MrRoger; 04-04-2005 at 01:19 PM.
Old 04-04-2005, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

Quote:

I just bought a few test kits at this site. Tested negative. ...
wow this is good stuff .. tot these test kits costs alot

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 05-04-2005, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
FRANK77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

To All Bro,

Herpes is not that dangerous. In a matter of 2 weeks time, you will feel herpes symptoms if you are infected ,unlike HIV.

The Herpes can not be cured but the pain will only be temporary. As medications can help. Once the pain subsides, the virus will live in your nerve points, laying dormant. and will re surface again later on.

Herpes cause uncomfort. With medication, it will help to ease the pain.

It is HIV that you need to worry. It will turn you to living zombie and kill you off,

slow and painful death. The real nightmare. Most frightening, it is not EASILY detectable because you will have little or no symptoms for some/long period of time.

Frank
Old 05-04-2005, 02:16 PM
Dr.Sex

bro. that really depend individuals. Different people have different immunity system. Some have no syptoms at all.

to be sure, it is better to seeks professional advice

Quote:
Nope not Herpes test kits already tested positive for herpes. So every worried for HIV also. By the way, can i find out if HIV sypmtoms is more extreme? As in fever is normally high fever? Headache is acute headache? and stuff? Muscle ache is normally very painful after sports kind of muscle ache? Night sweat is accompanied with fever?
Old 05-04-2005, 02:22 PM
Dr.Sex

Herpes is "Dangerous" of course. it is not dangerous to oneself in a way coz it will not kill you, but it can be spread easily to other family memeber.. and if u have a kid at home.. u really have to be careful with it. there were afew case where mothers pass the virus to the infant thru birth which causes the baby to be blindalthough it is rare nowaday..

and the longer u have it, the attack last shorter and u recover faster.. but it stays with you for the whole life.

For HIV, it is the mental torture that many of us cannot bear with rather than the physically torture..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANK77
To All Bro,

Herpes is not that dangerous.

The Herpes can not be cured but the pain will only be temporary. As medications can help. Once the pain subsides, the virus will live in your nerve points, laying dormant. and will re surface again later on.

Herpes cause uncomfort. With medication, it will help to ease the pain.

It is HIV that you need to worry. It will turn you to living zombie and kill you off,

Frank
Old 08-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
bradpitt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbradpitt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can HIV and other STDs be transmitted through Chinese Acupuncture where they re use the needles ? Why is it that people who has had acupuncture within 3 months are not allowed to donate blood?
Old 08-04-2005, 02:44 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt
Can HIV and other STDs be transmitted through Chinese Acupuncture where they re use the needles ?
The answer is theoretical yes. However, there is no evidence that HIV has actually been transmitted via accupuncture.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-04-2005, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Can HIV and other STDs be transmitted through Chinese Acupuncture where they re use the needles ? Why is it that people who has had acupuncture within 3 months are not allowed to donate blood?
As sam said theoratically yes HIV can be transmitted this way. However most reputable sinsei do not reuse their needles. So far those I been to uses those disposable needles sealed in a foil much like those stringe needles and dispose of them after use.

The rule that people not allowing to donate blood if they have acupuncture within 3 mths is probably due to health agencies in singapore do not have strict control over acupunture practices so to be safe a 3 mth period is imposed.

http://xs205.xs.to/xs205/06341/mouse.jpg
Old 08-04-2005, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
righteousness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Even worse.. it is also theoretically possible that it can spread thru barber blades
Old 08-04-2005, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hmm...guess it depends on luck than. In that case tattoos and ear piercings etc all should close shop liaoz.

My advise go to a reputable place for any kinda stuff.

ps: The HIV virus is known to die very fast once outside the body.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1